It was cute when you learned a new word, but now you misuse it often. You should retire it.
I don't know if it happened or didn't happen. I don't bother getting into 2020 election fraud until something real happens - like a trial, etc....
But that is not the point. If this same story came out, with the same proof/no proof, you would have gotten your marching orders from your algo, and you would have passed along a ton of videos here. But since it didn't, you instantly dismiss it.
So it's not about proof. You pass on proven falsehoods routinely here. So ignoring other stories that could fit the same criteria is complete hypocrisy.
do you mean DARVO=DARVO is a manipulative tactic commonly used by narcissists to evade accountability. The acronym stands for Deny, Attack, and Reverse Victim and Offender. This strategy allows narcissists to deny any wrongdoing, attack the accuser, and portray themselves as the victim, thereby shifting blame and avoiding responsibility for their actions
.
Deny: The narcissist denies any allegations or accusations made against them.
Attack: They may attack the character or credibility of the accuser, often using aggressive or manipulative language.
Reverse Victim and Offender: Finally, they position themselves as the victim, claiming that they are being unfairly treated or misunderstood.
Context of Use
DARVO is particularly prevalent in abusive relationships and can complicate legal and institutional responses to allegations, as it manipulates the narrative to favor the perpetrator.. COULD YOU MAKE UP A MORE PERFECT WORD TO DESCRIBE THE TRUMP REGIME. I know I couldn't..

.