Author Topic: To DIV or anyone else check this out...  (Read 1614 times)

Shadyadam

• Getbig II
To DIV or anyone else check this out...
« on: May 08, 2006, 10:11:09 AM »
I was looking at the threads latly and someone mentioned something about an alternative to HCG. I agree there isnt anything else like it and it should be used over anything that states it acts like HCG. But then i came across this http://www.sdi-labs.com/clomid.html. Can someone call bullsh*t on this product or has any had any experience with it from these guys.

whitewidow

Re: To DIV or anyone else check this out...
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2006, 11:15:45 AM »
I was looking at the threads latly and someone mentioned something about an alternative to HCG. I agree there isnt anything else like it and it should be used over anything that states it acts like HCG. But then i came across this http://www.sdi-labs.com/clomid.html. Can someone call bullsh*t on this product or has any had any experience with it from these guys.

that whole sdi-lab operation is very shadey- everybody knows its a scam- they just name their products after real steroids to make them sell better- its all bullshit- their products contain natural herbs- not chems.i am suprised the amount of dumbshits that buy into it. whats funny is the prices of their products- they are priced higher than steroids.

jpeso

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2006, 11:18:09 AM »

that whole sdi-lab operation is very shadey- everybody knows its a scam- they just name their products after real steroids to make them sell better- its all bullshit- their products contain natural herbs- not chems.i am suprised the amount of dumbshits that buy into it. whats funny is the prices of their products- they are priced higher than steroids.

Thanks for the information, good to know.

Shadyadam

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2006, 11:20:06 AM »
Ya thats what i figured.  ::) Morons...

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2006, 03:08:05 PM »

I couldn't agree more.

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2006, 09:33:22 PM »
Ya thats what i figured.  ::) Morons...

a good rule of thumb is that you should never buy anything legal except vitamins and protein.....

all that legal shit is pure garbage and is also dangerous because half the time they havent even been evaluated by the fda and they havent had near the studies done on them as steroids 
ah yeah Im a voodo child

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2006, 11:08:20 AM »

I don't know any alternative to HCG.

Nothing does what HCG does.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • WTF this stuff really works
« Reply #7 on: May 12, 2006, 11:24:16 AM »
sdi labs and leagal gear are all fake shit