Author Topic: The Return Of Vince Goodrum  (Read 291793 times)

Vince G, CSN MFT

  • Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 25981
  • MedCareSaver.com
Re: Restored Picture Of Me As Detention Officer Thanks To A.I.
« Reply #425 on: September 20, 2026, 04:03:51 PM »
Has the weather gotten cooler down in your neck of the woods? You don’t look as overheated.

Are there any food trucks or food vendors at this flea market selling hot dogs, peanut butter crackers, Moon Pies, pecans, or pickled okra?

How is the security at that flea market? What if someone grabbed an item and ran away?
Is there an undercover loss prevention officer that would chase them down?


Lot of Food Vendors and Food Trucks.  There's also a strip mall as well with storefronts

Security I'm not really sure about.   I doubt if there's any.   

If someone stole a bottle, I really wouldn't care.   The price I got for the supplements for is ridiculous.  Most of it I got for around $1.50 a bottle.  The Spectra-Vits was a little more at around 2.25 a bag

Vince G, CSN MFT

  • Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 25981
  • MedCareSaver.com
Re: The Return Of Vince Goodrum
« Reply #426 on: October 03, 2026, 07:12:15 AM »
Made a few changes...back to being a drug dealer


NaturalWonder83

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 13513
  • Dare to Dream-The Nick Walker Story
Re: The Return Of Vince Goodrum
« Reply #427 on: October 03, 2026, 07:37:22 AM »
Made a few changes...back to being a drug dealer


Vince, I appreciate the small bit of footage of the flea market near your table. You have an appealing amount of items. I would have 100% grabbed the red krill pills if I were there. And the Walmart price comparison to yours is also smart. Hmmm, I see a cash register which is new? Didn’t you use to just have the Square? Be careful with the amount of cash you keep in there. I would think that could possibly be an open invitation to robbers who could grab the register and sprint away.

Any thoughts of making, bottling, and selling batches of home made hot sauces? You could advertise that the hot peppers help with fat burning and energy.

GymnJuice

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 7405
Re: The Return Of Vince Goodrum
« Reply #428 on: October 03, 2026, 08:33:17 AM »
Made a few changes...back to being a drug dealer



Vince thanks for showing us your business cards about 30 seconds in. Did you go with off white coloring?

webstar

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 10372
Re: The Return Of Vince Goodrum
« Reply #429 on: October 03, 2026, 11:25:26 AM »
Made a few changes...back to being a drug dealer



Love the store front!


Reminds me of when I was 6 year old and had a lemonade stand.

Why buy from CVS, when you get the same short dated / damaged product from inside a barn!!!

Ingenious



 

Vince G, CSN MFT

  • Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 25981
  • MedCareSaver.com
Re: The Return Of Vince Goodrum
« Reply #430 on: October 03, 2026, 12:08:51 PM »
Love the store front!


Reminds me of when I was 6 year old and had a lemonade stand.

Why buy from CVS, when you get the same short dated / damaged product from inside a barn!!!

Ingenious

I'm not going to spend 100 dollars on shelving when i can get free boxes at ALDI's.  Its a flea market not Saks. 

Vince G, CSN MFT

  • Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 25981
  • MedCareSaver.com
Re: The Return Of Vince Goodrum
« Reply #431 on: October 03, 2026, 01:38:55 PM »
Latest Episode



deadz

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 13697
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
Re: The Return Of Vince Goodrum
« Reply #432 on: October 03, 2026, 02:02:39 PM »
Love the store front!


Reminds me of when I was 6 year old and had a lemonade stand.

Why buy from CVS, when you get the same short dated / damaged product from inside a barn!!!

Ingenious
;D

Maybe gymrat can write a song about Vince's flea market adventures.
At the flea market Vince slung some cold medicine, at the flea market............
T

IroNat

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 44097
  • Vote Republican to Save America!
Re: The Return Of Vince Goodrum
« Reply #433 on: October 03, 2026, 04:39:14 PM »
Vince,
Can you pan the phone around so we can see the market?

NaturalWonder83

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 13513
  • Dare to Dream-The Nick Walker Story
Re: The Return Of Vince Goodrum
« Reply #434 on: October 03, 2026, 06:32:48 PM »
Vince,
Can you pan the phone around so we can see the market?
I’ve previously requested that he do that. He told me it’s not permitted. Not sure if that’s a universal rule for all the vendors, or just him.

Never1AShow

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 9580
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
Re: The Return Of Vince Goodrum
« Reply #435 on: October 03, 2026, 08:57:17 PM »
Vince,
Can you pan the phone around so we can see the market?

At about 56:45 of the Flea Market update video you can see about 15 seconds of it, he's set up across from Tshirts and Headgear/do-rags shops.  High Ceilings

AbrahamG

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 21418
  • Necrosis is numero uno. Free Matt C.
Re: The Return Of Vince Goodrum
« Reply #436 on: October 03, 2026, 09:09:43 PM »
Vince should market and sell his own line of high protein Kielbasa.

FitnessFrenzy

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 30061
  • coup de grâce
Re: The Return Of Vince Goodrum
« Reply #437 on: October 04, 2026, 01:43:58 AM »
AbrahamG, would you consider to go to the flea market with Goodrum to guest pose in front of his booth?

Vince G, CSN MFT

  • Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 25981
  • MedCareSaver.com
Re: The Return Of Vince Goodrum
« Reply #438 on: October 04, 2026, 06:18:19 AM »
Vince, I appreciate the small bit of footage of the flea market near your table. You have an appealing amount of items. I would have 100% grabbed the red krill pills if I were there. And the Walmart price comparison to yours is also smart. Hmmm, I see a cash register which is new? Didn’t you use to just have the Square? Be careful with the amount of cash you keep in there. I would think that could possibly be an open invitation to robbers who could grab the register and sprint away.

Any thoughts of making, bottling, and selling batches of home made hot sauces? You could advertise that the hot peppers help with fat burning and energy.

I was going to fix my old register there on my free time but i changed my mind.   I have to carry cash because that is what people mostly pay with.   I've only had one credit card transaction....everythin g else is cash.  Cash rules everything.  The wets have the hot sauce market out there

IroNat

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 44097
  • Vote Republican to Save America!
Re: The Return Of Vince Goodrum
« Reply #439 on: October 04, 2026, 06:24:02 AM »
At about 56:45 of the Flea Market update video you can see about 15 seconds of it, he's set up across from Tshirts and Headgear/do-rags shops.  High Ceilings

Thanks.

AbrahamG

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 21418
  • Necrosis is numero uno. Free Matt C.
Re: The Return Of Vince Goodrum
« Reply #440 on: October 07, 2026, 11:19:15 PM »
AbrahamG, would you consider to go to the flea market with Goodrum to guest pose in front of his booth?

I'm out of shape.