That would be idiot compassion. Your stick is like a brittle little twig snapping on the traps of a mighty mountain. So do you take pharmacy pills or not?
I see you have read trungpa.
Don't disagree with him, however, that's not relevant when dealing with a death coach, did you read the terms and services of the contract?
I do not take pharmacy pills, quite a few peptides currently and nootropics but I am generally unhinged and taking the piss at all times. Pretty eccentric character that doesn't take myself or life too seriously.
I will say your denial of a separate self is a mistake (although its true absolutely). Have you head of the heart sutra? I am sure you have. Recall the story of the disciple repeating, no ears, no eyes, no nose and the master smacked him on the nose and to which he let out an ouch. He said, I thought you said no nose?
The two truths are real, you are real and lost in oneness which is not the ultimate truth and is what chan calls an immature understanding.
All is process, impermanent-annica (I disagree things are this way, no-thing is neither). However, within that one flow/process you are a metastable pattern that has a substantial markov blanket. A unique expression, don't squander it to some silly no-self, quietism. Become who you are!
Before enlightenment mountains are mountains and waters are waters, during practice they are not mountains and not waters ( you are currently here), after enlightenment they are mountains and waters again.