That would be idiot compassion. Your stick is like a brittle little twig snapping on the traps of a mighty mountain. So do you take pharmacy pills or not?
I do not take pharmacy pills, quite a few peptides currently and nootropics but I am generally unhinged and taking the piss at all times. Pretty eccentric character that doesn't take myself or life too seriously.
It’s a provable fact. But whatever
Not by you it isn't. Not by Trumpy either. Nor Rudy or Pillowguy or any of the other lame ass retards.6 years and not a single shred of proof has been provided. When questioned, all you do is whine and cry about "I was on the phone call..... You do not know what facts, evidence and proof is.
lol your arrogance is trully outstanding. First you are no master to be smacking me on the nose and second you are not enlightened to tell me where I am in my being and awareness. I am presently enjoying the peace of the present moment here and now feeling quite well and happy and peaceful, I am not some imaginary entity between two poles like you imagine. Who are you who imagines thusly and wrongly? You need to ground your eccentricity brother.
Which nootropics do you currently take?