Author Topic: God does not exist and religion is the folklore of olden times  (Read 5615 times)

Coach is Back!

  • Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 64027
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: God does not exist and religion is the folklore of olden times
« Reply #200 on: October 04, 2026, 12:39:11 PM »
You did not write it the last sentence. What you did, and this is embarrassing, was insert your own writing to start last sentence then used AI to ask the question you buffoon.

It must suck to run up against someone with pattern recognition hey?? me and you know your little secret. You tried to look smart but you needed AI and if you really let that sink in you could change your ways and accept reality, but you won't, you are immune to the real.

If you really want to believe that then thats on you.  But you go on with your psychobabble bullshit. I’ve repeatedly called for open public debates especially when it comes to politics but no takers. Like you, they want to keep anonymous not get exposed for their bullshit. You’re having a complete meltdown on this (more than anyone else) in thread because you’re afraid to admit whats more than likely true. You can’t competently refute archeological findings (aside from the ark) that coincide with a book that was written over 2000 years ago nor, AI or not, can you competently argue the responses to the questions asked. I’m not a theologian and God knows no one on here is.

Coach is Back!

  • Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 64027
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: God does not exist and religion is the folklore of olden times
« Reply #201 on: October 04, 2026, 12:43:36 PM »
I am into philosophy so i have read a bunch of shit from buddhism to kabbalah to taoism, ifa, voodon, dzogchen, mahamudra, zhuangzi etc etc..

One can read those texts all day long but until they embody them in a praxis they will never understand them truly. It will be like a finger pointing to the moon, instead of seeing the moon they focus on the finger (the text).

So you’ve read everything but Catholicism/Christianity? Got it.

Necrosis

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 12906
Re: God does not exist and religion is the folklore of olden times
« Reply #202 on: October 04, 2026, 12:58:03 PM »
So you’ve read everything but Catholicism/Christianity? Got it.

I have read a bunch of it. Eckhart, aquinas, augustine, simone weil, hildegard of bingen, avila and more and have read gnostic texts etc, hans jonas etc etc

I own about 3000 books and read 2-3 a week since I was a child, all non-fiction (chaos is syntribating) . I say this to maybe wake you up that you maybe, just maybe might not really know all that much. Maybe, just maybe you could empty your cup so you could learn a little. It's impossible to read and learn when you already know everything. Beginners mind son. Despite all my reading I know very little, the more you learn the more you realize you don't know fuck all.

I am attempting to enlighten you. However, it appears you have it all figured out.


Necrosis

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 12906
Re: God does not exist and religion is the folklore of olden times
« Reply #203 on: October 04, 2026, 12:59:16 PM »
If you really want to believe that then thats on you.  But you go on with your psychobabble bullshit. I’ve repeatedly called for open public debates especially when it comes to politics but no takers. Like you, they want to keep anonymous not get exposed for their bullshit. You’re having a complete meltdown on this (more than anyone else) in thread because you’re afraid to admit whats more than likely true. You can’t competently refute archeological findings (aside from the ark) that coincide with a book that was written over 2000 years ago nor, AI or not, can you competently argue the responses to the questions asked. I’m not a theologian and God knows no one on here is.

are you a creationist?

BigRo

  • Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 9580
  • Erin go Bragh
Re: God does not exist and religion is the folklore of olden times
« Reply #204 on: October 04, 2026, 01:02:37 PM »
My Dad was a theologian and former Catholic priest. He spent some time in Sierra Leone as a missionary. He and his fellow priests were nailing negro chicks, he lost his virginity there.

Hope that helps.




BigRo

  • Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 9580
  • Erin go Bragh
Re: God does not exist and religion is the folklore of olden times
« Reply #205 on: October 04, 2026, 01:05:47 PM »
I have read a bunch of it. Eckhart, aquinas, augustine, simone weil, hildegard of bingen, avila and more and have read gnostic texts etc, hans jonas etc etc

I own about 3000 books and read 2-3 a week since I was a child, all non-fiction (chaos is syntribating) . I say this to maybe wake you up that you maybe, just maybe might not really know all that much. Maybe, just maybe you could empty your cup so you could learn a little. It's impossible to read and learn when you already know everything. Beginners mind son. Despite all my reading I know very little, the more you learn the more you realize you don't know fuck all.

I am attempting to enlighten you. However, it appears you have it all figured out.

I don't think Coach is in to mystical Christianity or zazen practice. I would also assume he doesn't enjoy being called son.

IroNat

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 44060
  • Vote Republican to Save America!
Re: God does not exist and religion is the folklore of olden times
« Reply #206 on: October 04, 2026, 01:09:57 PM »
Does Necrosis even workout?

IroNat

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 44060
  • Vote Republican to Save America!
Re: God does not exist and religion is the folklore of olden times
« Reply #207 on: October 04, 2026, 01:11:16 PM »
I have read a bunch of it. Eckhart, aquinas, augustine, simone weil, hildegard of bingen, avila and more and have read gnostic texts etc, hans jonas etc etc

I own about 3000 books and read 2-3 a week since I was a child, all non-fiction (chaos is syntribating) . I say this to maybe wake you up that you maybe, just maybe might not really know all that much. Maybe, just maybe you could empty your cup so you could learn a little. It's impossible to read and learn when you already know everything. Beginners mind son. Despite all my reading I know very little, the more you learn the more you realize you don't know fuck all.

I am attempting to enlighten you. However, it appears you have it all figured out.



Truth.

Necrosis

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 12906

Coach is Back!

  • Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 64027
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: God does not exist and religion is the folklore of olden times
« Reply #209 on: October 04, 2026, 02:16:47 PM »
elenchus engaged

Admittedly I had to look this up but instead of pretending you’re smarter than you actually are, why didn’t you just say Socratic. I use a Socratic method of teaching and questioning when teaching or in a Q&A when speaking.

chaos

  • Moderator
  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 64804
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: God does not exist and religion is the folklore of olden times
« Reply #210 on: October 04, 2026, 02:39:22 PM »
My Dad was a theologian and former Catholic priest. He spent some time in Sierra Leone as a missionary. He and his fellow priests were nailing negro chicks, he lost his virginity there.

Hope that helps.
Necrosis remembers that night.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Raymondo

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 8150
  • i AM AS SWORD CLASSGRAPPLER
Re: God does not exist and religion is the folklore of olden times
« Reply #211 on: October 04, 2026, 05:30:47 PM »
Necrosis remembers that night.

Hahahaa  :D

No offense Necrosis, I laughed out loud at this one

Raymondo

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 8150
  • i AM AS SWORD CLASSGRAPPLER
Re: God does not exist and religion is the folklore of olden times
« Reply #212 on: October 04, 2026, 08:44:33 PM »
Admittedly I had to look this up but instead of pretending you’re smarter than you actually are, why didn’t you just say Socratic. I use a Socratic method of teaching and questioning when teaching or in a Q&A when speaking.

Oh brother  ::)

Coach is Back!

  • Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 64027
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: God does not exist and religion is the folklore of olden times
« Reply #213 on: October 04, 2026, 09:03:39 PM »
are you a creationist?

That should go without saying.

Coach is Back!

  • Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 64027
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: God does not exist and religion is the folklore of olden times
« Reply #214 on: October 04, 2026, 09:04:48 PM »
Oh brother  ::)

Are there “things” invisible Raymondo?

Raymondo

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 8150
  • i AM AS SWORD CLASSGRAPPLER
Re: God does not exist and religion is the folklore of olden times
« Reply #215 on: October 04, 2026, 10:00:23 PM »
Are there “things” invisible Raymondo?

Do you have any videos of you "teaching" or "doing Q&As"?

I could use a good laugh right now

IroNat

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 44060
  • Vote Republican to Save America!
Re: God does not exist and religion is the folklore of olden times
« Reply #216 on: Today at 05:47:32 AM »
"All I know is that I know nothing." - Socrates


Coach is Back!

  • Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 64027
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: God does not exist and religion is the folklore of olden times
« Reply #217 on: Today at 09:18:30 AM »
Do you have any videos of you "teaching" or "doing Q&As"?

I could use a good laugh right now

I know you lurk and mouth off just enough to know my background. Public speaking isn't a problem with me. Now do you.

Necrosis

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 12906
Re: God does not exist and religion is the folklore of olden times
« Reply #218 on: Today at 12:12:38 PM »
Hahahaa  :D

No offense Necrosis, I laughed out loud at this one

it's ok I giggled as well.


Necrosis

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 12906
Re: God does not exist and religion is the folklore of olden times
« Reply #219 on: Today at 12:18:11 PM »
Admittedly I had to look this up but instead of pretending you’re smarter than you actually are, why didn’t you just say Socratic. I use a Socratic method of teaching and questioning when teaching or in a Q&A when speaking.


I used it because it's the correct term. Using a word correctly means I am pretending to be smarter then I am?

Unfortunately for you, hysteresis is real and it's likely too strong for you to change course now without getting sucked back into your intellectual oblivion.


Necrosis

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 12906
Re: God does not exist and religion is the folklore of olden times
« Reply #220 on: Today at 12:18:49 PM »
That should go without saying.

Completely retarded position to take.

LurkerNoMore

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 36538
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Re: God does not exist and religion is the folklore of olden times
« Reply #221 on: Today at 01:01:39 PM »
I know you lurk and mouth off just enough to know my background. Public speaking isn't a problem with me. Now do you.

that is because you are too stupid to know how dumb you truly are.  that is why no one is engaging you with for a longer commitment than simple messages on here.  you do not possess the intellectual integrity to be honest or aware.

chaos

  • Moderator
  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 64804
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: God does not exist and religion is the folklore of olden times
« Reply #222 on: Today at 01:08:18 PM »
that is because you are too stupid to know how dumb you truly are.  that is why no one is engaging you with for a longer commitment than simple messages on here.  you do not possess the intellectual integrity to be honest or aware.
The absolute fucking irony being lost on you...... ;D ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

LurkerNoMore

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 36538
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Re: God does not exist and religion is the folklore of olden times
« Reply #223 on: Today at 01:44:54 PM »
The absolute fucking irony being lost on you...... ;D ;D

The absolute fucking irony being lost on you with all that extra pointy cranium and much less "brainium".   ::)