The most retarded bodybuilding commentator is Matt "Dubai, India" Tsinkorang.The stream I watched clipped in some of Matt's commentary and he was apparently crying and whining about how Andrew Jacked was robbed.The guy is just plain stupid.
The not so beautiful man in glasses
well actually I agree with Matt Other than the oil in tric and delts (which Samson also has) Andrew looks the best. Structure and build.look at the fdb here. and tell my Andrew isn't the best up there. Carefully compare bodypart for bodypart and then the whole body.
Bruh... I watched a couple of Matts vids and god damn there are many Nick fangirls standing up for him in the comments. People can't seperate their favourite social media influencer from objective bodybuilding criteria. So gay and lame. Fucking clueless bodybuilding fangirls normiesTruth is Nick looks like roided ompa lompa with palumboism. If Cutler got called a fridge then wth is Nick.
Yes Nick “personality of a potato” Walker has always been the favorite underdog. When he lost to Lumpsford last year, half his Zoomer fanbase acted like someone had just killed their family pet.Seems like the judges didn’t want to deal with another meltdown this year and Derek showed up looking extra lumpy, so they just handed the trophy to Midget Walker and crowned him the most diced potato on the planet.The Zoomers were happy, the potato was happy, everyone went home happy
The judging totally sucks at the Olympia. Condition or definition is only one aspect. To me Grimes had the best physique there. Complete package and ripped. Not ugly legs like Walker. Not blocky like Derek and Samson. Samson tried too hard and oiled up. As did Andrew. Silly to do that. Then again the judging is totally fucked so who can blame the competitors and their coaches?
Wow!! What a shitty top 51999 Chris Cormier or 1996 Shawn Ray would beat every single one of these guysBbing has regressed so much
Brandon curry and William boner should hang up the thong, they will never reclaim past glory
At first I thought you said Grimek is the best bodybuilder We had a thread where I was going back and forth about Regan with someone. Many though he looked like shit, smooth with no cuts. No back and dead calves. I think he is past his potentially best years now but he's ok.It's so subjective someone has an issue with every single competitor. Us older fans often think the 90s were the best. Those older than me think the 90s is when it all went to shit. I heard some young guy yesterday on a stream say the 2010s was the peak of bodybuilding
Anyone else see Nick virute signalling by embarrassing his parents telling the world they needed their son to pay off their debts.I gurantee they are in debt because hes been leeching of them for years