Author Topic: Pete Hegseth - Athlete  (Read 1235 times)

Coach is Back!

  • Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 64027
  • It’s All Bullshit

AbrahamG

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 21406
  • Necrosis is numero uno. Free Matt C.
Re: Pete Hegseth - Athlete
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2026, 10:46:48 PM »
More like Pete Hegseth - Flaming turned self loathing closeted homosexual.  If those aren't dick-sucking lips, I don't know what are.

ProudVirgin69

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 8240
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
Re: Pete Hegseth - Athlete
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2026, 03:18:48 AM »
Coach is getting horny for Pete Hegseth

falco

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 21850
  • No good deed goes unpunished
Re: Pete Hegseth - Athlete
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2026, 06:29:39 AM »
More like Pete Hegseth - Flaming turned self loathing closeted homosexual.  If those aren't dick-sucking lips, I don't know what are.
Hahahaha!

LurkerNoMore

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 36538
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Re: Pete Hegseth - Athlete
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2026, 06:40:06 AM »
A grown man whose biggest worry regarding the military is their test levels and battle boners.

Stephano

  • Getbig IV
  • ****
  • Posts: 1614
Re: Pete Hegseth - Athlete
« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2026, 06:55:42 AM »
LMAOOOOOoooooooooooooooo oo

You've gotta watch this:  https://files.catbox.moe/xwytkx.webm

Also check out the muscles on this alpha male.  Hahahah

(Seriously, though, he has the physique of a Jeet tech support worker.) 

Kwon

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 56668
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
Re: Pete Hegseth - Athlete
« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2026, 07:38:34 AM »
Horn is getting coachy for Heg Peteseth
Q

BayGBM

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 19867
Re: Pete Hegseth - Athlete
« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2026, 08:20:27 AM »
A grown man whose biggest worry regarding the military is their test levels and battle boners.

He is a tool. ::)

Van_Bilderass

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 20092
  • "Don't Try"
Re: Pete Hegseth - Athlete
« Reply #8 on: October 04, 2026, 08:34:41 AM »
At some point Trump will throw him under the bus, when you lose a war that's protocol.

His speeches are ridiculous, sound so fake and inauthentic.

"He's like straight out of central casting" - Donnie

"Theater kid" they call him.

On the other hand, I've noticed that generals often look like tough, forceful individuals that probably command respect in real life.

Wiggs

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 41585
  • An Ethnic Israelite
Re: Pete Hegseth - Athlete
« Reply #9 on: October 04, 2026, 08:47:59 AM »
He's such a performative wanna be. Talk about DEI. This dumb m o t h e r f u c k e r is by far the least intelligent SecDef this country has ever had.
7

Coach is Back!

  • Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 64027
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: Pete Hegseth - Athlete
« Reply #10 on: October 04, 2026, 10:04:46 AM »
Loving the meltdowns  :D

Stephano

  • Getbig IV
  • ****
  • Posts: 1614
Re: Pete Hegseth - Athlete
« Reply #11 on: October 04, 2026, 11:38:00 AM »
Loving the meltdowns  :D

Seriously, though, watch this:  https://files.catbox.moe/xwytkx.webm

This "athlete" has all the grace, power, and coordination of a newborn fawn.  It's so damn funny.


Van_Bilderass

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 20092
  • "Don't Try"
Re: Pete Hegseth - Athlete
« Reply #12 on: October 04, 2026, 01:36:40 PM »
Loving the meltdowns  :D

Suppose Trump at some point blames Pete for the small potatoes little Iran excursion, whose side are you going to take then?

You know Trump won't take any responsibility, for example diesel price is high because of Zelensky and Biden. Not that it's high, it's actually very low.

I remember BB said one of Pete's 315 benches appeared real to him and I trust BB. But later I've seen one clip represented as a three plate bench but you can see a "10," as in 10kg on the plates so I don't know. He doesn't really look like a three plate bencher but it's not impossible.

Bevo

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 19831
  • Buc ee’s is numero uno
Re: Pete Hegseth - Athlete
« Reply #13 on: October 04, 2026, 01:46:54 PM »
More like Pete Hegseth - Flaming turned self loathing closeted homosexual.  If those aren't dick-sucking lips, I don't know what are.

And a raging alcoholic, and cheats on his wife. A real role model

A cock that would give Dugdale a run for his money

Bevo

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 19831
  • Buc ee’s is numero uno
Re: Pete Hegseth - Athlete
« Reply #14 on: October 04, 2026, 01:50:49 PM »
He's such a performative wanna be. Talk about DEI. This dumb m o t h e r f u c k e r is by far the least intelligent SecDef this country has ever had.

Pretty hard to top Karoline and that dumb bitch, ice Barbie Kristi

All of them are DEI hires

LurkerNoMore

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 36538
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Re: Pete Hegseth - Athlete
« Reply #15 on: October 04, 2026, 02:09:57 PM »
I think he will last longer than Coke Eyes Patel.

Stephano

  • Getbig IV
  • ****
  • Posts: 1614
Re: Pete Hegseth - Athlete
« Reply #16 on: October 04, 2026, 03:01:24 PM »
Suppose Trump at some point blames Pete for the small potatoes little Iran excursion, whose side are you going to take then?

You know Trump won't take any responsibility, for example diesel price is high because of Zelensky and Biden. Not that it's high, it's actually very low.

I remember BB said one of Pete's 315 benches appeared real to him and I trust BB. But later I've seen one clip represented as a three plate bench but you can see a "10," as in 10kg on the plates so I don't know. He doesn't really look like a three plate bencher but it's not impossible.

Sorry, but you'd have to be retarded to buy that performative bench.  Nothing about it made sense.  It's one of the fakest lifts on the internet. 

Also he'd be the first person to bench press 315 with 12" arms, hahahah.

Pete is one of the least athletic people on the planet, and I'm dead serious about this.

NaturalWonder83

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 13505
  • Dare to Dream-The Nick Walker Story
Re: Pete Hegseth - Athlete
« Reply #17 on: October 04, 2026, 03:02:33 PM »
Who is this?

BB

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 18630
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
Re: Pete Hegseth - Athlete
« Reply #18 on: October 04, 2026, 03:18:33 PM »

I remember BB said one of Pete's 315 benches appeared real to him and I trust BB. But later I've seen one clip represented as a three plate bench but you can see a "10," as in 10kg on the plates so I don't know. He doesn't really look like a three plate bencher but it's not impossible.

It's this specific one -

.

I base it on 3 things -

1) That rack and plates are the standard version Rogue supplies to the military -

https://www.roguefitness.com/rogue-us-mil-spec-bumper-plates?srsltid=AU7gw4UVSQBgjII9RKn7M_xfhhMko0eDQ044ySANDYKDvRMgVfB0oChz.

.

The dimensions look correct.

2) There are a lot of reporters and soldiers walking around for that one. They would have snitched if something was off.

3) It was a tough lift for him. He probably couldn't double it, and his butt came off the bench. It was a grinder for him. also he looks fit there, and he's not a small guy relatively, 6'-6'1" ish, 185-190lbs.

He's too performative for me, and I won't say every bench was good they video, but I think he got #315 there.









Stephano

  • Getbig IV
  • ****
  • Posts: 1614
Re: Pete Hegseth - Athlete
« Reply #19 on: October 04, 2026, 03:34:54 PM »
It's this specific one -

.

I base it on 3 things -

1) That rack and plates are the standard version Rogue supplies to the military -

https://www.roguefitness.com/rogue-us-mil-spec-bumper-plates?srsltid=AU7gw4UVSQBgjII9RKn7M_xfhhMko0eDQ044ySANDYKDvRMgVfB0oChz.

.

The dimensions look correct.

2) There are a lot of reporters and soldiers walking around for that one. They would have snitched if something was off.

3) It was a tough lift for him. He probably couldn't double it, and his butt came off the bench. It was a grinder for him. also he looks fit there, and he's not a small guy relatively, 6'-6'1" ish, 185-190lbs.

He's too performative for me, and I won't say every bench was good they video, but I think he got #315 there.

Fake plates, just like his other video which was OBVIOUSLY fake.  (Like there's no possible way it could have been real, just based on how the bar and the bench move.) 

"B-but there are a lot of reporters and soldiers walking around for that one. They would have snitched if something was off."

You retarded?  They would have had ZERO opportunities to weigh the plates.


Stephano

  • Getbig IV
  • ****
  • Posts: 1614
Re: Pete Hegseth - Athlete
« Reply #20 on: October 04, 2026, 03:42:00 PM »
Also: There are zero and I mean ZERO other cases where people who look like Hesgseth bench 315. 

You'll never be able to find a credible video where somebody who looks like Hegseth -- in other words, like a Jeet with a thickened midsection and no chest or arm muscularity -- benches that much.  Doesn't exist.

You can find powerlifters in the lower weight classes who bench 315, but there's a night-and-day difference between their lifts and Pete's.  They plant their feet properly, they arch properly, they use an appropriate spotter (not a 9 year old) if they're maxing out, and the bench moves when they set the weight down. 

BB

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 18630
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
Re: Pete Hegseth - Athlete
« Reply #21 on: October 04, 2026, 04:23:39 PM »
Those are standard crumb rubber bumpers that are used in every military base, high school, etc..... in America. It would have to be some grand conspiracy to make fake plates that look like those. They all fall between a certain width (3-3 3/4") and have that shitty finish when they're that type. You would have to form them hollow or with substantial voids while still maintaining rigidity to fool people.

And, yes, I know about the Eleiko Technique plates, etc..... Those are hollow and HDPE, so they present their own problems, as far as painting, mounting the steel or brass hubs (needed to have the correct look), etc.....

Also, there are probably 50-100 watching that lift. Some probably hate the guy, they're going to walk over maybe take a lift, rattle the bar in the j-cups, perhaps strip the bar.

If they get told to leave, it's worse. Then it definately looks like a fake lift.

Also the whole "he looks like he can't do it" doesn't hold water. Blaha looks like shit, he's gotten #300+ in real competition. This guy has put up close to 3x bodyweight in comp while looking small -

https://www.youtube.com/user/UFpwrLifter.

I just don't see a grinding #315 bench from a near #200 guy that has been Crossfitting / lifting for 20+ years as an unbelievable feat of strength.

IroNat

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 44060
  • Vote Republican to Save America!
Re: Pete Hegseth - Athlete
« Reply #22 on: October 04, 2026, 04:31:21 PM »
At some point Trump will throw him under the bus, when you lose a war that's protocol.

His speeches are ridiculous, sound so fake and inauthentic.

"He's like straight out of central casting" - Donnie

"Theater kid" they call him.

On the other hand, I've noticed that generals often look like tough, forceful individuals that probably command respect in real life.

Are you familiar with General Millie?

Stephano

  • Getbig IV
  • ****
  • Posts: 1614
Re: Pete Hegseth - Athlete
« Reply #23 on: October 04, 2026, 04:37:31 PM »
Blaha looks like an ogre but he has literally 3x as much muscle as Hegseth.

And, yeah, I think it would be insanely easy to set up fake plates for an obvious publicity stunt.  Simple as.

robcguns

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 20697
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
Re: Pete Hegseth - Athlete
« Reply #24 on: October 04, 2026, 04:55:45 PM »
Yeah he definitely can’t bench 315.