Author Topic: Halloween 2026 Setup  (Read 271 times)

mryorkielover

  • Getbig IV
  • ****
  • Posts: 2256
Halloween 2026 Setup
« on: October 04, 2026, 01:57:19 PM »

webstar

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 10371
Re: Halloween 2026 Setup
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2026, 02:37:25 PM »
Crazy!

Like the swing set up

Why the Backstreet Boys/nysnc lol?

I know I ask this every year. How long does the setup take for you? How long does it take to tear down ?

Do the neighbours ever complain or anybody in the neighborhood?


NaturalWonder83

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 13513
  • Dare to Dream-The Nick Walker Story
Re: Halloween 2026 Setup
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2026, 02:46:18 PM »
Very impressive.

Please include Monster Mash and Monster’s Holiday on your playlist.

funk51

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 44647
  • Getbig!
Re: Halloween 2026 Setup
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2026, 12:11:06 PM »

  Once again you outdid yourself, but the scarcest part of the whole thing was the background music. ;D
F

IroNat

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 44084
  • Vote Republican to Save America!
Re: Halloween 2026 Setup
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2026, 12:12:06 PM »
Amazing as always, Myl.

joswift

  • Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 39920
Re: Halloween 2026 Setup
« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2026, 12:53:28 PM »
  Once again you outdid outed yourself, but the scarcest part of the whole thing was the background music. ;D

fixed

mryorkielover

  • Getbig IV
  • ****
  • Posts: 2256
Re: Halloween 2026 Setup
« Reply #6 on: Today at 03:59:18 AM »
Crazy!

Like the swing set up

Why the Backstreet Boys/nysnc lol?

I know I ask this every year. How long does the setup take for you? How long does it take to tear down ?

Do the neighbours ever complain or anybody in the neighborhood?
I start in August and work on it in my free time while working 54hrs a week. A month or so to break down because of weather and work. My neighbors are all cool with it or I wouldnt be able to do it.