Author Topic: for strength...  (Read 1425 times)

Migs

• Getbig V
  • THERE WAS A FIRE FIGHT!!!!
for strength...
« on: May 08, 2006, 04:03:45 PM »
What would be a good cycle or compunds for gaining strength.  I've been looking around and the information on some sites is not as great as I would hope.  I know test is a main component.  What would be good to add to this.  I'm looking to help get stronger and build more mass as i am getting frustrated with not seeing any results in strength.  I am pretty weak all around.  Not looking to bulk up massively, i have a lot of weight to lose and rather not look like a bowling ball...or rather a bigger bowling ball.

SLYY

• Getbig IV
  • A mug only your mom could love...
Re: for strength...
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2006, 04:10:13 PM »
Lose the weight before you start the cycle.  Dont rush into AAS.  When you are ready to do a cycle   

To answer your question, Halotestin (fluoxymesterone) in addition to test,  would be a great choice if you are looking to get stronger.

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2006, 04:22:48 PM »
Yeah i just get discouraged since i have a hard time finishing the sets and nt going up in wieghts.  Just feel really weak and wanted to "supplemnt" so that I could build up my strentgh and muscle mass.

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2006, 05:16:36 PM »
anadrol

halo

dbol

tren

not all at once of course, but those are the compounds that are rated for "strength" on a broad scale

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2006, 05:33:43 PM »
What would be a good cycle or compunds for gaining strength.  I've been looking around and the information on some sites is not as great as I would hope.  I know test is a main component.  What would be good to add to this.  I'm looking to help get stronger and build more mass as i am getting frustrated with not seeing any results in strength.  I am pretty weak all around.  Not looking to bulk up massively, i have a lot of weight to lose and rather not look like a bowling ball...or rather a bigger bowling ball.

mibolorone cheque drops..if you can find em...the most androgenic compund available.
halotestin
anadrol
Parabolan (or any of the tren esters)
carpe` vaginum!

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2006, 08:20:33 PM »
ok thanks.  I know that there is a way to make tren from pellets.  now i have to find a source.  Thanks again for the help.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2006, 11:06:04 AM »
Lose the weight before you start the cycle.  Dont rush into AAS.  When you are ready to do a cycle   

To answer your question, Halotestin (fluoxymesterone) in addition to test,  would be a great choice if you are looking to get stronger.

^Concur.

Halo
Cheque Drops
Tren
Methyltestosterone

All of those are for strength.  However, like he said, you need to probably lose some fat before you consider it.  It's up to you, but that's what I recommend.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...