Author Topic: Metallica and Blacks???  (Read 178 times)

SweetDaddySiki

  • Getbig IV
  • ****
  • Posts: 1124
Metallica and Blacks???
« on: October 05, 2026, 03:28:05 PM »
Got an email about Adidas (Great shoes! I rocked these as a kid in the 70's and ridiculed for wearing them) about a new Metallica collection. I quickly clicked on the link:

https://shorturl.at/6LsNt

There's no Metallica shoes; just shirts. Looks like any other shirts from any other place. And they're all being modeled by blacks. What????

BB

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 18630
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
Re: Metallica and Blacks???
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2026, 03:57:56 PM »
There's a subsection of Black dudes that are into heavy metal tees for aesthetic reasons mainly. It's been going on for a few years. First they were into 90's alternative tees, then they discovered GG Allin, so there was a Black GG Allin fan club, now it's old heavy metal bands and death metal.

They like the graphic tees from Metallica, Maiden, etc.... Plus the Nordic death metal stuff.

Just this week -

.

Check the dude's shirt at 48 secs in :).

Irongrip400

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 23533
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
Re: Metallica and Blacks???
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2026, 07:09:53 PM »
I’ve noticed this and Nirvana tee shirts being worn by our darker Hebrew brethren.

Grape Ape

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 28077
  • SC è un asino
Re: Metallica and Blacks???
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2026, 09:07:32 PM »
There's a subsection of Black dudes that are into heavy metal tees for aesthetic reasons mainly.

They don't even like The Black Album?
Y

pamith

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 9475
Re: Metallica and Blacks???
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2026, 11:22:42 PM »
Truth be told, black people love heavy metal music