Author Topic: I smell….  (Read 399 times)

Coach is Back!

  • Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 64065
  • It’s All Bullshit
I smell….
« on: October 07, 2026, 06:39:03 PM »
….a three peat


pamith

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 9491
Re: I smell….
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2026, 06:43:43 PM »
Bro...

tacobender

  • Getbig IV
  • ****
  • Posts: 3160
Re: I smell….
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2026, 08:10:17 PM »

Royalty

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 35074
  • Trust Trump 🇺🇸
Re: I smell….
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2026, 08:41:28 PM »

Bevo

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 19841
  • Buc ee’s is numero uno
Re: I smell….
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2026, 09:39:32 PM »
The offense isn’t even at its best yet, the pitching is getting dialed in

When Ohtani can wake up, I know he’s banged up, they are unbeatable

Coach is Back!

  • Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 64065
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: I smell….
« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2026, 08:47:11 AM »
The offense isn’t even at its best yet, the pitching is getting dialed in

When Ohtani can wake up, I know he’s banged up, they are unbeatable

100%

Bevo

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 19841
  • Buc ee’s is numero uno
Re: I smell….
« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2026, 01:24:03 PM »
 :D