Author Topic: 2026 General Election  (Read 87 times)

Primemuscle

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 44215
2026 General Election
« on: October 08, 2026, 03:53:15 PM »
The countdown has begun. Day of reconning, November 3, 2026, mid-term general elections. Be sure to vote if you haven't already done so. Early in person voting has already started in several states. Fingernails are being bitten to the quick all over the world. Will it be doom and gloom or loud cheering once the results are called? Just imagine the atmosphere at election night parties countrywide. I plan to stay home in a gated community this time around where I will be safely ensconced from all the crazy folks.

IroNat

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 44108
  • Vote Republican to Save America!
Re: 2026 General Election
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2026, 04:37:37 PM »
Hope yote Repub.
Then there won't be so many crazies for you to worry about.

GymnJuice

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 7407
Re: 2026 General Election
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2026, 05:09:19 PM »
Republicans are almost certainly going to lose the House. The Senate is a tossup. Either way, I doubt much actually changes over the next two years. I expect a lot of bickering. The more interesting fight to me is the posturing over the next Republican presidential nominee. I still can't see Vance in that spot.

Dos Equis

  • Moderator
  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 69575
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: 2026 General Election
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2026, 05:41:53 PM »
The general election is in 2028.  Next month is the midterm election.

chaos

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 64873
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: 2026 General Election
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2026, 07:18:31 PM »
The general election is in 2028.  Next month is the midterm election.
Shhh he's like 85 or something.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!