Author Topic: Fort Hood Shooter’s Execution to be Live-Streamed  (Read 1193 times)

Van_Bilderass

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 20153
  • "Don't Try"
Re: Fort Hood Shooter’s Execution to be Live-Streamed
« Reply #50 on: Today at 11:37:36 AM »
Why wouldn't you ?
Many of us have seen parents & relatives die.

A few decades ago my Belorussian friend showed me pics of his friends working in a morgue lifting corpses and laughing at the camera. I almost came in my pants.

I wish I could work as an executioner. Or maybe a hospice worker would be nice as well.

BB

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 18648
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
Re: Fort Hood Shooter’s Execution to be Live-Streamed
« Reply #51 on: Today at 01:07:01 PM »
Were they positive towards showing it on the internet?

Thanks. Yeah the ex-militaries are contrarian and against the Iran war, against Israel and against the Trump admin, though many were Trump supporters in the past. I'm biased towards their view obviously. Maybe they've seen where the wind is blowing and decided to cash in on it, I don't know. They do have a certain "right" to speak on war since they've been there and done it, I think. Same way Vietnam vets could say the war was misguided and war is hell or whatever.

That John "Shrek" McPhee Delta Force guy said the Iraq and Afghanistan wars were really stupid, "when have we been the good guys, when have we won anything?" but said he loved every minute of it LOL. Just loved killing and blowing stuff up.

One Navy Seal guy, Jake Zweig, said there is literally no difference between a serial killer on death row and an SF guy, referenced some study. They select for people with a lot of childhood trauma. Highly intelligent sociopathic ADD autists.

I don't remember who said it, but someone on a podcast said the U.S. is one of the most violent societies on earth LOL. The way the populace thinks. Though some cities like Chicago are like literal war zones.

Edit. BTW, I saw Coach's buddy Tim Kennedy was shot up in the Congo, might lose his leg. Apparently was working for Erik Prince, the founder of Blackwater, protecting blood diamonds and collecting taxes. Tim is near 50 I think and I saw some SF guys say violence is extremely addicting and many can't let go until they die. Maybe he wanted to prove himself after being exposed as telling fish stories.

Oh, I don't have a problem with them criticizing the wars of the last 50-60 years. I just think that there are a few of the most vocal critics on Youtube and the like, have seen that there is a huge pile of money to be made being the "opposition", so it colors their view. I like Kirikou, he strikes me as one of the more thoughtful guys in that space.

I'm not sure we, the US, are one of the most violent societies. Much of our really violent crime is tied to the drug trade, and a couple of racial groups. For American Whites and Asians, we fall right around 1st world European levels. Also, you guys are experiencing an influx of poor, angry immigrants, so I'm not sure Europe will be able to brag about its low violence levels for much longer.

Also the US was only really settled somewhat about 130 years ago. Even after westward expansion, and well into the 20th century, there were places where quick violence was the best answer for settling things. You handled it yourself, then waited hours for the law to come clean it up. There are still places in the US were police response time is an hour or two. A lot of that is still in the American spirit. Europeans are far happier and used to having their government sort it out. Also Euros tend to be far bigger believers in rehabilitation.

I have no doubt that the action drives a lot of these guys back into service also. I know some guys that did private security work, the two big reasons were money and the feeling of combat, doing something dangerously physical. It's been that way for ages. Post WWII, there was a bump in big game "Safari" type hunting. One of the larger consumers of it were old veterans that wanted to feel something a bit dangerous again.

Van_Bilderass

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 20153
  • "Don't Try"
Re: Fort Hood Shooter’s Execution to be Live-Streamed
« Reply #52 on: Today at 01:51:09 PM »
I'm not sure we, the US, are one of the most violent societies. Much of our really violent crime is tied to the drug trade, and a couple of racial groups. For American Whites and Asians, we fall right around 1st world European levels. Also, you guys are experiencing an influx of poor, angry immigrants, so I'm not sure Europe will be able to brag about its low violence levels for much longer.

Also the US was only really settled somewhat about 130 years ago. Even after westward expansion, and well into the 20th century, there were places where quick violence was the best answer for settling things. You handled it yourself, then waited hours for the law to come clean it up. There are still places in the US were police response time is an hour or two. A lot of that is still in the American spirit. Europeans are far happier and used to having their government sort it out. Also Euros tend to be far bigger believers in rehabilitation.

Interesting about the history of the U.S. and that affecting the mentality.

We have a lot of violence tied to immigrant drug gangs. They like bombings, they like grenades smuggled from the Balkans. Lots of shootings of rivals. Not at the level of many U.S. cities but it's a lot for a country not used to hardly any.

I said in another thread that Scandinavia has been known for having high-trust societies. Sadly that's been going away. Now we have clannish behavior, for example imported from Somalia where they have clans. It's a crime what's been done and very, very sad. It's part of why I'm a racialist; I believe behavior is partly racial (you can call it race or genetic clusters, or whatever) and Nordics have their own particular mentality.

Van_Bilderass

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 20153
  • "Don't Try"
Re: Fort Hood Shooter’s Execution to be Live-Streamed
« Reply #53 on: Today at 02:07:38 PM »
Oh, I don't have a problem with them criticizing the wars of the last 50-60 years. I just think that there are a few of the most vocal critics on Youtube and the like, have seen that there is a huge pile of money to be made being the "opposition", so it colors their view. I like Kirikou, he strikes me as one of the more thoughtful guys in that space.

I like Kiriakou as well. But some call him a traitor, some say he's still CIA ("they never leave"), some that he's on the payroll of the Kremlin (works or worked for some Russian news agency). And he's of course an antisemite according to some. Maybe he's a double or triple agent! LOL

I always wonder whether any influencer or podcaster is an intelligence asset. Nick Fuentes thinks Tucker Carlson is CIA, many others do too. Some think Nick Fuentes is an intelligence operation, perhaps Mossad. Some think Candace Owens is an op too, lately some say she's controlled opposition, controlled by Zionists, blackmailed by Mossad. There's no one who hasn't been accused of being an asset. And I'm sure there are many who are at least partly working for some agency. Some blackmailed or threatened. Bibi said social media is the most important front of their war LOL.

ProudVirgin69

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 8248
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
Re: Fort Hood Shooter’s Execution to be Live-Streamed
« Reply #54 on: Today at 02:09:15 PM »
Why wouldn't you ?
Many of us have seen parents & relatives die.

Do you understand the difference between being present as a loved one passes on from natural causes, and watching the execution of a prisoner?

joswift

  • Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 39937
Re: Fort Hood Shooter’s Execution to be Live-Streamed
« Reply #55 on: Today at 02:53:07 PM »
Do you understand the difference between being present as a loved one passes on from natural causes, and watching the execution of a prisoner?

maybe he was at a family event that had a drive by shooting...

Irongrip400

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 23548
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
Re: Fort Hood Shooter’s Execution to be Live-Streamed
« Reply #56 on: Today at 03:05:16 PM »
maybe he was at a family event that had a drive by shooting...

So, illuminati’s black?

joswift

  • Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 39937
Re: Fort Hood Shooter’s Execution to be Live-Streamed
« Reply #57 on: Today at 03:13:13 PM »