Author Topic: Industry Books?  (Read 1606 times)

LifterChick

Industry Books?
« on: May 08, 2006, 04:23:44 PM »
Does anybody know of any books written about the industry of bodybuilding, fitness, and figure?
There seems to be a plethora of great and interesting stories just on here.
I am not looking for books about training so much.  I am not looking to compete and I am very happy with the way I look, so I don’t need a book with the “pro’s secrets” to lifting and dieting.
I am looking stories about the pressures, the effects on life and family.  Sort of a behind the scenes look at the business of bodybuilding.

Deadpool

• Getbig V
Re: Industry Books?
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2006, 04:34:14 PM »
Even though it was fiction, I enjoyed reading Chemical Pink.  It's not about the industry, so much as the transfomation a woman goes through on bodybuilding chemicals, with lots of gratuitous sex thrown in to try and sell copies
X

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
Re: Industry Books?
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2006, 05:11:36 PM »
Does anybody know of any books written about the industry of bodybuilding, fitness, and figure?
There seems to be a plethora of great and interesting stories just on here.
I am not looking for books about training so much.  I am not looking to compete and I am very happy with the way I look, so I don’t need a book with the “pro’s secrets” to lifting and dieting.
I am looking stories about the pressures, the effects on life and family.  Sort of a behind the scenes look at the business of bodybuilding.

speaking of which, how about some pictures!!!  anyway, read the arnold bible and then move on to ronnie's book.