Author Topic: Weird lump in glute...  (Read 2192 times)

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
Weird lump in glute...
« on: May 08, 2006, 05:54:50 PM »
Ok, so I did a right glute injection last monday. This monday, I noticed there was still a slight lump in the glute (normally goes away after a couple days). So I massage the lump, and feel an odd pop.... now, the whole right glute feels kinda weird. Just like a mild muscle soreness/stiffness. Is this anything to be concerned with?

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
Re: Weird lump in glute...
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2006, 06:11:23 PM »
Ok, so I did a right glute injection last monday. This monday, I noticed there was still a slight lump in the glute (normally goes away after a couple days). So I massage the lump, and feel an odd pop.... now, the whole right glute feels kinda weird. Just like a mild muscle soreness/stiffness. Is this anything to be concerned with?

if i were you...

i'd train legs tomorrow...

deep squats..

carpe` vaginum!

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2006, 06:45:53 PM »
Hmm... I was planning on doing legs tonight... So I guess we'll see how that goes.
Thanks

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2006, 07:07:59 PM »
Update....
Glute is now throbbing. Right leg has mild/moderate pain down the length of the quad/hamstring

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2006, 07:19:08 PM »
Ok.. even further update.
Just did a sterile aspiration, looking for puss... Just got air out of the affected site. When I pulled the pin out, got a bit of blood streaming out of the hole.

HeyNow

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2006, 07:46:37 PM »
At first I was thinking a knot from too much oil, now I'm thinking dirty gear.  I would get that checked out if I were you. 

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2006, 09:28:55 PM »
Ok.. even further update.
Just did a sterile aspiration, looking for puss... Just got air out of the affected site. When I pulled the pin out, got a bit of blood streaming out of the hole.

first of all quit poking around at it because you are gonna further irritate it.....secondly keep a watch on your temperature.....lastly quit worrying about it until its hot, red, hurting like hell, and your running a fever.... it willl be gone in a week dude
ah yeah Im a voodo child

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #7 on: May 08, 2006, 10:16:26 PM »
Haha... ok dude...
I took 4 ibuprofen and kept pressure off my glute, and it seems better. It was pretty f-in painful there for a little bit.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #8 on: May 09, 2006, 07:25:55 AM »
What did you inject? Test Prop & Sust give me pains when I shot them. It usually stays with me for a couple days. Try messaging the injection site & then try icing the area.

blondmusclhunk

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: May 09, 2006, 10:27:44 AM »
If it gets red hot stiff I would get it checked as soon as possible.  Mrsa is getting very prevalent in gyms and body builders who inject.  MRSA looks starts as a boil can cause death quickly if it travels to other organs such as lungs, heart etc:

Just keep a close eye on it.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #10 on: May 09, 2006, 10:31:31 AM »
300mg of test 150mg deca... thats it.. nothing like this has hapened before on any of my injects.
It hurt like a sonofabitch last night... This morning, it's just kinda tender... like a fresh injection. It must have been a knot or something. But it was causing my whole leg, glute to calf, to throb last night. weird.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #11 on: May 09, 2006, 10:44:13 AM »
What's MSRA?

blondmusclhunk

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: May 10, 2006, 06:47:02 AM »
MRSA is a staph infection that is resistant to most antibiotics and can kill you.  The only way to treat it is by a few iv antibiotics.  This is becoming very common in atheletes that can have skin to skin contact.  It looks like a boil but the staph can travel in your bloodstream causing major damage to your organs and brain.  Their was a story on one of those evening news shows on  how a highschool athlete got it and was dead in two days after discovering what it was.  Best precaution is to shower frequently, gyms are rampant with staph especially in locker rooms and showers. If it comes in contact with say a pimple or something you could get it.  Kind of scary but getting bad.  Also they have to slice it open and drain it.  A friend of mine got one on his ass where he injected and was in the hospital for 5 days.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #13 on: May 12, 2006, 11:26:55 AM »
300mg of test 150mg deca... thats it.. nothing like this has hapened before on any of my injects.
It hurt like a sonofabitch last night... This morning, it's just kinda tender... like a fresh injection. It must have been a knot or something. But it was causing my whole leg, glute to calf, to throb last night. weird.

I have no idea what some of you are doing.

I have never had any of those problems.

Minor test flu and I hit a vein with Tren once, but that's it.

None of this throbbing and debilitating pain you speak of.

Just be sterile and you shouldn't have any problems.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...