Author Topic: Question for my deranged brethren!!! True A and 240  (Read 2183 times)

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
Question for my deranged brethren!!! True A and 240
« on: May 08, 2006, 08:53:08 PM »
Hey guys Ron asked me to do an interview with you guys.

TA what does it take to make jelly breast on a man wiggle at random what taking pictures of oneself?

240 what is the upper limit of apple pies swallowed by brilliant minds to make them shrink and transform into a doughman?
just push some weight!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Question for my deranged brethren!!! True A and 240
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2006, 08:56:16 PM »
alexxx, a man can swallow apple filling all day.  But the yeast in the dough will sometimes cause his id, ego, and superego to reroute their system of checks and balances until a self-owning is the only outlet.  HTH.

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2006, 09:01:06 PM »
alexxx, a man can swallow apple filling all day.  But the yeast in the dough will sometimes cause his id, ego, and superego to reroute their system of checks and balances until a self-owning is the only outlet.  HTH.

Thank you for that responce. Does excreeding any gravy from Adonis' nipples give any special powers? I know you cannot speack from experience per say but I heard HARACLES had more than his share of this secret estrogen filled drink.
just push some weight!

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2006, 09:08:18 PM »
question for all three of you

how has your MONSTER POSTING effected your lives, conscious and otherwise, do you dream of the getbig forums?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2006, 09:09:06 PM »
Alexxx is said to lactate pure adrenaline.  It is said that he would often nurse soldiers before they went off to war, and that they could soak up dozens of bullets before their systems shut down from hydraulic failure.  

And his urine, sprinkled on puppies or kittens, brings them back to life- but only long enough for Alexxx to eat them for their protein content.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2006, 09:10:41 PM »
how has your MONSTER POSTING effected your lives, conscious and otherwise, do you dream of the getbig forums?

i get a lot of web design business from hanging out here.  People feel they can trust me, as I have a steady rep here.  They also think if I'm fairly witty here, I should have some good communication skills and good ideas for their sites.  Plus I obvously have the pulse of the place and the industry, and often trade info for parties who cannot speak.  And with a pricetag of $300 for a complete website, it makes a lot of sense for many small businesses and personal trainers.

And personally, it's pretty fun to own/be owned and cause an occasional mltdwn.

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2006, 09:13:04 PM »
i get a lot of web design business from hanging out here.  People feel they can trust me, as I have a steady rep here.  They also think if I'm fairly witty here, I should have some good communication skills and good ideas for their sites.  And with a pricetag of $300 for a complete website, it makes a lot of sense for many small businesses and personal trainers.

so in your dreams do you picture the message board or are the dreams populated by anthropomorphic avatars?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: May 08, 2006, 09:15:59 PM »
so in your dreams do you picture the message board or are the dreams populated by anthropomorphic avatars?

lol... I dream of pastries.  no lie.  Streudel, danishes, and tortes.  No lie.  I don't dream of sex, of money, of anything. I dream of carbs :)

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: May 08, 2006, 09:19:15 PM »
sounds like you are on the pilot Little Debbie dream product placement program

maybe you will have to stop sleeping to cut effectively.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: May 08, 2006, 09:24:26 PM »
sounds like you are on the pilot Little Debbie dream product placement program
maybe you will have to stop sleeping to cut effectively.

I do sleep in shifts. I'm up til 3 most nights, working with my west coast and overseas ppl.  then i get up at 7, watch IUMS on msnbc and eat, check emails, the back to bed till 11 or so.  Then work, gym, work, see woman, relax, then work again.

I do want some pastries tonight.  yet I have none here.