Author Topic: INJECTION SANITATION PRACTICES................WHATS YOUR'S  (Read 4224 times)

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
This may sound excessive, but everytime I inject I pull the plunger out of the syringe and q-tip the inside with alcohol and q-tip the plunger too before putting it back in...

I always alcohol swab the injection site with pressure in circular  motion without retracing steps....I also obviously always use two needles..... so far no infection for my ass
ah yeah Im a voodo child

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
Re: INJECTION SANITATION PRACTICES................WHATS YOUR'S
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2006, 11:11:16 PM »
This may sound excessive, but everytime I inject I pull the plunger out of the syringe and q-tip the inside with alcohol and q-tip the plunger too before putting it back in...

the inside of a brand new syringe is sterilized...so is the inside of the wrapper its held in.

i take care never to touch the inside of the wrapper for fear of introducing bacteria.

dont q tip the inside of a brand new syringe its already been sterlized better than you possibly can bro.
carpe` vaginum!

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2006, 05:43:12 AM »
the inside of a brand new syringe is sterilized...so is the inside of the wrapper its held in.

i take care never to touch the inside of the wrapper for fear of introducing bacteria.

dont q tip the inside of a brand new syringe its already been sterlized better than you possibly can bro.

ta is on point here. no need to pull the plunger out....you may actually be introducing bacteria into the syringe by doing that.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2006, 07:19:50 AM »

That's a little too excessive.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2006, 07:21:08 AM »

I agree with Toxie!

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2006, 07:47:16 AM »
Im talking about AFTER using the syringe dipshits....I use the same syringe (6 cc)  over and over with different needles.... do you guys just let it set around with oil in the syringe on your dresser?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
ah yeah Im a voodo child

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2006, 07:49:02 AM »
I just get one time use needles so it's not an issue for me.

freeagain

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: May 09, 2006, 07:49:49 AM »
i dont use multi-shot amps .... spankin new needles n syringes out the packet obviously (makin sure not to touch the ends) and rub the old arsehole with sterets disposable alcohol swabs.

never had an inflamation to date !  8)

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #8 on: May 09, 2006, 07:54:05 AM »
Im talking about AFTER using the syringe dipshits....I use the same syringe (6 cc)  over and over with different needles.... do you guys just let it set around with oil in the syringe on your dresser?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Now your precautions make more sense.

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: May 09, 2006, 09:08:48 AM »

no dipshit.... ;)

1) needle one with 18 gauge syringe goes into bottle to draw.
2) pull off 18 gauge needle and replace it with 22 gauge needle from 2nd syringe

now you have a syringe with a 22 gauge needle filled with juice, your 18 guage shooter needle, and an empty needleless syringe

3) shoot your juice
4) throw away the used needle and syringe (the one you just put in your body)
5) now put the 18 gauge shooter needle on the extra untouched syringe for the next time you are ready for a shot.

6) repeat as needed

whos the dipshit now.....crapbag ;) ;D ;D

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #10 on: May 09, 2006, 09:36:31 AM »
alright if you r reusing a syringe honestly since i've done this a few times i will

1) take the whole suringe and dip it needle first into a bottle of rubbing alkie and hold it there for 30 seconds
2) fill the syringe up all 3 ccs of it and squirt out alkie..then fill it up again a second time and let it sit inside the plastic wrapper (whick should still be ok
if you haven't touched the inside.  i let the alkie sit inside the syringe for a good 3 mins while my amps bathe in warm water (makes it easier to draw)
carpe` vaginum!

blondmusclhunk

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: May 09, 2006, 10:22:44 AM »
I use everything new, syringe needles and drawing syringe and needle.  It just puts my mind at rest. Besides theyre cheap

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #12 on: May 09, 2006, 12:13:04 PM »

no dipshit.... ;)

1) needle one with 18 gauge syringe goes into bottle to draw.
2) pull off 18 gauge needle and replace it with 22 gauge needle from 2nd syringe

now you have a syringe with a 22 gauge needle filled with juice, your 18 guage shooter needle, and an empty needleless syringe

3) shoot your juice
4) throw away the used needle and syringe (the one you just put in your body)
5) now put the 18 gauge shooter needle on the extra untouched syringe for the next time you are ready for a shot.

6) repeat as needed

whos the dipshit now.....crapbag ;) ;D ;D

LOL .... i hear all that wes but what about that excess oil sitting in the syringe til the next shot? that doesnt give you the creeps?   
ah yeah Im a voodo child

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #13 on: May 09, 2006, 12:14:22 PM »
I use everything new, syringe needles and drawing syringe and needle.  It just puts my mind at rest. Besides theyre cheap

where do you get the 3cc needles in sterile packs? ::)
ah yeah Im a voodo child

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #14 on: May 09, 2006, 12:22:36 PM »
alright if you r reusing a syringe honestly since i've done this a few times i will

1) take the whole suringe and dip it needle first into a bottle of rubbing alkie and hold it there for 30 seconds
2) fill the syringe up all 3 ccs of it and squirt out alkie..then fill it up again a second time and let it sit inside the plastic wrapper (whick should still be ok
if you haven't touched the inside.  i let the alkie sit inside the syringe for a good 3 mins while my amps bathe in warm water (makes it easier to draw)

you dont have to be puttin the whole syringe in the bottle of alki when you can just pull out the olunger and swab the inside with a q-tip and then swab down the plunger with alki too before returning it
ah yeah Im a voodo child

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: May 09, 2006, 12:29:40 PM »

LOL .... i hear all that wes but what about that excess oil sitting in the syringe til the next shot? that doesnt give you the creeps?   

there isnt any oil....its a new syringe everytime. theres only one with oil in it and it the one you throw out. read the post again brother....the only thing that gets used more than once is the 18gauge loader needle.

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #16 on: May 09, 2006, 01:02:07 PM »

there isnt any oil....its a new syringe everytime. theres only one with oil in it and it the one you throw out. read the post again brother....the only thing that gets used more than once is the 18gauge loader needle.

good call....my ass is about to start using throw away syringe everytime... the only thing i dont like is i can only find 3cc in wrapped sterile packs........
ah yeah Im a voodo child

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #17 on: May 09, 2006, 01:09:14 PM »
you dont have to be puttin the whole syringe in the bottle of alki when you can just pull out the olunger and swab the inside with a q-tip and then swab down the plunger with alki too before returning it

i'm lazy..its just easier that way.
carpe` vaginum!

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #18 on: May 09, 2006, 01:19:55 PM »
i'm lazy..its just easier that way.

yeah.... Im lazy too..... if you fuck around and leave a drop of that isoprphyl rubbing alcohol and shoot just a tiny bit of that alki into your muscle it will make the pain from propionate feel like pleaseure...... you will want to get your leg amputated
ah yeah Im a voodo child

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #19 on: May 09, 2006, 01:28:28 PM »
yeah.... Im lazy too..... if you f**k around and leave a drop of that isoprphyl rubbing alcohol and shoot just a tiny bit of that alki into your muscle it will make the pain from propionate feel like pleaseure...... you will want to get your leg amputated

i know this but simple physics takes care of it..

draw air quickly into the syringe(rapid pressure drop will evaporate the alkie) and push quick and hard to expel air..(temp and pressure increace)_

the temp and pressure rise quickly evaporates the alkie and it goes out vapour forum out of the syringe..about 4 quick pushes like this and you'r done..try it..
carpe` vaginum!

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #20 on: May 09, 2006, 03:23:26 PM »
Hey Toxic.... you think James Hetfield took gear?
ah yeah Im a voodo child

Saskbb

• Competitors II
  • Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: May 09, 2006, 05:42:26 PM »
As a retired health care professional my advice is simple, toss both the needle and syringe after each shot.  I agree with using a larger needle to draw the oil.  The issue on 3 cc is simple, the max I would inject in the glutes is 3 cc and other sites max 1.5 cc. 

4thAD

« Reply #22 on: May 09, 2006, 05:51:51 PM »
Needles are so friggin cheap! If you cant afford clean needles maybe you shouldn't be using injectables!

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #23 on: May 09, 2006, 06:25:46 PM »
Needles are so friggin cheap! If you cant afford clean needles maybe you shouldn't be using injectables!

read the posts Peckerhead..... we all use clean needles...duh..... we were talking about using the same syringe because some of us use six cc syringes
ah yeah Im a voodo child

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #24 on: May 09, 2006, 06:28:29 PM »
As a retired health care professional my advice is simple, toss both the needle and syringe after each shot.  I agree with using a larger needle to draw the oil.  The issue on 3 cc is simple, the max I would inject in the glutes is 3 cc and other sites max 1.5 cc. 

thats why I like this board.... I am going to start tossing both.....I found some good sterile wrapped 3cc and Im gonna by a shitload..... one thing is that you have to be careful using 18 gauge to draw oil because sometimes small chuncks of rubber can get pushed into the oil and then drawn into the syringe.... explain that to the man with the scapel
ah yeah Im a voodo child