Author Topic: Mike Kyle suspended until further notice  (Read 3329 times)

Scimowser

• Getbig V
  • Make them remember you
Mike Kyle suspended until further notice
« on: May 09, 2006, 09:27:41 AM »
he was fighting in WEC last week when he kicked a downed opponent in the head. Now we all know this is illegal and it sometimes happens, but his opponent was knocked cold. Kyle then proceeded to jump on him and punch fuck out of the guy whilst he was out cold. Herb Dean had to run in and assist the referee in breaking it up.

Hes a dirty bastard, always was. Guys like him have no room in MMA, the rules are implemented for a reason and if you cant follow them then by right you shouldnt be permitted to fight.
Scouser on Tour

an123

• Getbig IV
Re: Mike Kyle suspended until further notice
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2006, 09:33:36 AM »
Yeah, many people are advocating a lifetime ban on that idiot.

texasRUSH

• Getbig IV
  • here comes the hotstepper!
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2006, 09:34:50 AM »
or someone will feed his ass to an animal on the next fight card...

keep this kinda shit outta the right! this is a sport in the current age..this isn't the fucking roman colliseum (sp)

Scimowser

• Getbig V
  • Make them remember you
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2006, 09:46:04 AM »
Theres an idea, put him in with someone who would teach him a good fucking lesson. Now i wonder who that could be....................
Scouser on Tour

texasRUSH

• Getbig IV
  • here comes the hotstepper!
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2006, 10:03:41 AM »
i doubt a ref will jump in as quickly to save his face as one would typically think either...

SDMF

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2006, 01:35:11 PM »
Such a shame, with MMA, FINALLY getting the exposure it needsand hopefully, the athletes the money they deseeve, it is individuals like this guy whom give it a bad name to the ignorant masses

Scimowser

• Getbig V
  • Make them remember you
« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2006, 01:46:33 PM »
reminds me of a fight i watched a few years ago. I think it was Ryan Gracie, he won his fight quite impressively. But his opponent was still down and he just stamped on him and walked over him as the ref held his hands in victory. A disgrace to the sport and to his name
Scouser on Tour

torquemada

• Getbig IV
  • Billycarp ruled...
« Reply #7 on: May 09, 2006, 04:47:03 PM »
reminds me of a fight i watched a few years ago. I think it was Ryan Gracie, he won his fight quite impressively. But his opponent was still down and he just stamped on him and walked over him as the ref held his hands in victory. A disgrace to the sport and to his name

I remember that.  He was talking shit the whole time...

an123

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: May 09, 2006, 07:29:04 PM »
Ryan Gracie is a loose cannon... Didn't he get charged for attacking two police officers?  Guys a total nutjob...

This show was supposedly in a state where they just started allowing mma...  Looks really bad.  It isn't even the first time Kyle has fouled people..  He got DQ'ed from his last match due to repeated kicks to the groin and an eye gouge... He bit Wes Sims in the UFC..  The guy has NO self control and is really bad for the sport.

You should see the pictures of the guy he hit.. His jaw is swollen like crazy and out of allignment. His doctors said it would take about 8 months for his jaw to LOOK normal...  Guy said he was done with fighting because of this.

Jaded

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: May 09, 2006, 07:42:11 PM »
Mike Kyle also bit (Mike Tyson style) Wes Sims in the chest/nipple area at UFC 47 (i believe)

he is definitely a dirty fighter

Scimowser

• Getbig V
  • Make them remember you
« Reply #10 on: May 10, 2006, 01:45:24 AM »
i would like to see him put ALL IN against Fedor or Chuck. Those 2 guys would tear him apart (and thats with using the rules!)

Somebody needs to teach him a lesson he wont forget
Scouser on Tour

Scimowser

• Getbig V
  • Make them remember you
« Reply #11 on: May 15, 2006, 10:39:21 AM »
California Commission isconducting a full investigation into the fight. Kyle could be in serious trouble
Scouser on Tour