Author Topic: Shawn Ray Will Post Judges Names and Scorecards After The Colorado Pro  (Read 1815 times)

Grundle

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • "Ruining lives and ratting on friends since '93"
I think that is cool. No more anonymous bs. Good call Shawn.

Shawn Ray
The Pros
Getbig V

Strength & Honor!

Re: Colorado Pro Show Athlete Competing as of Tuesday!
« Reply #32 on: Today at 05:30:14 PM » Quote 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm certain they will be made available.
S. Ray
Int. Fed.of Booty Bandits

RAT MCBAT

• Getbig III
I think that is cool. No more anonymous bs. Good call Shawn.
who is going to verify that the 3 names shawn gives are the actual judges? oh thats right people involved with bodybuilding dont lie ;D
forget what you know

Shawn Ray

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • Digital Muscle Media
Yea, and I control the Judging and the outcome ::)

HRDCOR

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Why would a judge have problems having his or her name and there score cards published , the ONLY reason I could see would be because they are judging SOOO different from the rest of the judges that it would look dodgy, and if that being the case dont they have procedures in place that keep a check on that type of thing ? :-\

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
because this really isnt a sport and they dont want to their ignorance revealed?

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
Why would a judge have problems having his or her name and there score cards published , the ONLY reason I could see would be because they are judging SOOO different from the rest of the judges that it would look dodgy, and if that being the case dont they have procedures in place that keep a check on that type of thing ? :-\

They have always believed in and practiced their craft with zero accountability.  They love the power it gives them and they love the fact that the competitors and fans can do nothing about it. 

Will they ever care?  I don't know.  Sure, there are a few selected individuals in the IFBB judging pool that are totally honest and respectable, but as the results indicate all too often, these men and women are the minority.