Author Topic: Best Lines  (Read 16693 times)

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
Re: Best Lines
« Reply #25 on: May 10, 2006, 11:11:01 AM »

"...if its between you and some poor bastard who's wife who you are going to make a widow...brother, you are going DOWN!   'There's a flip side to that coin...what if you do have me boxed in and I have to make a move...because no matter what. You-will-NOT-get-in-my-way...we've been face to face, yea...but I will not hesitate. Not for a minute."

HEAT: Al Pacino/Robert DeNiro at the coffe shop...
?

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #26 on: May 10, 2006, 11:30:04 AM »
I should've stayed home and played with myself.

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: May 10, 2006, 11:39:26 AM »

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #28 on: May 10, 2006, 12:11:23 PM »
--"More?"
--"Yea! More as in MORE moron!"
From Party Monster
L

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #29 on: May 10, 2006, 12:36:16 PM »
classic:

WE'VE GOT BUSH!!
Flower Boy Ran Away

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: May 10, 2006, 12:40:18 PM »

Probably what I would say to you if I ever met you:

"Go home and get your fucking shine box."

Reply: You sonofawhoreson bitch! I wish I knew how to quit you.  

benchthis

• Getbig V
  • operation deep throat
« Reply #31 on: May 10, 2006, 12:44:46 PM »
Regulators.
we regulate any stealing of his property
and we damn good too
But you can't be any geek off the street,
gotta be handy with the steel if you know what I mean, earn your keep!

jarhead

• Getbig III
  • First name Mister. Last name "T".
« Reply #32 on: May 10, 2006, 12:48:45 PM »
Fuck me? Fuck you! Fuck you and this whole city and everyone in it. Fuck the panhandlers, grubbing for money, and smiling at me behind my back. Fuck the squeegee men dirtying up the clean windshield of my car. Get a fucking job! Fuck the Sikhs and the Pakistanis bombing down the avenues in decrepit cabs, curry steaming out their pores, stinking up my day. Terrorists in fucking training. Slow the fuck down! Fuck the Chelsea boys with their waxed chests and pumped up biceps. Going down on each other in my parks and on my piers, jingling their dicks on my Channel 35. Fuck the Korean grocers with their pyramids of overpriced fruit and their tulips and roses wrapped in plastic. Ten years in the country, still no speaky English? Fuck the Russians in Brighton Beach. Mobster thugs sitting in cafés, sipping tea in little glasses, sugar cubes between their teeth. Wheelin' and dealin' and schemin'. Go back where you fucking came from! Fuck the black-hatted Hasidim, strolling up and down 47th street in their dirty gabardine with their dandruff. Selling South African apartheid diamonds! Fuck the Wall Street brokers. Self-styled masters of the universe. Michael Douglas, Gordon Gecko wannabe mother fuckers, figuring out new ways to rob hard working people blind. Send those Enron assholes to jail for fucking life! You think Bush and Cheney didn't know about that shit? Give me a fucking break! Tyco! Worldcom! Fuck the Puerto Ricans. 20 to a car, swelling up the welfare rolls, worst fuckin' parade in the city. And don't even get me started on the Dom-in-i-cans, 'cause they make the Puerto Ricans look good. Fuck the Bensonhurst Italians with their pomaded hair, their nylon warm-up suits, their St. Anthony medallions, swinging their, Jason Giambi, Louisville slugger, baseball bats, trying to audition for the Sopranos. Fuck the Upper East Side wives with their Hermes scarves and their fifty-dollar Balducci artichokes. Overfed faces getting pulled and lifted and stretched, all taut and shiny. You're not fooling anybody, sweetheart! Fuck the uptown brothers. They never pass the ball, they don't want to play defense, they take fives steps on every lay-up to the hoop. And then they want to turn around and blame everything on the white man. Slavery ended one hundred and thirty seven years ago. Move the fuck on! Fuck the corrupt cops with their anus violating plungers and their 41 shots, standing behind a blue wall of silence. You betray our trust! Fuck the priests who put their hands down some innocent child's pants. Fuck the church that protects them, delivering us into evil. And while you're at it, fuck JC! He got off easy! A day on the cross, a weekend in hell, and all the hallelujahs of the legioned angels for eternity! Try seven years in fuckin' Otisville, J! Fuck Osama Bin Laden, Al Qaeda, and backward-ass, cave-dwelling, fundamentalist assholes everywhere. On the names of innocent thousands murdered, I pray you spend the rest of eternity with your seventy-two whores roasting in a jet-fueled fire in hell. You towel headed camel jockeys can kiss my royal Irish ass!

From the movie "the 25th hour"

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: May 10, 2006, 12:52:18 PM »
everything from the D.I. in full metal jacket was good
X

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #34 on: May 10, 2006, 12:56:58 PM »
TAxi Driver...

Travis Bickle: Listen, you fuckers, you screwheads. Here is a man who would not take it anymore. A man who stood up against the scum, the girls, the dogs, the filth, the shit. Here is a man who stood up.
L

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: May 10, 2006, 01:00:30 PM »
Raising Arizona

Prison Counselor: Why do you say you feel "trapped" in a man's body.
Convict: Well, sometimes I get them menstrual cramps real hard.

Glen: How many Pollocks it take to screw up a lightbulb?
H.I.: I don't know, Glen. One?
Glen: Nope, it takes three.
[Glen laughs. H.I. doesn't]
Glen: Wait a minute, I told it wrong. Here, I'm startin' over: How come it takes three Pollocks to screw up a lightbulb?
H.I.: I don't know, Glen.
Glen: 'Cause they're so darn stupid!

Glen: Say that reminds me, how'd you get that kid so darn fast? Me and Dot went in to adopt on account a' somethin' went wrong with my semen, and they said we had to wait five years for a healthy white baby. I said, "Healthy white baby? Five years? What else you got?" Said they got two Koreans and a negra born with his heart on the outside.

Evelle: H.I., you're young and you got your health, what you want with a job?

Evelle: [the balloons] Do these blow up into funny shapes?
Grocer: Not unless you think round is funny.

Gale: Alright ya' hayseeds, it's a stick-up. Everybody freeze. Everybody down on the ground.
Old Man: Well, which is it young feller? You want I should freeze or get down on the ground? Mean to say, if'n I freeze, I can't rightly drop. And if'n I drop, I'ma gonna be in motion. You see...
Gale: Shut up!

HICKSON

• Getbig IV
  • Bunch of slack-jaw fagg0ts round here.
« Reply #36 on: May 10, 2006, 01:01:13 PM »
f**k me? f**k you! f**k you and this whole city and everyone in it. f**k the panhandlers, grubbing for money, and smiling at me behind my back. f**k the squeegee men dirtying up the clean windshield of my car. Get a fucking job! f**k the Sikhs and the Pakistanis bombing down the avenues in decrepit cabs, curry steaming out their pores, stinking up my day. Terrorists in fucking training. Slow the f**k down! f**k the Chelsea boys with their waxed chests and pumped up biceps. Going down on each other in my parks and on my piers, jingling their dicks on my Channel 35. f**k the Korean grocers with their pyramids of overpriced fruit and their tulips and roses wrapped in plastic. Ten years in the country, still no speaky English? f**k the Russians in Brighton Beach. Mobster thugs sitting in cafés, sipping tea in little glasses, sugar cubes between their teeth. Wheelin' and dealin' and schemin'. Go back where you fucking came from! f**k the black-hatted Hasidim, strolling up and down 47th street in their dirty gabardine with their dandruff. Selling South African apartheid diamonds! f**k the Wall Street brokers. Self-styled masters of the universe. Michael Douglas, Gordon Gecko wannabe mother fuckers, figuring out new ways to rob hard working people blind. Send those Enron assholes to jail for fucking life! You think Bush and Cheney didn't know about that shit? Give me a fucking break! Tyco! Worldcom! f**k the Puerto Ricans. 20 to a car, swelling up the welfare rolls, worst fuckin' parade in the city. And don't even get me started on the Dom-in-i-cans, 'cause they make the Puerto Ricans look good. f**k the Bensonhurst Italians with their pomaded hair, their nylon warm-up suits, their St. Anthony medallions, swinging their, Jason Giambi, Louisville slugger, baseball bats, trying to audition for the Sopranos. f**k the Upper East Side wives with their Hermes scarves and their fifty-dollar Balducci artichokes. Overfed faces getting pulled and lifted and stretched, all taut and shiny. You're not fooling anybody, sweetheart! f**k the uptown brothers. They never pass the ball, they don't want to play defense, they take fives steps on every lay-up to the hoop. And then they want to turn around and blame everything on the white man. Slavery ended one hundred and thirty seven years ago. Move the f**k on! f**k the corrupt cops with their anus violating plungers and their 41 shots, standing behind a blue wall of silence. You betray our trust! f**k the priests who put their hands down some innocent child's pants. f**k the church that protects them, delivering us into evil. And while you're at it, f**k JC! He got off easy! A day on the cross, a weekend in hell, and all the hallelujahs of the legioned angels for eternity! Try seven years in fuckin' Otisville, J! f**k Osama Bin Laden, Al Qaeda, and backward-ass, cave-dwelling, fundamentalist assholes everywhere. On the names of innocent thousands murdered, I pray you spend the rest of eternity with your seventy-two whores roasting in a jet-fueled fire in hell. You towel headed camel jockeys can kiss my royal Irish ass!

From the movie "the 25th hour"

Classic!!
Giving 110%

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: May 10, 2006, 01:02:20 PM »
Travis Bickle: Listen, you fuckers, you screwheads. Here is a man who would not take it anymore. A man who stood up against the scum, the girls, the dogs, the filth, the shit. Here is a man who stood up.

There ya go, you didn't pick that one from Dogshit.

HICKSON

• Getbig IV
  • Bunch of slack-jaw fagg0ts round here.
« Reply #38 on: May 10, 2006, 01:03:14 PM »
Bunch of slack-jawed guys, around here! This stuff'll make you a Goddamn sexual Tyrannosaurs! Just like me.
-----
I don't care who you are back in the world. You give our position one more time, I'll bleed you, real quiet . . . leave you here.

------
Tit! Oh, mommy. Most Indians would say "cow" because they are sacred, but I hear "milk," I think giant jugs. You see, I cannot go home a virgin. I came here to study the great American art of muff diving. To smack clam, munch rug, dine at just one American pink taco stand! You know, I wanted to, how is it, park the porpoise. You know? I want to take it through the car wash, baby. And get it waxed. I want to wax it. Wax it! You know, and air dry. Air dry that shit, yeah! And I would like to be your assistant very much...
------
You take a look at her. Cause once you step on that bus you aint got your mama no more. You got your brothers on the team and you got your daddy. You know who your daddy is, doncha? Gary, if you want to play on this football team, you answer me when I ask you who is your daddy? Who's your daddy, Gary? Who's your daddy?
-----
I don't give a tupenny fuck about your moral conundrum, you meat-headed shit-sack!
Giving 110%

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: May 10, 2006, 01:04:26 PM »
 " I got TWO words for you...shut the fk up!'

" Where does he sleep? 'Who said he sleeps?' Then where does he fk? 'EVERYWHERE!!! "

" Can you describe the pajamas, sir? 'I dont knowww they had Yodas and shit on em'..."

"...so thats all the positions we have come up with we're always looking for new ones so you know...if you have a little down-time you find yourself a little bored...play with your balls a little bit see what you come up with..."
?

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: May 10, 2006, 01:07:34 PM »
Arnold is a child, I give him advices
X

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #41 on: May 10, 2006, 01:08:07 PM »
Blake: You got leads. Mitch & Murray paid good money. Get their names to sell them. You can't close the leads you're given, you can't close shit, *you are* shit, hit the bricks pal, and beat it, 'cause you are going *out*.
Shelley Levene: The leads are weak.
Blake: "The leads are weak." The fucking leads are weak? You're weak. I've been in this business fifteen years...
Dave Moss: What's your name?
Blake: Fuck you. That's my name.
[Moss laughs]
Blake: You know why, mister? 'Cause you drove a Hyundai to get here tonight, I drove an eighty thousand dollar BMW. *That's* my name.

Glen Gary Glen Ross
L

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: May 10, 2006, 01:14:44 PM »
Glengarry Glen Ross

Whoa. Flick's got the best quotes EVER! This from you, too.

You were holdin' out.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #43 on: May 10, 2006, 01:17:13 PM »
Whoa. Flick's got the best quotes EVER! This from you, too.

You were holdin' out.
I definitley know that any Rocky movie (except the first) and Best of the Best are Dog Crap Movies ... I just like the corny lines...but the last two were good lines BETTER MOVIES
L

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: May 10, 2006, 01:22:35 PM »
Blake
That watch costs more than you car. I made $970,000 last year. How much you make? You see pal, that's who I am, and you're nothing. Nice guy? I don't give a shit. Good father? Fvck you! Go home and play with your kids. You wanna work here - close! You think this is abuse? You think this is abuse, you cokcsucker? You can't take this, how can you take the abuse you get on a sit?

PUT THAT COFFEE DOWN. Coffee is for closers.

Ricky Roma
Fvck you, Dave. You know you got a big mouth. You make a close, this whole place stinks with your farts for a week - how much you just ingested. Oh, what a big man you are! 'Hey, let me buy you a pack of gum. I'll show you how to chew it.' Whoof! You're pal closes, and all that comes out of your mouth is bile. Ooh, how fvcked-up you are!

'Patel'? Fvck you. Fvcking Shiva handed this guy a million dollars, told him, 'Sign the deal!' He wouldn't sign. And the god Vishnu too, into the bargain. Fvck you, John! You know your business, I know mine. Your business is being an asshole. I find out whose fvcking cousin you are, I'm going to go to him and figure out a way to have your ass!

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: May 10, 2006, 01:25:00 PM »
  "...but as the day when the world declared in one voice...we will not go quietly into the night...we will not vanish without a fight...we're gonna live on...we're gonna survive...today we celebrate our Independence Day!!!! "

"...and I'll take a double burger w/ cheese! 'WHAT???' order the muthafkn food...(can I take your order?) 'Uh, yea...I'll take a double burger...uh..'I said a double burger w/ cheese!!!' 'Oh, come on man...we supposed to be brothers! ' I dont wanna hear that shit...give me your muthafkn jurry, n*gga!!!"

"..Billy...BILLY!!! I went up to my girlfriend the other day and told her I wanted a little p-ssy...she said 'me to, mines as BIG AS A HOUSE...ha...she...said. ..its.........bigasahous e..."
?

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: May 10, 2006, 01:28:55 PM »
Travis Bickle: Listen, you fuckers, you screwheads.

Doesn't he repeat this? Like he's reading his manifesto, and he doesn't nail "fvckers" and/or "screwheads" properly?

And how did you post "fucker"?

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: May 10, 2006, 01:30:23 PM »
Fucker. guy. Fucking. Fucken.

Just checking.

But I can't type m e l t d o w n?

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #48 on: May 10, 2006, 01:30:46 PM »
Thats right he does stumble with those words intially..

I thought you can use foul language here ??  
L

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: May 10, 2006, 01:31:35 PM »
Mother, it appears, is the offensive word. And the letter "u."

guy. See?