Author Topic: Chris Cormier's Future  (Read 11299 times)

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
Re: Chris Cormier's Future
« Reply #25 on: May 10, 2006, 01:01:46 PM »
I was in Helsinki when Yates won his first title. I've followed body building from 1992 to about 2002. The old brigade of Nasser, Shawn, Flex, Paul, JP Fux, Cotrell and the great Yates all retired by then and the ass clowns took over. I've pretty much stopped now. And Cormier will still never win a worthwile show. In fact, has he ever won anything other than the four 10 grand a pop Ironman shows? And I'm not talking about the 1997 (or was it 1998?? cant remember) NOC 10 grand title.

I dont talk to idiots but Ill make an exception...

1999 Mr. O did you catch that ?

Coming in second 6 times in the Arnold may not have got him a Hummer or Trohpy but he has my respect..

The most BALANCED BB ever

What happened in 2002, did you get Own3d soo bad that you decided to not follow BB?
Do us a favor and continue on not following Lynchie
L

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #26 on: May 10, 2006, 01:06:54 PM »
Jack of some trades, master of none. Cormier was never great to begin with, but still has some hangers-on who propogate the misguided notion that somehow he's close. Never was; even in terms of aesthetics he was never exceptional.

Mediocre, yes.

Most BORING physique? Definitely! *yawn*

Tiny arms, smallish back and flat pecs. Yeah, real killer.
Thank you

Lynchie

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #27 on: May 10, 2006, 01:20:14 PM »
I dont talk to idiots but Ill make an exception...

1999 Mr. O did you catch that ?

Coming in second 6 times in the Arnold may not have got him a Hummer or Trohpy but he has my respect..

The most BALANCED BB ever

What happened in 2002, did you get Own3d soo bad that you decided to not follow BB?
Do us a favor and continue on not following Lynchie

Hey, same here! I usually won't respond to spunk bubbles but damn, since it's a day of exceptions, lets make one.

No, I don't remember 1999. I know the sun came up, Ronnie won, the sun went down, and some "bodybuilders" cried for months all over the pages of Flex and Musclemag with idiots releshing every word. I remember Cormier as an AVERage bbuilder from the old brigade that was strong as fuck. I saw him in a seminar in Portsmouth, UK in 1999 and I swear there were local bodybuilders that was bigger, and retarded people (perhaps a bit like you) with better personality. And hey, he still has no back, no arms and no hope of winning something worthwile. Perhaps Yates can sort him out, God knows, at 38 he needs all the help he can get.

As for what happend in 2002? I decided that a decade of reading "10 ways to kick start growth","a guide to monster pecs","Try this for HUGE quads", month after month was probably enough.

Hey, it's good to see that you are still easily entertained.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #28 on: May 10, 2006, 01:20:26 PM »
Jack of some trades, master of none. Cormier was never great to begin with, but still has some hangers-on who propogate the misguided notion that somehow he's close. Never was; even in terms of aesthetics he was never exceptional.

Mediocre, yes.

Most BORING physique? Definitely! *yawn*

Thank you

Ronnie has a GUT
Jay has a GUT
Dorian has a GUT!
DEX has a GUT !

Marcus Synthol
Flex Synthol
Vic Synthol (??)

Gustavo Braindead, JLO ass

Nassar Synthol
L

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
« Reply #29 on: May 10, 2006, 01:25:16 PM »
Hey, same here! I usually won't respond to spunk bubbles but damn, since it's a day of exceptions, lets make one.

No, I don't remember 1999. I know the sun came up, Ronnie won, the sun went down, and some "bodybuilders" cried for months all over the pages of Flex and Musclemag with idiots releshing every word. I remember Cormier as an AVERage bbuilder from the old brigade that was strong as f**k. I saw him in a seminar in Portsmouth, UK in 1999 and I swear there were local bodybuilders that was bigger, and retarded people (perhaps a bit like you) with better personality. And hey, he still has no back, no arms and no hope of winning something worthwile. Perhaps Yates can sort him out, God knows, at 38 he needs all the help he can get.

As for what happend in 2002? I decided that a decade of reading "10 ways to kick start growth","a guide to monster pecs","Try this for HUGE quads", month after month was probably enough.

Translation - I only follow bbing through magizines ::)
I

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #30 on: May 10, 2006, 01:26:13 PM »

I stopped reading Magazines in the 90s bro... and even then I knew that what was put in those things were aimed at selling not TELLING.. but i guess it took you a decade to realize that .Oh yeah a thing called the internet came along shortly there after ...9 post in I see you recently found out about this invention.

So whats your idea of perfection ?? Dorian ? If so why? you like to talk shop but you have no valid points only monster vagueness.

You should sit with the children now, grown folks talking ...

ps looks like youve been JaejOwn3d...
L

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #31 on: May 10, 2006, 01:29:36 PM »
Ronnie has a GUT
Jay has a GUT
Dorian has a GUT!
DEX has a GUT !

Marcus Synthol
Flex Synthol
Vic Synthol (??)

They have imperfections. Cormier's lack of gut does not mitigate his mediocrity.

Lynchie

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #32 on: May 10, 2006, 01:30:11 PM »
Translation - I only follow bbing through magizines ::)

Hmmm, I went to two Olympias (92, 93), countless seminars, have pics of me and Dorian Yates, Ronnie Coleman at the 1999 English Grand Prix, have a pic of me and Markus Ruhl, went to Temple Street gym and watched Yates train, went to 4 pro shows and use to regulary correspond with a few pro bodybuilders through their websites.

So yeah, I only follow bbing through magazines.

Good Lord, is this board REALLY this f*ckung retarded??

Oldschool Flip

• Getbig IV
  • Eat Balut! High in Protein!
« Reply #33 on: May 10, 2006, 01:32:08 PM »
Cormier's training and workouts AREN'T the problem. It's his diet. You never know with him until the DAY of the show.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #34 on: May 10, 2006, 01:34:27 PM »
Hmmm, I went to two Olympias (92, 93), countless seminars, have pics of me and Dorian Yates, Ronnie Coleman at the 1999 English Grand Prix, have a pic of me and Markus Ruhl, went to Temple Street gym and watched Yates train, went to 4 pro shows and use to regulary correspond with a few pro bodybuilders through their websites.

So yeah, I only follow bbing through magazines.

Good Lord, is this board REALLY this f*ckung retarded??

Of course we should of known the FAMOUS LYNCHIE who went to two Olympias (92, 93), countless seminars, have pics of me and Dorian Yates, Ronnie Coleman at the 1999 English Grand Prix, have a pic of me and Markus Ruhl, went to Temple Street gym and watched Yates train, went to 4 pro shows and use to regulary correspond with a few pro bodybuilders through their websites was the same LYNCHIE posting here...

cool bro no one was tryin to be offensive you were big shot, I have my opinion and you have yours ..not that big of a deal. Sorry dunny
L

Lynchie

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #35 on: May 10, 2006, 01:34:46 PM »
I stopped reading Magazines in the 90s bro... and even then I knew that what was put in those things were aimed at selling not TELLING.. but i guess it took you a decade to realize that .Oh yeah a thing called the internet came along shortly there after ...9 post in I see you recently found out about this invention.

So whats your idea of perfection ?? Dorian ? If so why? you like to talk shop but you have no valid points only monster vagueness.

You should sit with the children now, grown folks talking ...

ps looks like youve been JaejOwn3d...

Ok, last chance to stop embarrising yourself ass wipe.

My idea of perfection? For personal taste, Any natural bodybuilder look. To see human chemical experiments prounce around in thongs onstage, Ronnie or Jay. I like Shawn's look as well.

Btw, what's with the dumbass internet remark? Talk shop like you said...or shut up, bitch.

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #36 on: May 10, 2006, 01:35:08 PM »
Cormier needs discipline. Yates is discipline. Perfect match!
just push some weight!

Lynchie

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #37 on: May 10, 2006, 01:35:55 PM »
Of course we should of known the FAMOUS LYNCHIE who went to two Olympias (92, 93), countless seminars, have pics of me and Dorian Yates, Ronnie Coleman at the 1999 English Grand Prix, have a pic of me and Markus Ruhl, went to Temple Street gym and watched Yates train, went to 4 pro shows and use to regulary correspond with a few pro bodybuilders through their websites was the same LYNCHIE posting here...

cool bro no one was tryin to be offensive you were big shot, I have my opinion and you have yours ..not that big of a deal. Sorry dunny

You're right, you have your opinion in your strange world. Now keep it there.

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #38 on: May 10, 2006, 01:36:33 PM »
Ok, last chance to stop embarrising yourself ass wipe.

My idea of perfection? For personal taste, Any natural bodybuilder look. To see human chemical experiments prounce around in thongs onstage, Ronnie or Jay. I like Shawn's look as well.

Btw, what's with the dumbass internet remark? Talk shop like you said...or shut up, bitch.

looks like JONNA has a fan. ::)
just push some weight!

Lynchie

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #39 on: May 10, 2006, 01:38:24 PM »
looks like JONNA has a fan. ::)

Lol. I like talking to idiots. It's fun to embaress them for what they are.

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #40 on: May 10, 2006, 01:40:01 PM »

You must be 6 feet tall and weight 300 pounds.
just push some weight!

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #41 on: May 10, 2006, 01:40:19 PM »
Lynchie, please take a sh*T, work out, chop some wood or spank your monkey or DO something ... your all pissed off at me for some reason.. i havent even been a jerk to you ..
You on the brink of m3ltdown status and you just got here.
L

Lynchie

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #42 on: May 10, 2006, 01:41:55 PM »
You must be 6 feet tall and weight 300 pounds.

No, 6'2 and about 225. Thank you for caring.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #43 on: May 10, 2006, 01:43:30 PM »

OK your embarassing me ... Mr.Well, I'm 225, 6'2, train natural and not particulary strong by any measure, but I've repped with 386 a few times. I don't train to bodybuild or powerlift, just to look fit and feel energetic.

You have said nothing of substance , you know what that means... having meaning, concrete points, valid claims..
All you have done is said stupid sh*t
Take another decade off then comeback and log onto ironage.us
L

Lynchie

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #44 on: May 10, 2006, 01:44:18 PM »
Lynchie, please take a sh*T, work out, chop some wood or spank your monkey or DO something ... your all pissed off at me for some reason.. i havent even been a jerk to you ..
You on the brink of m3ltdown status and you just got here.

lol. You haven't seen me pissed off yet. Have I been a jerk to you? I didn't realise you're that touchy. Now go back to feeling up your Barbie dolls and I'll leave you alone.

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
« Reply #45 on: May 10, 2006, 01:46:02 PM »
No, 6'2 and about 225. Thank you for caring.

I don't believe he stated that he cared ::)
I

Lynchie

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #46 on: May 10, 2006, 01:47:51 PM »
OK your embarassing me ... Mr.Well, I'm 225, 6'2, train natural and not particulary strong by any measure, but I've repped with 386 a few times. I don't train to bodybuild or powerlift, just to look fit and feel energetic.

You have said nothing of substance , you know what that means... having meaning, concrete points, valid claims..
All you have done is said stupid sh*t
Take another decade off then comeback and log onto ironage.us

Sure I did. I said Cormier's back is shit, which it is, his arms are tiny, which even an ape like you can see, he hasn't done much in bbuilding, which he hasn't. So what meaningful do you want me to say? I'm talking to idiots here. Say something worthwile for a change and you might get a meaningful reponse. Keep spewing your childish BS around to everyone that don't agree with you and you'll get the same back.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #47 on: May 10, 2006, 01:48:17 PM »
lol. You haven't seen me pissed off yet. Have I been a jerk to you? I didn't realise you're that touchy. Now go back to feeling up your Barbie dolls and I'll leave you alone.

OK lynchie , your the man bro!!
PS really scared to see you m3ltdown , dont talk it , bring it homo

Adios Lynchie you got Jaejown3d in record time!!! 9 post ...all it took for me to get inside your head ... tell you what, VERY SPACIOUS ..could do alot in here....
L

Lynchie

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #48 on: May 10, 2006, 01:48:29 PM »
I don't believe he stated that he cared ::)

Good, nor do I.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #49 on: May 10, 2006, 01:48:59 PM »
Cormier needs discipline. Yates is discipline. Perfect match!

alexxx, you know nothing about bodybuilding... once again you are offering advice to pro bodybuilders, telling them what they need... if you were waiting for their call I'd forget about it