Author Topic: Chris Cormier's Future  (Read 11335 times)

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
Re: Chris Cormier's Future
« Reply #75 on: July 20, 2006, 03:29:16 AM »
As I said, Dorian is all talk and trying to pretend to be this magical guru to say that one year of "training" with him will turn Chris Cormier into Mr. Olympia.

First of all, NOTHING will turn Chris into Mr. Olympia or get him even close to Ronnie's level in ONE year.

Further, TRAINING has nothing to do with it!!  If Dorian said he will spend one year encouraging Chris to up his drug use to catch up to Ronnie - well - that would be a more realistic statement.

Bodybuilding is drugs and of course nutrition too - NOT training.  Dorian is intelligent and he should know this.  Maybe he just wants to sell guides for HIT training or something.

I admit that you must train to be Mr. Olympia, but the main considerations are drug usage and food intake with training not being nearly as important as those two factors.
what do you know. have you ever used any?

toolarge4u

• Getbig III
  • Handicap stall is for dips you dicksock
« Reply #76 on: July 20, 2006, 06:48:49 AM »
As I said, Dorian is all talk and trying to pretend to be this magical guru to say that one year of "training" with him will turn Chris Cormier into Mr. Olympia.

First of all, NOTHING will turn Chris into Mr. Olympia or get him even close to Ronnie's level in ONE year.

Further, TRAINING has nothing to do with it!!  If Dorian said he will spend one year encouraging Chris to up his drug use to catch up to Ronnie - well - that would be a more realistic statement.

Bodybuilding is drugs and of course nutrition too - NOT training.  Dorian is intelligent and he should know this.  Maybe he just wants to sell guides for HIT training or something.

I admit that you must train to be Mr. Olympia, but the main considerations are drug usage and food intake with training not being nearly as important as those two factors.

you're a fucking idiot

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #77 on: July 20, 2006, 07:12:06 AM »
IMO, drugs seem to play a huge part in making the most out of potential.  And it seems some of the guys, when they quit juicing, also quit eating and training right too.  They'd still outshine your average obese American with their shirt off, but they lose the size and hardness that comes with hitting the gym 5 times a week.   Plus, pics can be deceiving.  I betcha in person, an untrained Titus is still a pretty imposing presence in a room.

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
  • I bring you ultimate reality!
« Reply #78 on: July 20, 2006, 07:23:08 AM »
I betcha in person, an untrained Titus is still a pretty imposing presence in a room.

If he's holding a can of lighter fluid.

toolarge4u

• Getbig III
  • Handicap stall is for dips you dicksock
« Reply #79 on: July 20, 2006, 08:00:50 AM »
IMO, drugs seem to play a huge part in making the most out of potential.  And it seems some of the guys, when they quit juicing, also quit eating and training right too.  They'd still outshine your average obese American with their shirt off, but they lose the size and hardness that comes with hitting the gym 5 times a week.   Plus, pics can be deceiving.  I betcha in person, an untrained Titus is still a pretty imposing presence in a room.

I competed last may and after the show i was beat and stopped all training and ate 2-3 times a day of whatever. I didnt touch another drug or weight until january 06...over 8 months bascially. Smallest i got was 219, i was soft of course but still had retained alot. So i would imagine a pro could do even better then me. I been training hard since march and im back to about 235 10% and still clean.

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: July 20, 2006, 10:15:51 AM »
If Dorian can instill his work ethic into cormier then he should be top three.

The only thing that will beat Coleman is time.

To say Cormier isnt a top bodybuilder is ridiculous
Remember the saying...you can take the ------out of the ghetto...but you cant take the ghetto out of the ------. Even if you do put him in a hardcorecore dungeon gym in England.
?

willie mosconi

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #81 on: July 20, 2006, 10:32:47 AM »
My question was about his health? Remember that thread a few days back about a staph infection that was deleted for some reason?

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: July 20, 2006, 10:40:41 AM »

It wasnt that...he injury stems from his chronic cellphone use...I heard he was in the middle of a set of heavy squats when his cell phone went off...you know, usual hip/hop ring tone 'meet me in the club...its going down meet me in the mall its going down...'  so what happend was he didnt bother racking the weight he just took off running across the gym with the weight still on his back...so when he bent over to pick the phone up...I guess he tweaked something somewhere so he's all laid up now. Saddest thing was he missed the call because he gets free call me minutes so he had to call the ho back so it cost HIM and not her...
?

willie mosconi

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #83 on: July 20, 2006, 12:13:14 PM »
It wasnt that...he injury stems from his chronic cellphone use...I heard he was in the middle of a set of heavy squats when his cell phone went off...you know, usual hip/hop ring tone 'meet me in the club...its going down meet me in the mall its going down...'  so what happend was he didnt bother racking the weight he just took off running across the gym with the weight still on his back...so when he bent over to pick the phone up...I guess he tweaked something somewhere so he's all laid up now. Saddest thing was he missed the call because he gets free call me minutes so he had to call the ho back so it cost HIM and not her...

This isn't funny any more

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: July 20, 2006, 12:15:37 PM »

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: July 20, 2006, 12:18:56 PM »
yes it is
Thanks BigPoppa...as long as I have at least ONE in the audience laughing at my Cormier/Cell Phone rants...I'll keep it up.
?

I ETA PI

• Getbig III
  • TAPPA KEGGA BREW!
« Reply #86 on: July 20, 2006, 12:22:33 PM »

Is this the approach you used to become Mr. Olympia?