Author Topic: Chris Cormier's Future  (Read 11399 times)

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
Re: Chris Cormier's Future
« Reply #50 on: May 10, 2006, 01:51:30 PM »
alexxx, you know nothing about bodybuilding... once again you are offering advice to pro bodybuilders, telling them what they need... if you were waiting for their call I'd forget about it

Woo you're one of those guys aren't you.. the ones that follow bodybuilding through the back alleys.. the ones that wait by the bathroom stalls at the olympia in hopes of distinguishing one of the many hidden masses.. your the guy who volunteers to put oil on the men  but they kicked you got to frisky.
just push some weight!

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #51 on: May 10, 2006, 01:53:20 PM »
Woo you're one of those guys aren't you.. the ones that follow bodybuilding through the back alleys.. the ones that wait by the bathroom stalls at the olympia in hopes of distinguishing one of the many hidden masses.. your the guy who volunteers to put oil on the men  but they kicked you got to frisky.

you need to learn english... you are small... weak... nothing

Lynchie

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #52 on: May 10, 2006, 01:54:17 PM »
OK lynchie , your the man bro!!
PS really scared to see you m3ltdown , dont talk it , bring it homo

Adios Lynchie you got Jaejown3d in record time!!! 9 post ...all it took for me to get inside your head ... tell you what, VERY SPACIOUS ..could do alot in here....

Running away already? I was actually chatting with mates on Skype while handing you your ass. Damn, imagine what can happen when I focus on you. You'll run away after 3 posts "claiming" victory. Stupid piss stain.

next...

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #53 on: May 10, 2006, 01:54:39 PM »
you need to learn english... you are small... weak... nothing

So you admit being thouroughly verbally spanked! :o
just push some weight!

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #54 on: May 10, 2006, 01:56:26 PM »
So you admit being thouroughly verbally spanked! :o

alexxx you are so stupid that you couldn't carry bob chick's dunce cap.... and you are so small that you couldn't carry lenda murray's jock... you have nothing on me wee-man...

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #55 on: May 10, 2006, 01:59:53 PM »
alexxx you are so stupid that you couldn't carry bob chick's dunce cap.... and you are so small that you couldn't carry lenda murray's jock... you have nothing on me wee-man...

lol your obviously a gimmik account from the squat pussies that I have Ow3nD many many times. Who are you havenbull? Grundle? BSB?
just push some weight!

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #56 on: May 10, 2006, 02:01:01 PM »
lol your obviously a gimmik account from the squat pussies that I have Ow3nD many many times. Who are you havenbull? Grundle? BSB?

listen wee-man I am done with you for tonight, you are a waste of my time... I'm going to call your mom and tell her not to renew your internet account

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #57 on: May 10, 2006, 02:02:38 PM »
listen wee-man I am done with you for tonight, you are a waste of my time... I'm going to call your mom and tell her not to renew your internet account

lol I have owned you more than once and you keep stalking me. You keep saying that but gonna keep on replying to everyone of my posts. Thank you I am flatered.
just push some weight!

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
« Reply #58 on: May 10, 2006, 02:15:12 PM »
Running away already? I was actually chatting with mates on Skype while handing you your ass. Damn, imagine what can happen when I focus on you. You'll run away after 3 posts "claiming" victory. Stupid piss stain.

next...

Ummm it's a little too late, you have already been JaeJown3d and we have all moved on to newer better things ;D
I

dawakaman

• Getbig III
  • Never settle for less
« Reply #59 on: May 10, 2006, 02:38:06 PM »
Guys, can we get back on topic, instead of trying to own someone/claiming meltdowns?
Chris Cormier is one of my favourite BB-ers right now. Here's why:

Small arms? get outta here!

Peace
D

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #60 on: May 10, 2006, 03:05:31 PM »

next...

Umm ill be back tomorrow, unlike you I go to the gym (training chest and abs), then Imma  eat and do stuff only niggas with my $$ in a city like NYC can do..so enjoy your exixtence dork while i live my life ....

hahahahah JAeJown3d to the Fullest mate!!

PS Cormier on the Training BIKE..yeah small arms..
L

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #61 on: May 10, 2006, 03:08:04 PM »
Umm ill be back tomorrow, unlike you I go to the gym (training chest and abs), then Imma  eat and do stuff only niggas with my $$ in a city like NYC can do..so enjoy your exixtence dork while i live my life ....

like buy a case of rims, some colt 45 and a flashy crack pipe??  peace out fo shizzle homes...........

HeartofSteel

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #62 on: May 10, 2006, 03:13:54 PM »
This guy has an amazing physique, I hope he brings it in come the O.

-HOS
You gotta have HeartofSteel

willie mosconi

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #63 on: May 10, 2006, 03:29:16 PM »

why is dorian wearing his shirt like that? I've never seen a guy do that. He should be embarrassed.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #64 on: May 10, 2006, 03:31:29 PM »

why is dorian wearing his shirt like that?

Because he fuckin' can...

Shawn Ray

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • Digital Muscle Media
« Reply #65 on: May 10, 2006, 05:03:09 PM »
It doesn't matter "Who" you train with but how HARD when you train!
Our boy had a great career on the Pro stage but come Mr. Olympia time, he was a promise never kept. :-\

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #66 on: May 10, 2006, 05:09:40 PM »
Our boy had a great career on the Pro stage but come Mr. Olympia time, he was a promise never kept.
Totally.

As far as unfulfilled potential, Dillet's waaay out in front of this guy.

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: May 10, 2006, 05:14:44 PM »

why is dorian wearing his shirt like that? I've never seen a guy do that. He should be embarrassed.

Hahahahaha...what has possessed Dorian? He is dressing like a male cheerleader ;D

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #68 on: May 10, 2006, 05:24:22 PM »
Guys, can we get back on topic, instead of trying to own someone/claiming meltdowns?
Chris Cormier is one of my favourite BB-ers right now. Here's why:

Small arms? get outta here!

Peace
D

The first pic is just amazing!
just push some weight!

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
« Reply #69 on: May 10, 2006, 05:59:12 PM »
And talk is cheap, remember Mike Tyson, they were the same age talking like this. ::)

Exactly.
SOme of you guys dont realize- when posting pics of Chris in his prime, it means nothing. It happens to all of us. As we get older, we become different physiologically, and you cant say "well if he does this again"..

Chris has been in the game for a while, Its just decline time. I saw him at the Mr O expo, and you can just see it.  I couldnt beleive he was competing the next day  :-\

I saw you there Shawn, I wante dto say whats up but there was a crowd. Would you know who I was If I said "Yo Whats up shawn, this is Heracles!" Levrone rememberd me..it was pretty cool!  :)

Back to Chris, we shall see.

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
« Reply #70 on: May 10, 2006, 07:02:19 PM »
Exactly.
SOme of you guys dont realize- when posting pics of Chris in his prime, it means nothing. It happens to all of us. As we get older, we become different physiologically, and you cant say "well if he does this again"..

Chris has been in the game for a while, Its just decline time. I saw him at the Mr O expo, and you can just see it.  I couldnt beleive he was competing the next day  :-\

I saw you there Shawn, I wante dto say whats up but there was a crowd. Would you know who I was If I said "Yo Whats up shawn, this is Heracles!" Levrone rememberd me..it was pretty cool!  :)

Back to Chris, we shall see.

CC was goin through shit before the O and knew he wouldn't be 100% :-\ But he still has the size and structure he's always had, he just needs that movitvation and i think dorian cold def help him getting focused for the O.

Our boy had a great career on the Pro stage but come Mr. Olympia time, he was a promise never kept. :-\

Hey shawn are you cool with CC ???

Either way are you saying you don't think he will get it done ???
I

willie mosconi

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #71 on: July 20, 2006, 12:11:00 AM »
So, any word on his supposed staph infection? What happened to that thread?

Superman

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #72 on: July 20, 2006, 12:27:08 AM »
The Real Deal is running out of time to win the Olympia. We all know it and so does he. At 38 and with 70 pro shows under his belt, he's gotta put up or pack it in. In his new column in MD, he talked about his competitive future.

"Starting in early May, I'll be living in England and training every day for the Olympia with Dorian [Yates] as my training partner. I knew he was serious when he looked me dead in the eye and said 'I'm going to kick our fucking ass, you know.' I have no doubt in my mind he will, too. By doing this, his reputation is on the line and he won't let me ruin it by looking anything less than my all-time best this September at the 0."

Pretty exciting stuff. Of course he still needs to qualify so I imagine we will in fact see him beofre the O, likely in the Capitol City, along with the Big Ruhl. This could be Cormier's year - he definetly means business this time. I hope everything goes well.

Chris Cormeir winning the Mr.Olympia, are you kidding me. I would like to see that one.

airrick

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Treat others the way you want to be treated.
« Reply #73 on: July 20, 2006, 12:33:52 AM »
Good luck trying to beat Big Ron! as long as Big Ron is still active in Mr O, no one can beat em.. Chris better try to place runner up, at least!  I don't think he needs to have Dorian as a trainer, he was doing fine before... maybe he needs to psych himself mentally and get back to his own flawless regimen that got him a ironman.

Best of luck to Chris anyways and the rest of the competitors!

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: July 20, 2006, 03:26:47 AM »
If Dorian can instill his work ethic into cormier then he should be top three.

The only thing that will beat Coleman is time.

To say Cormier isnt a top bodybuilder is ridiculous
T