Author Topic: Strydom  (Read 2874 times)

White Bread

• Getbig I
Strydom
« on: May 10, 2006, 12:52:03 PM »
Its unbelievable. MD puts a class act guy like Gary Strydom on the cover to celebrate the mans accomplishments, and what happens? A bunch of dickheads come to life immediately with childish remarks, insults, and more diarrhea of stupidity. Alway the same blabbermouths. Grab your quarters and ride that little horsey outside the supermarket doors—that would be time better spent. I barely post anything ever, but some people obviously have the time to stay on and circle like vultures waiting for another post to jump on.  

At least MD isnt afraid to step on any toes when it comes to covers or editorial that may “offend” someone.

Whaaa, whaaaaah, wwaaah.......wheres my cover!  Anyway, best of luck to Gary this weekend, its great to see guys like him and Vince Taylor keeping the young guys on there toes.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: Strydom
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2006, 01:17:40 PM »
U have a pic of it?

littleguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2006, 01:24:58 PM »
WB unfortunately this board is predominantly negative with a few positive comments thrown in on the side. Understand that 98% of the people:

- will never compete
- Will never bench more than 135
- Never give credit where credit is due
- Never backup their claims with pics/facts

And the list goes on.....Welcome aboard!

White Bread

• Getbig I
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2006, 01:44:19 PM »
Littlegun, I think you are 100 percent right. They arent even bodybuilding fans. You would probably find the same a-holes on Barbie.com!

ether

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2006, 03:35:28 PM »
Its unbelievable. MD puts a class act guy like Gary Strydom on the cover to celebrate the mans accomplishments, and what happens? A bunch of dickheads come to life immediately with childish remarks, insults, and more diarrhea of stupidity. Alway the same blabbermouths. Grab your quarters and ride that little horsey outside the supermarket doors—that would be time better spent. I barely post anything ever, but some people obviously have the time to stay on and circle like vultures waiting for another post to jump on.  

At least MD isnt afraid to step on any toes when it comes to covers or editorial that may “offend” someone.

Whaaa, whaaaaah, wwaaah.......wheres my cover!  Anyway, best of luck to Gary this weekend, its great to see guys like him and Vince Taylor keeping the young guys on there toes.

M.E.L.T.D.O.W.N.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2006, 04:02:13 PM »
Littlegun, I think you are 100 percent right. They arent even bodybuilding fans. You would probably find the same a-holes on Barbie.com!

~giggle~

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2006, 08:32:53 PM »
NEVER TRUST A MAN WHO WEARS A HAIR HAT...

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #7 on: May 11, 2006, 06:11:09 AM »
Never trust a man who is 55, has a toupee, nothing to gain in BB, and is willing to put chemicals in his body for his own selfish delusional thoughts of accomplishment...
Nice Friend, and its a 32 inch waist ....

PS Ronnie called, wants his GH back
L

Harry R. M. Pitts

• Getbig III
  • large lover
« Reply #8 on: May 11, 2006, 06:31:06 AM »

Hi John R.
"

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #9 on: May 11, 2006, 06:37:38 AM »
i dont care if he wears a wig  he's hot :)

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: May 11, 2006, 06:40:37 AM »
i dont care if he wears a wig  he's hot :)

lol ;D

Lynchie

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: May 11, 2006, 08:22:49 AM »
Never trust a man who is 55, has a toupee, nothing to gain in BB, and is willing to put chemicals in his body for his own selfish delusional thoughts of accomplishment...
Nice Friend, and its a 32 inch waist ....

PS Ronnie called, wants his GH back

Hey, the yard ape is back with more inane ramblings! You're my pet from now on jonna. Get that? You're my little bitch. Together with a big black vibrator we will try and make you at least half a human.

On a different note

Good luck to Gary. Good to see him back competing.