Author Topic: branch warren  (Read 5023 times)

dzulboy

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Big hard and turbo charged
branch warren
« on: May 10, 2006, 10:03:17 PM »
great bodybuilder............. ....but

dude  he has aged like 20 years in th epast 2     how come cutler doesn;t look like that

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
Re: branch warren
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2006, 10:09:00 PM »
Yeah, I've noticed that as well. Dude just doesn't look healthy.
HAHA, RON.....

txhulk

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2006, 01:42:32 AM »
well BB in general is'nt very healthy,But some handle it ok others well...........not so good

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2006, 03:18:35 AM »
Yeah, I've noticed that as well. Dude just doesn't look healthy.

he's also torn everything from triceps to biceps to.... the list goes on

New York

• Getbig III
  • New York
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2006, 03:41:22 AM »
Yeah all that is true but he's kickin' ass... Dude took 8th in his first O and has already won a show or two. Hopefully, he's taking a break and getting ready to take it up a knotch for the Olympia! 8)

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2006, 03:47:08 AM »
 Maybe his face looks fuller and healthier in the offseason.

dzulboy

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2006, 09:37:29 AM »
hope so i think he could help the sport alot

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: May 11, 2006, 10:21:12 AM »
hope so i think he could help the sport alot

Ah, the voice of inexperience.

Help the sport do what?  Branch has zero mainstream appeal and even serious fans of body building look at him and secretly wonder when he is going to keel over.  Even a moron in a hurry can see that someone who is 5’6” should not carry this much muscle mass.

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: May 11, 2006, 10:23:25 AM »
his skin looks horrible in that picture

Crusher

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: May 11, 2006, 10:28:02 AM »
That's cuz there's no fat under it

dzulboy

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: May 11, 2006, 10:31:04 AM »
leave it to the fag to talk negatively    its guys like you who really fucke dup the sport and the schmucks who take your money for gay activities  not people like branch   

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #11 on: May 11, 2006, 12:00:00 PM »
yeah and carrying 100 pounds of fat is healthy....

8)

New York

• Getbig III
  • New York
« Reply #12 on: May 11, 2006, 01:08:56 PM »
Personally, i hope that he has a successful bb career and live's to be a ripe old age! 8) Dude is cool as hell.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #13 on: May 11, 2006, 01:23:04 PM »
I thought it was interesting that he carried a lot of water for the Aussie Show...He still got 5th and could have been 4th... but it showed he didn't pull out ALL the stops that he did for the SanFran.  Could have been saving a little for the honeymoon, tho...

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #14 on: May 11, 2006, 01:28:00 PM »
Personally, i hope that he has a successful bb career and live's to be a ripe old age! 8) Dude is cool as hell.

He really is, i met him once at a 24 hour fitness in houston. he was with two younger guys and was helping them out. branch was doing BB rows. i could barely tell it was him at first but he was using the squat rack for his rows and it was the only rack at the gym. i asked him nicely if we could use the rack and he replied " yeah man, just tell us to get the hell out of your way" as he laughed, he was real cool about it and joked around with us a bit. also gave me and my friend some training advice for legs.

cool guy...

8)

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: May 11, 2006, 02:40:48 PM »
He really is, i met him once at a 24 hour fitness in houston. he was with two younger guys and was helping them out. branch was doing BB rows. i could barely tell it was him at first but he was using the squat rack for his rows and it was the only rack at the gym. i asked him nicely if we could use the rack and he replied " yeah man, just tell us to get the hell out of your way" as he laughed, he was real cool about it and joked around with us a bit. also gave me and my friend some training advice for legs.

cool guy...

8)

Sounds like a cool experience!   8)

Below Me

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: May 11, 2006, 03:06:10 PM »
Help the sport do what?  Branch has zero mainstream appeal and even serious fans of body building look at him and secretly wonder when he is going to keel over.  Even a moron in a hurry can see that someone who is 5’6” should not carry this much muscle mass.

Think they said the same thing about Ronnie

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: May 11, 2006, 03:07:08 PM »
leave it to the fag to talk negatively    its guys like you who really fucke dup the sport and the schmucks who take your money for gay activities  not people like branch   

Watch your mouth you noob troll ::)

Cara from MD

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: May 11, 2006, 03:09:15 PM »
Branch Warren loves MD  ;D

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: May 11, 2006, 03:19:55 PM »
Who doesn't love Branch Warren? The guys a freak, he doesn't talk smack, he loves his wife and wants to have kids, he works hard, loves God, and treats everyone with respect. The guy is a class act. I don't understand how anyone can hate on him or say he's gonna die soon. He knows what he's doing.

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: May 11, 2006, 03:22:56 PM »
Who doesn't love Branch Warren? The guys a freak, he doesn't talk smack, he loves his wife and wants to have kids, he works hard, loves God, and treats everyone with respect. The guy is a class act. I don't understand how anyone can hate on him or say he's gonna die soon. He knows what he's doing.

People have gotten overly optomistic (or should that be pessimistic?) about bodybuilders' deaths.

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: May 11, 2006, 03:40:58 PM »

All us freak fans love Branch . . . but there are a lot of haters out there.  :'(

i am willing to predict something here.

the bodybuilder in those pics will end up like youngblood. i see death. the time is now to change and relax a bit otherwize the wife will stay widow. sounds harsh but im almost never mistaken.

mark this post and date it

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #22 on: May 11, 2006, 03:47:46 PM »
I'm just wondering how he's gonna have kids, that means he'd have to come off for a while, at least long enough to regain his natural test levels, and with the amount of time and gear he's gone through, that could take a while.

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: May 11, 2006, 05:00:07 PM »
I'm just wondering how he's gonna have kids, that means he'd have to come off for a while, at least long enough to regain his natural test levels, and with the amount of time and gear he's gone through, that could take a while.

He said it wouldn't be for a while - at least until his wife stops competiting in pro figure. But it's definetly in the cards down the road

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #24 on: May 11, 2006, 05:04:47 PM »
yeah and carrying 100 pounds of fat is healthy....

8)
::)