Author Topic: Strange thing happened at gym today  (Read 1372 times)

Lynchie

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
Strange thing happened at gym today
« on: May 11, 2006, 10:45:43 AM »
This is really weird and never happened to me before. It was quite fun considering that going down
to gym have been a drag lately, so this is a story of how my bodybuilding got flip upside down. Please
take a minute and sit right there and let me tell you how I got to touched Tina's wares. In west
california born and raised, in Powerhouse gym spent most of my days, repping out sets, playing the fool,
chatting up babes and looking all cool, When a couple of pro's who were up to no good, started making
trouble in my neighborhood. I knocked the little one out and Tina the cleaning lady got all scared and
said you gotta go train at Gold's Gym, Bel Air. I spit at the pro and when it came near it had a smile
and a Welcome sign at it's rear. If anything I could say this pro look high, so I grabbed Tina and said, yo,
let's go to Golds Bel Air!

I rolled up to this joint about seven or eight and told the poor cabbie pro, yo home, smell ya later, Looked at my
new gym I was finally there, Tina turned around and pulled my head into her wares!

Gotta tell ya man, this new gym rocks!

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
Re: Strange thing happened at gym today
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2006, 10:55:49 AM »
So your the fresh prince of hot air?
just push some weight!

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
Re: Strange thing happened at gym today
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2006, 10:57:39 AM »
This is really weird and never happened to me before. It was quite fun considering that going down
to gym have been a drag lately, so this is a story of how my bodybuilding got flip upside down. Please
take a minute and sit right there and let me tell you how I got to touched Tina's wares. In west
california born and raised, in Powerhouse gym spent most of my days, repping out sets, playing the fool,
chatting up babes and looking all cool, When a couple of pro's who were up to no good, started making
trouble in my neighborhood. I knocked the little one out and Tina the cleaning lady got all scared and
said you gotta go train at Gold's Gym, Bel Air. I spit at the pro and when it came near it had a smile
and a Welcome sign at it's rear. If anything I could say this pro look high, so I grabbed Tina and said, yo,
let's go to Golds Bel Air!

I rolled up to this joint about seven or eight and told the poor cabbie pro, yo home, smell ya later, Looked at my
new gym I was finally there, Tina turned around and pulled my head into her wares!

Gotta tell ya man, this new gym rocks!

hi will