Author Topic: A couple NERB pics of Wolfy and a skinny pic of Wolfy I said I would post  (Read 4505 times)

bigbadwolfe

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Bigger Stronger Fatter then you!!!!

There you go that is 2 pics from NERB of me benching and getting ready and a pic of me holding my newborn baby girl 7 yrs ago to the month. I was about 230 there and was dieting down for my first BB show that I never did. I was only 24 there also I'm 31 now.

Kinda like a before McDonalds and After McDonalds pictures

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
you're everything a man should aspire to be - huge as fuck and a family man. Throw in some Church and you'd be on a Wheaties box

bigbadwolfe

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
It would be an empty Wheaties box casue that is some damn good cereal with about 4 tablespoons of sugar on it :)

Bossa

• Getbig IV
  • Is that Bossa it must be, I heard he husky
Were you using a thumbless grip?! Do you go thumbless in gear as well?

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
Wolfe..

Saw you at NERB.. Great job.. Great meet, I just wish the crowd was larger...

Support Powerlifting !!

Dave

bigbadwolfe

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
Dave you should of came up and said hey!! I was disappointed in the crowd size myself but hey you cant win them all over.

Bossa, no I don not use a thumbless with gear. I do not recommend using a Thumbless peiod, raw ,geared ,whatever!!! I was only using the thumbless becasue I had a bad wrist injury(to much jacking off) I was trying to work around and that was the only way I could comfortably hold the bar. I did also switch to a thumbless in Chicago at BB4C becasue I could not seem to tuck good enuf in the RageX. But eliminated that problem, I switched shrits :)

But no I do not recommend or even condone a thumbless grip it is far to dangerous and you could get really hurt if you lose it. 

Wolfy!!!!!

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
does anybody still do reverse grip bench like Anthony Clark back in the day? Was he the only one or did it just die off when it was no longer a legal grip?

Bossa

• Getbig IV
  • Is that Bossa it must be, I heard he husky
does anybody still do reverse grip bench like Anthony Clark back in the day? Was he the only one or did it just die off when it was no longer a legal grip?

Jim Vironin used it as well...but don't think he competes either anymore