Author Topic: The Worst season ever for Ultimate Fighter  (Read 4465 times)

Bad dog

• Getbig II
The Worst season ever for Ultimate Fighter
« on: May 12, 2006, 09:29:12 AM »
Okay I watch the entire show each week just so at the end I can see two people beat each other in the head so last night no Fight..Fuck you Dana let's face it your show is dull this time and you are going up against a rerun of south park and south park is starting to look real good.
Now as far as Ken Shamrock can anyone on this planet raise their hand and say for sure that his brain has not been damaged from to many choke outs or punches to the head.
And as far as sending the guy home that missed his girl friend yeah that was a good call but he should have had a companion and that was the deaf guy who curled up and went fetal because someone finally clipped him on the chin. Let me just say this to you deaf guy if that took the heart of you then whatta you gonna do when some pumped up wild eyed sombitch that makes his living hitting people in the face is standing in front of you balling up his fist and pointing at your chin.
Sorry had to rant
BBing.com Refugee

an123

• Getbig IV
Re: The Worst season ever for Ultimate Fighter
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2006, 10:16:56 AM »
Worst fucking episode ever.  I know it is "reality" tv, but my god did that suck.  Like I give a shit if some bitch has pictures of her boyfriend fucking another chick.  FFS the guy has been dating her for six months, I wouldn't take a day off work for a chick i'd been dating six months... Let alone leave a decent opportunity.  I think he just knew he didn't have what it takes, and took this as an opportunity to leave.

No fight?  Not like Tait vs. Mohawk guy is going to be good or anything.  Both of them are C-level at best.  And we learned Matt has a glass jaw, that shot was in the right spot but it wasn't that hard.  Hate to see what happens when he goes in for his shot and gets punched flush in the face with a small glove.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2006, 12:55:56 PM »
that guy is a disgrace to men everywhere

E
E

Geo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2006, 02:23:15 PM »
I agree last night was pretty weak but I had'nt realized til last night that those guys are completely shut off from the rest of the world

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2006, 09:22:33 PM »
Six months from now that guy will be broken up with his girlfriend, kicking himself over the decision he made to leave the show, and spiraling into an endless cycle of alcohol and drugs.

NotMrAverage

• Getbig IV
  • SCHPORT
« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2006, 03:31:56 AM »
I´m pretty sure that guy came home to the following:

"I don´t have feelings for you anymore"

"You are so nice, let´s keep on being friends!"

"Ohh yeah i´m together with your best pal now"

"Okey, okey, maybe you did´nt cheat, I mean you were in that house the whole time so I must just say the truth, it was me who cheated"

THE BEST QUOTE OF THE EPISODE:

SOME GUYS MAY THINK I´M A WIMP BUT OTHERS MAY THINK I´M A HERO !
MIRAGETROPIN

NotMrAverage

• Getbig IV
  • SCHPORT
« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2006, 03:34:10 AM »
And yeah, i totally agree about that fucking scum Shamrock. WTF is his problem? I think he confessed to it himself without even knowing it: "I did (not) get any where in the UFC because I lay down and quit"
MIRAGETROPIN

torquemada

• Getbig IV
  • Billycarp ruled...
« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2006, 05:17:03 AM »
The worst part was not having a fight at the end; that's the payoff every week... >:(

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
« Reply #8 on: May 13, 2006, 07:55:29 AM »
The worst part was not having a fight at the end; that's the payoff every week... >:(

To be honest the fight at the end is really the only reason I watch the show. All the stuff with the guys in the house I couldn't care less about.

I just want to see them train and fight, petty squabbles within the house aren't interesting.

NotMrAverage

• Getbig IV
  • SCHPORT
« Reply #9 on: May 13, 2006, 08:04:45 AM »
I waited for that shit too, and was like "damn they are doing way to much drama today", could not believe it when it just friggin stopped, I felt robbed. At was almost like Dana White did a fuck you pose right out of the screen.
MIRAGETROPIN

sexy_lexy00

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: May 15, 2006, 08:44:49 PM »
I´m pretty sure that guy came home to the following:

"I don´t have feelings for you anymore"

"You are so nice, let´s keep on being friends!"

"Ohh yeah i´m together with your best pal now"

"Okey, okey, maybe you did´nt cheat, I mean you were in that house the whole time so I must just say the truth, it was me who cheated"

THE BEST QUOTE OF THE EPISODE:

SOME GUYS MAY THINK I´M A WIMP BUT OTHERS MAY THINK I´M A HERO !
All guys would think hes a wimp. I even think hes a wimp, and I can be the biggest sap!
What a loser.
I also agree with the rest of you, this season absolutely sucks. What happened to the challenges (even though they werent that great in the first place)?
A lot of these guys arent nearly as good as the guys from the very first season. It seems like a lot of the guys from this season are there for a bit of TV fame, and the first season had the creme de la creme.
How disappointing.
~LeXus*

torquemada

• Getbig IV
  • Billycarp ruled...
« Reply #11 on: May 16, 2006, 04:04:21 AM »
What happened to the challenges (even though they werent that great in the first place)?

[/quote]

They got rid of them...so we could focus on the fights...of course, I didn't think I'd see an episode w/ no f'n fight >:(

Migs

• Getbig V
  • THERE WAS A FIRE FIGHT!!!!
« Reply #12 on: May 16, 2006, 01:35:55 PM »
this has been a crappy season.  It's all about the house drama, I want to watch UFC not Big Brother.  Im surprised Queer Eye hasn't shown up and given these guys makeovers.  The purpose is to fight in the ring, not about who didnt clean up the kitchen or whatever.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #13 on: May 16, 2006, 02:13:27 PM »
By far the worst season of TUF yet. I'm already losing interesting in the rest of the season.

Migs

• Getbig V
  • THERE WAS A FIRE FIGHT!!!!
« Reply #14 on: May 16, 2006, 02:41:35 PM »
last one i saw was two or three weeks ago.  Who are they using for coaches next season?

Geo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: May 17, 2006, 08:45:23 PM »
ten bux say's the deaf guy gets smoked before the fight ever goes to the mat

the guy has no chin

an123

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: May 18, 2006, 12:23:30 PM »
I also find it hilarious that Tito called Matt a world class wrestler... He was from a DIV III school...

Geo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: May 18, 2006, 05:47:21 PM »
I guess gettin a couple div 3 titles is world class in the MMA world