Author Topic: The Maryland Muscle Machine on Ronnie Coleman  (Read 23382 times)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
The Maryland Muscle Machine on Ronnie Coleman
« on: May 12, 2006, 10:57:34 AM »
Flex Magazine Feb 2002

" Coming off the 2001 Mr. Olympia, where I placed third despite being in excellent condition once again, I'm more convinced than ever that Ronnie Coleman should no longer bear the title of Mr. Olympia. This is the second consecutive Mr. O gift for Ronnie, and I'm not prepared to hang back in the weeds and let an injustice go without fair comment.

The plain truth is that I beat Ronnie last year [2000] and Jay Cutler beat Ronnie this year. You should not win the Mr. Olympia if your stomach is hanging out -- period. Last year, I patted Ronnie's stomach during the posedown to draw attention to the fact that he was bloated. That tactic obviously didn't work, and Ronnie beat me in the posedown to successfully defend his title for a third straight Mr. O triumph.
So now the show rolls around and Jay Cutler beats Ronnie in both prejudging rounds: symmetry and muscularity. Ronnie was spilling over with too much water during the muscularity round, and Cutler took it to him in many of the poses that Coleman usually dominates.

How can Cutler lose this contest if he wins in both symmetry and muscularity? How can Ronnie retain his title if his midsection is bloated and distended? Why should the fans get behind a champion who can't present an aesthetic image of what bodybuilding is supposed to be all about?

I'm talking about classical proportions, perfect symmetry and ideal conditioning. Based on that ideal, I should have won the Sandow in 2000, and Cutler should have taken it in 2001 "

I agree with Kevin , you should NOT be Mr Olympia if your stomach is hanging out !

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
Re: The Maryland Muscle Machine on Ronnie Coleman
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2006, 10:59:39 AM »
nothing good can come of this thread...... :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X
nasser=piece of shit

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2006, 11:00:38 AM »
nothing good can come of this thread...... :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X

Hey the truth hurts !! lol and Kevin got shafted in 2002 as well !!

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2006, 11:01:36 AM »
Flex Magazine Feb 2002

" Coming off the 2001 Mr. Olympia, where I placed third despite being in excellent condition once again, I'm more convinced than ever that Ronnie Coleman should no longer bear the title of Mr. Olympia. This is the second consecutive Mr. O gift for Ronnie, and I'm not prepared to hang back in the weeds and let an injustice go without fair comment.

The plain truth is that I beat Ronnie last year [2000] and Jay Cutler beat Ronnie this year. You should not win the Mr. Olympia if your stomach is hanging out -- period. Last year, I patted Ronnie's stomach during the posedown to draw attention to the fact that he was bloated. That tactic obviously didn't work, and Ronnie beat me in the posedown to successfully defend his title for a third straight Mr. O triumph.
So now the show rolls around and Jay Cutler beats Ronnie in both prejudging rounds: symmetry and muscularity. Ronnie was spilling over with too much water during the muscularity round, and Cutler took it to him in many of the poses that Coleman usually dominates.

How can Cutler lose this contest if he wins in both symmetry and muscularity? How can Ronnie retain his title if his midsection is bloated and distended? Why should the fans get behind a champion who can't present an aesthetic image of what bodybuilding is supposed to be all about?

I'm talking about classical proportions, perfect symmetry and ideal conditioning. Based on that ideal, I should have won the Sandow in 2000, and Cutler should have taken it in 2001 "

I agree with Kevin , you should NOT be Mr Olympia if your stomach is hanging out !

Kevin acts like bodybuilding is a real sport ::)

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2006, 11:02:39 AM »
synthol :-X

LuciusFox

• Getbig V

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2006, 11:04:03 AM »
synthol :-X

In the words of the late great ODB " guy-Please "

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: May 12, 2006, 11:05:42 AM »
Flex Magazine Feb 2002

The Mr. Olympia has become a back contest and Kevin's wasn't good enough ;D

what:

• Getbig III
  • 2008 Mr. Getbig Premium Sponsor!!!!!
« Reply #8 on: May 12, 2006, 11:09:21 AM »
Kevin's stomach stood out in 2002 but he was able to hold it in when he needed too.

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: May 12, 2006, 11:10:31 AM »
Kevin's stomach stood out in 2002 but he was able to hold it in when he needed too.

Hahahahahaha....distenti on revealed! Kevin never talked about this ::)

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #10 on: May 12, 2006, 11:25:12 AM »
Hey the truth hurts !! lol and Kevin got shafted in 2002 as well !!

you know what I mean..look for 36 pages of bickering between ronnie and dorian supporters...only difference is this time I'm staying out of it...
nasser=piece of shit

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: May 12, 2006, 11:27:57 AM »

Lets see that pic sport !! ;)

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: May 12, 2006, 11:29:50 AM »
Lets see that pic sport !! ;)

Are you calling him a liar? ;D

theonlyone

« Reply #13 on: May 12, 2006, 11:31:25 AM »

The plain truth is that I beat Ronnie last year [2000]

clown!

body88

« Reply #14 on: May 12, 2006, 11:33:29 AM »
Levrone never had distention get the hell out of here..... The plain unbiased facts jock sniffing aside is that Ronnie has ALWYAS has distention. At his carrer best he had it and he has it now. Only thing is it has gotten much worse. Post any pic you want of him holding it in whatever. Any video will show his distention at some point during his routine.

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: May 12, 2006, 11:34:51 AM »
clown!

Kevin looks watery there and his legs and back suffer greatly when compared to Ronnie's :-\

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: May 12, 2006, 11:34:51 AM »
Owned !!  ;)

theonlyone

« Reply #17 on: May 12, 2006, 11:38:41 AM »

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: May 12, 2006, 11:40:55 AM »
more owned!

Kevin looked tiny compared to Ronnie. It's no wonder he lost! :o

Stavios

« Reply #19 on: May 12, 2006, 11:41:53 AM »
ND, do you have comparaison pics from the 2002 O ?

dzulboy

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Big hard and turbo charged
« Reply #20 on: May 12, 2006, 11:43:28 AM »
Owned !!  ;)

who's owned in the is pic   coleman look slike a wate rball next to o those two

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: May 12, 2006, 11:45:16 AM »
who's owned in the is pic   coleman look slike a wate rball next to o those two

I know thats why I posted the pic of Kevin doing an ab-thigh posed displaying a small tight midsection and Ronnie has a gut thats as smooth as a babies ass , that pic was Pro-Kev !!

theonlyone

« Reply #22 on: May 12, 2006, 11:46:29 AM »
any questions?

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: May 12, 2006, 11:48:30 AM »

Kevin owning Ronnie at his own sig-shot !!

theonlyone

« Reply #24 on: May 12, 2006, 11:48:55 AM »
I know thats why I posted the pic of Kevin doing an ab-thigh posed displaying a small tight midsection and Ronnie has a gut thats as smooth as a babies ass , that pic was Pro-Kev !!
ronnies waist looks thiner