Author Topic: Would you bodybuilders get as mad as my GSD if someone tried to take your food?  (Read 2320 times)

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
I gave my GSD a lamb bone- and I tried to take it from him.. :o

http://media.putfile.com/German-Shepherd-not-sharing

Hope you enjoy  8)

body88

I dont know if you know anything about dogs but that is not a good sign boss..... If that dog ever got picked up by a shelter for running away and temperment tested they would put it to sleep.

Dont let any kids near youre dog mang. They wouldent know taking a toy from him, or patting him while he was eating would result in getting there face ripped off...

Not a rip on you just some advice before you get sued or youre dog put to sleep. But I am sure you know all this so if ya do sorry.

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
You wont beleive it, but hes SUPER with kids. Hes SO mellow, people think hes a WOOS german shepherd! He plays with my nephew, 5 years old, and is  his guardian. He plays with neighbours kids too...Hes ONLY like this with a bone though...And it took alot of taunting..

Hes very protective. If someone came up to me and acted threatening he lunges at them to bite. I never trained him too really, its their instinct to protect their master. If I horse play with my girl, he growls andgives me warning bites, if she play hits me, he dos the same. Isnt that funny?

I know what oyu mean body, im an experienced dog handler. Its OK for a dog to do this with a BONE..Not his FOOD though...its just an instinct they have from the wild.. But i can do this withhis bowl of dog food, even put my face in it, and he doesnt care..

body88

Got ya bro 8) didnt mean to make it seem like u didnt know.... nice pup you got there are you a big GSD fan? I just got my pup (in my avatar) and it is fun seeing him grow and training him.

HRDCOR

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Gotta agree with body88 dude , thats not good , my dog would never bite the hand that feeds him !!! watch him/her around others as trouble could be around the corner !!

But i am sure you are aweare of his /her temperment and have a good control of it !! well I hope anyhow for both your sake,s !!

Beautifull dog though , my family has had german shepeards for 3 generations !!

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
Got ya bro 8) didnt mean to make it seem like u didnt know.... nice pup you got there are you a big GSD fan? I just got my pup (in my avatar) and it is fun seeing him grow and training him.

Awww.. TEH Puppay is a cutie..Enjoy bro, they grow up fast!  Socialize the shit out of him. When Hercules was a puppy, I would put my fac ein his bowl, my hands, while he was growig up form a puppy. Thats why he never does that for his food. He hardly ever gats a bone..so I guess this is why.

I cant beleive how quick they grow.  Crate train him, it works great. 8)

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
I would never tolerate any of my dogs growling at me-----Im the dominant beast and I would f8cking wreck my dog if it ever  tried to ever exert any doiminance over me--although my dogs would never ever do that--I could put my face in their dog bowl and eat out of it and they wouldn't say sh*t--I have them trained to a T----I say one word and they check every window in the house----They are 2 pits-------so I get nervous about people saying sh*t cause of the misconceptions about them

My little cousins ride them like horses and they just lick their face----you dont need a mean dog to have a good gaurd dog---u need a well trained dog

your dog is cool body88 I always loved white pits---I have a black male and a tan female

HRDCOR

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
I do like though how he looks at you in the end as if to say , am i in trouble ? , come on i gave you plenty of warning !!! didnt i ??----- Cute !! :D

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
.  Crate train him, it works great. 8)
your defintly right crate training is one of the best ways

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
I would never tolerate any of my dogs growling at me-----Im the dominant beast and I would f8cking wreck my dog if it ever  tried to ever exert any doiminance over me--although my dogs would never ever do that--I could put my face in their dog bowl and eat out of it and they wouldn't say sh*t--I have them trained to a T----I say one word and they check every window in the house----They are 2 pits-------so I get nervous about people saying sh*t cause of the misconceptions about them

My little cousins ride them like horses and they just lick their face----you dont need a mean dog to have a good gaurd dog---u need a well trained dog

your dog is cool body88 I always loved white pits---I have a black male and a tan female

Nordic, you cant beat your dogs bro if you want them NOT to fear people. Also, beating them makes some "fear biters" ...I never beat my Dog, I think thats why hes so qucik to protect my or my girl..

Praise em and love em.

body88

Thanks for the compliments bro... He is actually a pure bred American Bulldog but my last pup was a brindle pit named Damien. I loved that dog like a brother pits and AB's are amazing athletes and pets. Post a few pics of them if you have some on youre comp!

HRDCOR

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
your defintly right crate training is one of the best ways                       

What is that , it doesnt sound to nice ??

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
What is that , it doesnt sound to nice ??

Its fine, the best potty training method..
Its keeping your pupp in a crate when you first get it..when you take them out of the crate, you take them right outside- they learn crate=home, outside=bathroom. play with them, hang with them in the house, but at night, back in the crate. Most good dogs WONT poop/pee where they sleep.
SO eventually, when you take him out of the crate, they wont poop in the house, they will now outside it poop place.  :)

HRDCOR

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Oh ok , yep thats a good way of training them to wee and poo , just hadnt heard it called crate training before !!