Author Topic: Colorado Pro/Am Classic report (pics included)/Results/Reports & Predictions  (Read 21024 times)

GN138

• Getbig II
I have no "Judge-itis" as you imply. I'm just trying to call you on most of your delusional BS. I have no aspirations of being a Pro judge ever, not even a National level judge. I'm happy where I'm at. I like to help people and that's what I do.

BTW, you sound more bitter than the chick from "Fatal Attraction". What's with that?

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
I have no "Judge-itis" as you imply. I'm just trying to call you on most of your delusional BS. I have no aspirations of being a Pro judge ever, not even a National level judge. I'm happy where I'm at. I like to help people and that's what I do.

BTW, you sound more bitter than the chick from "Fatal Attraction". What's with that?

What have I said that is delusional.  Maybe I am missing something i my posts.  Cause most of them are things that have happened not something made up.  So please tell me where I am delusional so I can see my mistakes.  I was 100% correct on how the show would end up this past weekend.

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
What have I said that is delusional.  Maybe I am missing something i my posts.  Cause most of them are things that have happened not something made up.  So please tell me where I am delusional so I can see my mistakes.  I was 100% correct on how the show would end up this past weekend.

you are annoying and fat, i used to like your stories but now your true colors are coming out.
dont post anymore, i hope this helps...... >:(

ps. wheres a spider when you need it ;D

GN138

• Getbig II
DAMN!!! Nice one Sgt!  :o

I salute you!

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
you are annoying and fat, i used to like your stories but now your true colors are coming out.
dont post anymore, i hope this helps...... >:(

ps. wheres a spider when you need it ;D

You are showing your colors by showing who you support.  Thanks for hating me.  I wouldn't want to be in that group. 8)

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
You are showing your colors by showing who you support.  Thanks for hating me.  I wouldn't want to be in that group. 8)

meltd0wn

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
meltd0wn

Yes meltd0wn.  you got me.  you are the man.  I can't believe I could even come close to competing with you.  How did you do it.  you are my idol.  you have so much in your life I envy you. 

NOT!

Man whatta dork.   ::)

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
Let me stop responding to this fool, the way he stalks shawn scares me :o

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
Let me stop responding to this fool, the way he stalks shawn scares me :o

Don't worry dude.  You started it like Sean did.  But, you aren't worth much time.  You're safe.