Author Topic: Weak?  (Read 5676 times)

weedoutheweak

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Kickin' it
Weak?
« on: May 13, 2006, 05:06:04 AM »
Who posts on getbig that doesn't workout (or not a lot), and why do you post here? I see a lot of out of shape people, and a lot of people that hate bodybuilder.  Ok, that's your choice, but why come to a bodybuilding board?

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Yes. Your retarted.
Re: Weak?
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2006, 05:07:35 AM »
Can't help but think that this is mostly a transparent bit of "hate on 240" stimulus

weedoutheweak

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Kickin' it
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2006, 05:09:05 AM »
Can't help but think that this is mostly a transparent bit of "hate on 240" stimulus

Whoa, whoa, don't jump the gun Rocket.  OR should I say don't jump the launch pad.  I'm asking an honest question here.

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2006, 06:39:32 AM »
Who posts on getbig that doesn't workout (or not a lot), and why do you post here? I see a lot of out of shape people, and a lot of people that hate bodybuilder.  Ok, that's your choice, but why come to a bodybuilding board?

Interesting post, especially considering you look like this.

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2006, 07:37:09 AM »
I see where this thread is going!

I am taking bets, I say 20+ pages of "240 hate"
Here comes the money shot

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2006, 08:00:36 AM »
I see where this thread is going!

I am taking bets, I say 20+ pages of "240 hate"

Shut the fuck up and train!
Deep Tissue Massage

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2006, 08:01:48 AM »
weedouttheweak looks like a fat, gay Jewish Howie mandel.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

freeagain

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2006, 08:05:23 AM »

well lets give 'weedout..' credit where credit is due.. hes got an IFBB calibre gut but the upper body of an office worker livin on 3 sammiches a day. hahahahahaha .. arsehole ... and he wears women eye make-up ..... the mind f'uckin BOGGLES !!

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #8 on: May 13, 2006, 08:09:13 AM »
well lets give 'weedout..' credit where credit is due.. hes got an IFBB calibre gut but the upper body of an office worker livin on 3 sammiches a day. hahahahahaha .. arsehole ... and he wears women eye make-up ..... the mind f'uckin BOGGLES !!

you're just jealous.
Deep Tissue Massage

freeagain

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: May 13, 2006, 08:13:26 AM »

i am jealous .. iv never seen a guy with a pyramid taper b4!

im lookin at that pic with green contact lenses at the mo ...

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Yes. Your retarted.
« Reply #10 on: May 13, 2006, 04:27:33 PM »
This thread has gone pear shaped ;D

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #11 on: May 13, 2006, 04:32:01 PM »

this is a workout site? damm my mistake i am in the wrong place, i though it was a flame on site for homo-represed guys and teens with there parents computer and photo shop access. i thought post counts were more important than actually working out. boy my mistake.

Sir William Idol

• Getbig IV
  • you got a fight comin
« Reply #12 on: May 13, 2006, 04:38:27 PM »
this is a workout site? damm my mistake i am in the wrong place, i though it was a flame on site for homo-represed guys and teens with there parents computer and photo shop access. i thought post counts were more important than actually working out. boy my mistake.

you do your fair share of posting
its comin today

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #13 on: May 13, 2006, 04:55:16 PM »
This thread has gone pear shaped ;D

Ouch, pwned.

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #14 on: May 13, 2006, 06:11:06 PM »

Weed, do you workout? Serious question, no flaming.
HAHA, RON.....

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #15 on: May 13, 2006, 06:16:42 PM »
Weed, do you workout? Serious question, no flaming.

clearly he does. can't you read his shirt? he's the hardest of the hardcore.  ::)

gordiano

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: May 13, 2006, 06:25:37 PM »
clearly he does. can't you read his shirt? he's the hardest of the hardcore.  ::)

Here is my take on Weed:

He is a muscle-worshipper. He is not into training himself, but is however into muscle men. He admires the Pro bbers, attends bbing events, gets his picture taken with the pros, solicits them for special room apperances for a couple hundred bucks. He wears a "hardcore" shirt, in a poor attempt to blend in at said events. However, anyone with an IQ over 80 can see what he's really there for.
HAHA, RON.....

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: May 13, 2006, 06:33:19 PM »
i could accept that he's a fan of bodybuilding the way a lot of out of shape dudes are into various sports. granted that's a little harder to believe given what bodybuilding is, but i guess it's not impossible. or maybe i just really, really, really don't want to think about that dude in any sort of "gay sex with bodybuilders" context.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #18 on: May 13, 2006, 06:38:53 PM »
and that is why weed hates me so much especially. i have wronged one of the guys he worships, and he starts 3 threads per day about me as a result.  It's like clockwork. Every monday morning, I wake up and find his weekly mental breakdown, where he bumps 15 old threads from 2004. 

gordiano

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: May 13, 2006, 06:40:02 PM »
i could accept that he's a fan of bodybuilding the way a lot of out of shape dudes are into various sports. granted that's a little harder to believe given what bodybuilding is, but i guess it's not impossible. or maybe i just really, really, really don't want to think about that dude in any sort of "gay sex with bodybuilders" context.

The thing is, bbing is one of those things with zero appeal to the general public, where you have to almost partake in it to be a fan of it. Face it, the folks that go to shows are:

1) Fans who lift and therefore support and understand the competitors.

2) People who would not normally attend but are there to cheer a friend or loved one.

3) Sick perverted fucks who are there to get their fill of man eye candy.

Which one do you think Weed fits into? He obviously doesn't work out. And I guarantee this guy doesn't attend shows to cheer a friend or loved one.
HAHA, RON.....

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #20 on: May 13, 2006, 06:40:28 PM »
you do your fair share of posting

sarcasm...guess i missed the joke target.

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: May 13, 2006, 07:36:11 PM »
gordiano, please please stop putting the image of weed masturbating to flex magazine in my head.  :-X

Sir William Idol

• Getbig IV
  • you got a fight comin
« Reply #22 on: May 13, 2006, 07:44:36 PM »
sarcasm...guess i missed the joke target.

i know you were talking about sarcasm n' co. (and being sarcastic) but i was saying watch the holier than thou attitude when your post count is around 2K
its comin today

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #23 on: May 13, 2006, 07:53:25 PM »
i know you were talking about sarcasm n' co. (and being sarcastic) but i was saying watch the holier than thou attitude when your post count is around 2K

WOW you read deeper into the post then i really think is correct. hope this helps, i find it funny so many people spend so much time here talking about crap, that where do they find time to really workout. i for the most part have came here the last few years when work is slow or cable tv is bad and mainly to joke back and forth with people and sometimes talk or read about working out (see thats the joke a bodybuilding site that contains mostly people who arn't bodybuilders but like some aspect of the lifestyle but spend most of the time just talking shit not bodybuilding). i may be a jerk or a asshole or have a attitude with most things in life but this time i was really just making a joke.

try decaff :)

weedoutheweak

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Kickin' it
« Reply #24 on: May 13, 2006, 08:55:46 PM »
awesome