Author Topic: Why did Chick compete in the Masters and not his friend Shawn's Colorado Pro?  (Read 1611 times)

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
Seeing Strydom made me wonder why Chick didn't compete in this show.

He's only 40, clearly young enough to be viable and competitive.

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
Because he couldn't place in the top ten at the colorado pro, but hey, he won the masters.

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!

Hmmm. perhaps because he was onstage with Dan Solomon for Pro Bodybuilding Radio??? Give the guy credit, he won the show he competed in. Don't give him a hard time because the lineup wasn't strong.

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
the question is why didn't Strydom compete in the Worlds? He imop would have taken second behind Bob...Bob from the back would have blown him out of the water...Strydom from here on out should hang out at state shows and watch the beginners pose and maybe pick something up from them...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
kinda funny how many times Bob mentioned tonight that 'yeah, it was just last month that I won my own contest, the masters pro'.

I had no idea the dude was this insecure. Every sentence out of his mouth had to be about him, or something negative about one of his rivals.  A complete side-talker too, like Al Gore.

(And this has nothing to do with my beef with him- just an honest observation of his behavior)

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
Hmmm. perhaps because he was onstage with Dan Solomon for Pro Bodybuilding Radio??? Give the guy credit, he won the show he competed in. Don't give him a hard time because the lineup wasn't strong.

So you're saying that it was more important for him to be with Dan Solomon on an internet radio broadcast that it was to compete in an actuall IFBB event?

And please don't say that Master's Show was an actual event, it was a one time show put on for the sole purpose of getting Chick a win. Just look at who he competed against. Jeffers was better and placed 8th and the second place finisher was a carbon copy of Palumbo.

I think it's highly amusing that he'd be bragging about winning the Master's, especially since Jeffers beat him.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
So you're saying that it was more important for him to be with Dan Solomon on an internet radio broadcast that it was to compete in an actuall IFBB event?

And please don't say that Master's Show was an actual event, it was a one time show put on for the sole purpose of getting Chick a win. Just look at who he competed against. Jeffers was better and placed 8th and the second place finisher was a carbon copy of Palumbo.

I think it's highly amusing that he'd be bragging about winning the Master's, especially since Jeffers beat him.

being presented a win as a gift is still a win. expecially in a contest that isnt exactly a sport.