Author Topic: I think Phill Heath has the potentail to be the next Mr O  (Read 16381 times)

bigkid

• Getbig IV
Re: For those people who don't think Pill Heath has a good back..
« Reply #25 on: May 13, 2006, 10:58:28 PM »
His back dbl bi looks great

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
Re: I think Phill Heath has the potentail to be the next Mr O
« Reply #26 on: May 13, 2006, 11:30:06 PM »
Phil is very young.  Just give him a few years to mature.

Freak ;)

Time won't make his clavicles wider :-\

DragonsBreath

• Getbig III
  • Been to Hell and back! NEXT!
« Reply #27 on: May 13, 2006, 11:33:15 PM »
He is going to ruin his look soon! just wait and see! this win will go to his head and he'll think he has to put on more size to get better. Then, BAM...gut, no shape, funny bodyparts, etc...

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: May 13, 2006, 11:36:22 PM »
If clavicles mattered, Cutler would be Mr. Olympia . . . and Ruhl would be second. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #29 on: May 13, 2006, 11:37:42 PM »
If clavicles mattered, Cutler would be Mr. Olympia . . . and Ruhl would be second. 

If Cutler had Coleman's genetics for muscularity, we'd be calling him a 5-time Mr O right now.

Also, side note... Phil heath shuld avoid that thong up the ass trick.  Not cool.

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: May 13, 2006, 11:40:26 PM »

Also, side note... Phil heath shuld avoid that thong up the ass trick.  Not cool.

works for Ronnie.

i think it was fitting that Heath should win Ray's show . . . it is the banner of aesthetics and conditioning he carries.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #31 on: May 13, 2006, 11:43:23 PM »
He is going to ruin his look soon! just wait and see! this win will go to his head and he'll think he has to put on more size to get better. Then, BAM...gut, no shape, funny bodyparts, etc...

wrong. he already has gut like all of us. this is not 200lb competitor  (although many of them also have guts off) all pros over 230 present gut in the offseason and some on season too. it is mainly the way your pose ...some hide it better than others but all of us have some gut. its part of growing. EVERYTHING GROWS!
*heat is top 12 material for vegas for the next few years.
fallen angel

FitChic78

• Getbig II
« Reply #32 on: May 13, 2006, 11:51:02 PM »
wrong. he already has gut like all of us. this is not 200lb competitor  (although many of them also have guts off) all pros over 230 present gut in the offseason and some on season too. it is mainly the way your pose ...some hide it better than others but all of us have some gut. its part of growing. EVERYTHING GROWS!
*heat is top 12 material for vegas for the next few years.

GH, what are you talking about??? Are you blind?
His stomach is flat as an ironing board ???

schwarzenpecker

• Getbig II
  • You may have seen me at your local video store
« Reply #33 on: May 13, 2006, 11:54:28 PM »
Shawn Ray never had a gut, even relaxed back stage and he competed at 212 pounds, the same as Phil Heath plus he is 3 inches shorter. Phil needs to do a vacuum pose to prove that there is no gut being sucked in.

DragonsBreath

• Getbig III
  • Been to Hell and back! NEXT!
« Reply #34 on: May 13, 2006, 11:56:14 PM »

Did you read his post? most know how to control it. dude looks good, but his waist is on it's way out. it'll only get bigger from here.

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: May 14, 2006, 12:05:49 AM »
OK, you proved my point and why talk about what he "might" look like in a few years. The show was tonight?

read his post again . . .  ::) I didn't see Jay or Ronnie onstage.

Tonight . . . he was good enough to beat Darrem. 

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
« Reply #36 on: May 14, 2006, 12:06:19 AM »
Hopefully he's not goin overboard cause he's still young and has lots of time to grow and mature (harden muscle), his chest seems to be his only weakness mainly cause his shoulders are narrow but the potential is endless with him.
I

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: May 14, 2006, 12:07:30 AM »
yes he is going to run into some really wide guys next week...If he can pull out, i would do just that and get to the gym and start rowing to Vegas..

fortunately, those "really wide guys" have good birthing hips for the babies they've carried beyond term.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #38 on: May 14, 2006, 12:10:34 AM »

to both of you fitgirl and the other one under her.
as i said 10 times before gut it a matter of pose. NO ONE AT 4% BODYFAT OR AT MANY TIMES 3% (BECAUSE SOME LOCOS GO DOWN TO 3% FOR REAL)...NO ONE AT THIS LEVEL OF BF% WILL PRESENT A NOTICABLE GUT! THE GUT VISIBILITY COME AT AN UNEXPECTED MOMENT SUCH AS RELAXED NOT PREPARED FOR A PHOTO SHOT KINDA MOMENT... THE GUT IS THERE DONT WORRY.

I ALSO SAID BEFORE THAT THE LESS WEIGHT YOU GOT ON YOU THE EASIER IT IS TO HIDE THAT GUT! SOME OF US ARE VERY AWARE OF OUR POSING AT ANY MOMENT IN PUBLIC ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU TALKIN ABOUT THE LIGHTER BODYBUILDERS.

YOU WILL NEVER FIND THE BODYBUILDER ...OVER 230 ON STAGE WHICH MEANS 250-280 OFFSEASON....YOU WILL NEVER FIND THIS BODYBUILDER WITH OUT A GUT. PERIOD! I HAVE SEEN THEM ALL TRUST ME. THE MOMENT WE GO UP TO 9-10% HOOPTEEDEELOOPTEE WE GOT A GUT VISIBLE ALMOST AT ANY MOMENT. THUS THE BIG SHIRTS IN THE GYM..

*IM TALKING ABOUT 5'11 OR LESS NOT THE ANTENAS AMONG US. FOR THEM ANTENAS THE SCALE GOES UP 20-30 POUNDS DO TO HEIGHT DIFF BEFORE GUT SHOWS.
fallen angel

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
« Reply #39 on: May 14, 2006, 12:16:34 AM »
to both of you fitgirl and the other one under her.
as i said 10 times before gut it a matter of pose. NO ONE AT 4% BODYFAT OR AT MANY TIMES 3% (BECAUSE SOME LOCOS GO DOWN TO 3% FOR REAL)...NO ONE AT THIS LEVEL OF BF% WILL PRESENT A NOTICABLE GUT! THE GUT VISIBILITY COME AT AN UNEXPECTED MOMENT SUCH AS RELAXED NOT PREPARED FOR A PHOTO SHOT KINDA MOMENT... THE GUT IS THERE DONT WORRY.

I ALSO SAID BEFORE THAT THE LESS WEIGHT YOU GOT ON YOU THE EASIER IT IS TO HIDE THAT GUT! SOME OF US ARE VERY AWARE OF OUR POSING AT ANY MOMENT IN PUBLIC ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU TALKIN ABOUT THE LIGHTER BODYBUILDERS.

YOU WILL NEVER FIND THE BODYBUILDER ...OVER 230 ON STAGE WHICH MEANS 250-280 OFFSEASON....YOU WILL NEVER FIND THIS BODYBUILDER WITH OUT A GUT. PERIOD! I HAVE SEEN THEM ALL TRUST ME. THE MOMENT WE GO UP TO 9-10% HOOPTEEDEELOOPTEE WE GOT A GUT VISIBLE ALMOST AT ANY MOMENT. THUS THE BIG SHIRTS IN THE GYM..

Dude everyone has a gut from eating food or drinking water when relaxed and that's just a fact but when somone has a gh gut it's very obivious even when they are at a low BF, that being said i have to say that phil heath has not yet displayed a unexplained gut.

One day you will lift weights and start gitting big and realize all this but unitl then f**k off with the gut shit till you know 8)

Oh yeah, Cormier has not gut at 250+ contest weight?.............. so there goes your theory ::)
I

schwarzenpecker

• Getbig II
« Reply #40 on: May 14, 2006, 12:21:09 AM »
GH 15, we are talking about Phil Heath, who is 5'9", 214 pounds so he doesn't apply to your 230 pound, mandatory gut rule. 

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #41 on: May 14, 2006, 12:23:04 AM »
Dude everyone has a gut from eating food or drinking water when relaxed and that's just a fact but when somone has a gh gut it's very obivious even when they are at a low BF, that being said i have to say that phil heath has not yet displayed a unexplained gut.

One day you will lift weights and start gitting big and realize all this but unitl then f**k off with the gut shit till you know 8)

dont worry my friend the gut i am talking about is not food gut and all of us have it but im too tired to answer "smart ass never to get a pro card gettbiger" right now so guess what...i wont ;)
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #42 on: May 14, 2006, 12:29:54 AM »
GH 15, we are talking about Phil Heath, who is 5'9", 214 pounds so he doesn't apply to your 230 pound, mandatory gut rule. 

i said it applys to 230lb on stage guys. i also said that the lighter guys have it but can control it a lot better.

i dont know how can i explain it better. lets try

with the DRUGS WE USE TODAY every single one of us HAS  A GUT MEANING: if you catch us unprepared going to do t bar raws at the gym at 5 am in the morning and have your digital cam with you and snap a pic and you are lucky and get us to wear nothing but shorts on that day you will be able to see us 3-4 months pregnent. the lighter guys CONTROL IS BETTER THUS YOU NOTICE IT LESS.

THE END
fallen angel

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #43 on: May 14, 2006, 12:39:48 AM »
I gotta agree with gh15,   I know exactly what he's talking about.

Jerryme7

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Check out www.muscleshoppe.com for the best prices
« Reply #44 on: May 14, 2006, 12:52:25 AM »
I have to tell you...I was there and he looked incredible!! He looked as if he was a seasoned pro. The way he stood there was professional, his posing was awesome...this man is blessed so as the other competitors...

Jerryme7

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: May 14, 2006, 12:53:40 AM »

Jerryme7

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: May 14, 2006, 12:57:49 AM »

Jerryme7

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: May 14, 2006, 12:59:50 AM »

schwarzenpecker

• Getbig II
« Reply #48 on: May 14, 2006, 01:00:44 AM »
GH15, I understood what you said the first time. My point was that if  Shawn Ray can do a vacuum pose, he doesn't have a gut period, he isn't just controlling it better because he's lighter than Dorian Yates and the other guys. Now, on the other hand Craig Titus definitely had a gut, but when he posed it wasn't noticeable, but the second he relaxed he looked pregnant.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #49 on: May 14, 2006, 01:01:14 AM »
Jerryme - nice meeting you at the show, bro!  Hope you guys had a great time tonite.

-T