Author Topic: I think Phill Heath has the potentail to be the next Mr O  (Read 16263 times)

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
Re: I think Phill Heath has the potentail to be the next Mr O
« Reply #75 on: May 14, 2006, 01:23:16 PM »
Victor Martinez would embarass him.  Discuss.

only if he gets that gut under control

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #76 on: May 14, 2006, 01:28:26 PM »
His clavicles are too narrow to be Mr. O

next to Victor Martinez, he'll look like a little girl

Dude, you've got to get off the size thing. It's that type of mentality that gets these guys into trouble healthwise. You must be a judge!

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #77 on: May 14, 2006, 01:42:30 PM »
no, he's a promotor

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #78 on: May 14, 2006, 04:08:08 PM »
no, he's a promotor

Wouldn't it make him more money to keep them alive then.....or is he just in it for the short term??

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: May 14, 2006, 04:17:44 PM »
Dude, you've got to get off the size thing. It's that type of mentality that gets these guys into trouble healthwise. You must be a judge!

Has nothing to do with size, but bone structure. Phil's actaully shoulder muscle size probabley equals vics.

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: May 14, 2006, 04:20:47 PM »
Has nothing to do with size, but bone structure. Phil's actaully shoulder muscle size probabley equals vics.

Great post. Heath has a great physique, but lack of width has caused many an excellent bodybuilder to wonder what might have been had he had wider clavicles.

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
Re: For those people who don't think Pill Heath has a good back..
« Reply #81 on: May 14, 2006, 04:30:02 PM »
IMO the only place Heath looks good is from the side, he looks very small from the front, very narrow, small arms, no delts, small lats and no qaud sweep, the quad detail is decent but he needs tons more size to compete with the top dogs from the front and back.

I hope you don't work part-time as a baseball umpire ;D

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: May 14, 2006, 04:31:46 PM »
Great post. Heath has a great physique, but lack of width has caused many an excellent bodybuilder to wonder what might have been had he had wider clavicles.

Thank you Jesus.  ;D Seriously though, I think Phil is a great bodybuilder, just don't think he's the second coming no offense  ;))  He kinda reminds me of an oversized Skip Lacoure.

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: May 14, 2006, 04:33:35 PM »
Thank you Jesus.  ;D Seriously though, I think Phil is a great bodybuilder, just don't think he's the second coming no offense  ;))  He kinda reminds me of an oversized Skip Lacoure.

I think the comparisons to a young Flex Wheeler are a little off ;D

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: May 14, 2006, 04:34:33 PM »
I think the comparisons to a young Flex Wheeler are a little off ;D

Just a tad.  :P

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
« Reply #85 on: May 14, 2006, 06:33:50 PM »
i'm saying he needs to bring up his legs BIG TIME to compete with the top ten guys, he has zero sweep from the front and the detail and that great considering how small they are.

the guy has more muscle in his legs then Darrem easily.  Just not as separated...He does not need more size on his legs at all...Just more detailed...Darrem had tons of striations that Phil didn't but Phil has more muscle on them...

I just don't see what your seeing... :-\

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #86 on: May 14, 2006, 06:42:20 PM »
240, the NY Pro won't be a scrub show.   It will be tougher competition than the Colorado for sure.  Dennis James is doing that show.  Seeing Phil next to Dennis will answer some comparison questions.

I agree- I use the word scrub show to include anything where you dont have at least 2 tier1 guys battling it out.  But yeah, the NY is going to be like the Colo PLUS King, DJ, a better/pissed off darrem, and maybe a few more guys. 

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: May 14, 2006, 07:38:34 PM »
There is and will only ever be one FLex Wheeler. His physique, stage presence, persona, and accomplishments will never be duplicated.

Melvin is close, but Flex is one of a kind.

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: May 14, 2006, 07:52:03 PM »
There is and will only ever be one FLex Wheeler. His physique, stage presence, persona, and accomplishments will never be duplicated.

Melvin is close, but Flex is one of a kind.

I don't think Melvin is even close. He never has the condition of a 93 Flex, nor do his arms have the roundness Flex was famous for. He's also not truly amazing looking, although he looks very good.