Author Topic: Forget names... In this picture Which one of the 3 bb's on stage looks the best?  (Read 8724 times)

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
help me out getbig posters.... which of the bbs on stage here looks the best....honestly... no bias
choice is an illusion

Bigger Business

• Getbig V
  • FKN Gym Wear
the guy on the right

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
LOLNo what matters in which one of the bodybuilders won !!

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
The one on the right. 

Bear

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
I am on Ronnie's side in the great debate, but in that pic the guy on the left is pretty much owning the other two. Looks bigger harder and dryer. Waist looks great, best shoulders etc.

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
LOLNo what matters in which one of the bodybuilders won !!

tsk tsk nd....

you know who looks better in that pic....
so what your sayin.. is... according to your above statement... the truth is detremined by who wins... according to the ifbb jusgdes... yet you post pics from 2001... between jay and ronnie... and from 200 between levrone and ronnie... saying....levrone owns ronnie etc...
hmmmmm clearly you must see how bias you are coming across...
choice is an illusion

body88

in that shot Doz looks best.... He does not have the insentive of being black.. his tan wasent dark enough!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
what city is the contest being held in?

;)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
tsk tsk nd....

you know who looks better in that pic....
so what your sayin.. is... according to your above statement... the truth is detremined by who wins... according to the ifbb jusgdes... yet you post pics from 2001... between jay and ronnie... and from 200 between levrone and ronnie... saying....levrone owns ronnie etc...
hmmmmm clearly you must see how bias you are coming across...

I'll tell you outright Dorian looks absolutely better than Ronnie at this contest , it wasn't even close !!

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
what city is the contest being held in?

;)

Chicago !!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Chicago !!

Okay.  Which athlete lives closest to the city.

Also, we'll need info on the show sponsors, and which of these 3 athletes was represented by the biggest sponsor.  As we all know, when it comes to looking the best onstage, there's a lot more than meets the eye!

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
sure he was nd ;)
by that pic i cant tell...
dont worry... when i get my scanner up... and rifle through my old flex....issues... there will be more pics like this

showing how much better dorian was to coleman pre 1998 ::)
so enjoy it while it lasts ;)
choice is an illusion

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
Ronnie was 7th place in this contest , until Nasser failed the diuretics test and was stripped of his place thus moving Coleman up to 6th , so he wasn't even close to Yates !!

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
sure he was nd ;)
by that pic i cant tell...
dont worry... when i get my scanner up... and rifle through my old flex....issues... there will be more pics like this

showing how much better dorian was to coleman pre 1998 ::)
so enjoy it while it lasts ;)

What more pics of Ronnie getting beat? lol Mesomorph you're going by your own personal tastes when you say Ronnie looks better than both Shawn & Dorian and hey you're entitled to your opinion , but make no mistake Ronnie wasn't close to Dorian .

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
sure nd... whatever you say judging by that pic i can tell the bb farleftdeserved to place 6 places above the one far right!?
man cut the crap...
if i had posted a that picture and cut both heads off the BB's...i GUARANTEE you...90% would say the bb far right is better....
choice is an illusion

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
sure nd... whatever you say judging by that pic i can tell the bb farleftdeserved to place 6 places above the one far right!?
man cut the crap...
if i had posted a that picture and cut both heads off the BB's...i GUARANTEE you...90% would say the bb far right is better....

I don't care of 100% say Ronnie would look better , its an opinion , however its a fact Ronnie lost to Dorian in this contest.

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
and that statement proves my point .... you dont care if coleman looks better in that pic or if everyone else thinks so... your like a rabid fanboy of dorian....
completely biased.. are you foming at the mouth as well...?
there is no point debating... if you have closed your mind to argument.....
choice is an illusion

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
I tend to favor short people, since I always find them funny and jolly.

But even with that aspect encountered for, "Malcolm in the Middle" looks the best in this particular shot.

Could we please discuss short and funny-looking guys now?

I love it how they always walk around extremely erect, making sure that absolutely ever inch of their being is being accounted for. Incredibly funny.

When short people get stressed... Love it.

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
you know the weird thing is that as much shit you hear about how bad Dorian's arms were they look the exact same size as Ronnie's there, honestly i think Dorian looks the best in that shot.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
you know the weird thing is that as much shit you hear about how bad Dorian's arms were they look the exact same size as Ronnie's there, honestly i think Dorian looks the best in that shot.

His arms also look the same size as Shawn's ::)

gtbro1

• Getbig V
I think Ronnie looks the best.Check out the lats and the tiny waist!!...That is long gone now.

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
 I'm a huge Ronnie fan, but his conditioning is not great there and Dorian's is. Dorian also has a good taper. I say Dorian takes that shot. :-\

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
the only fault i see on Dorian in comparison to Ronnie and Shawn in that pic is his chest is kind of small and high.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

JKDMan

• Getbig IV
  • The G.O.A.T.
I thought he said in the beginning to forget names.  ::)

With the mass and waistline of the guy on the right, he is the clear winner of this three man group. This is based on one relaxed, front pose.
Lee

BringItOn33

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
this is easy... YATES !