Author Topic: pics of fedorev bombing some pecs and bis at apollon gym today  (Read 12036 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Re: pics of fedorev bombing some pecs and bis at apollon gym today
« Reply #25 on: May 15, 2006, 12:22:15 AM »
Two Words.

UNI

BROW

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #26 on: May 15, 2006, 01:03:21 AM »
you guys need to look at the weights being used and displayed in the pictures. and that is with a photographer around!!
hopefully you will learn that big muscles are not developed with super heavy inccorect jerky movments supplied by some test injected before entering a gym ;)

gotta work those muscles right!!!!!!!!!!!! heavy YES but as heavy as YOU can go. dont look at anyone else! if federov can work 22 inchers with 175lb offseason rest assured you will develop the 18-20 inchers you want with 125lb and in many cases less weight.

fallen angel

karasan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: May 15, 2006, 01:26:07 AM »
you guys need to look at the weights being used and displayed in the pictures. and that is with a photographer around!!
hopefully you will learn that big muscles are not developed with super heavy inccorect jerky movments supplied by some test injected before entering a gym ;)

gotta work those muscles right!!!!!!!!!!!! heavy YES but as heavy as YOU can go. dont look at anyone else! if federov can work 22 inchers with 175lb offseason rest assured you will develop the 18-20 inchers you want with 125lb and in many cases less weight.

Cut the bullshit, he already build his mass, years ago, and I'm sure, he used 220 for curls!
When you build it, you can maintain it, and besides, he's pumping them, working lighter.

I don't like this guy, unibrow, no pecs! but he's strong and he build his mass with real heavy weights for sure...

ARMZ

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: May 15, 2006, 01:42:58 AM »
Maybe this guy is an Alex Fedorov impersonator..

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: May 15, 2006, 02:15:54 AM »
Maybe this guy is an Alex Fedorov impersonator..

Very good point.

karasan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: May 15, 2006, 02:56:56 AM »
Very good point.

Nope, take a look of his trademark unibrow, nobody can duplicate it, one and only caveman Fedorov...

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #31 on: May 15, 2006, 03:19:12 AM »
he does look smaller, but many big guys do in person. He probably has  lot of carbs to eat this week.

he looks smaller, but his face looks bigger??    ??? ???

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: May 15, 2006, 04:44:14 AM »
im sure alex will do very well in the ny pro,regardless of his placing,the man got a new fan and thats me,he is really cool with the fans and impressed the hell out of me.like i said before ive seen yates,nasser,newman,morant,ray,wheeler and alot of the other pro,s in person and to be honest alex impressed me more,its just my opinion though and im no judge so well just have to wait and see what happens next week,hes got me and the whole crew at aplollon gym rooting for him thats for sure
R

karasan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: May 15, 2006, 04:48:23 AM »
im sure alex will do very well in the ny pro,regardless of his placing,the man got a new fan and thats me,he is really cool with the fans and impressed the hell out of me.like i said before ive seen yates,nasser,newman,morant,ray,wheeler and alot of the other pro,s in person and to be honest alex impressed me more,its just my opinion though and im no judge so well just have to wait and see what happens next week,hes got me and the whole crew at aplollon gym rooting for him thats for sure

Where does he stay, in your house, he and you, in your grand sized french bed for sure, do you bring breakfast to the bed?  ;D

P.S: If it's very personal, feel free to skip the question...

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: May 15, 2006, 05:03:00 AM »
Where does he stay, in your house, he and you, in your grand sized french bed for sure, do you bring breakfast to the bed?  ;D

P.S: If it's very personal, feel free to skip the question...

lol,im just a big fan,im saving my smack talk for after the show ;)
R

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: May 15, 2006, 05:06:59 AM »
karasan,you seem to hate every bodybuilder around,whats your story?werent you held enough as a child?or are you just one of these jack asses that troll the boards looking for someone to hate on?whatever it is its sad bro :-\
R

karasan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: May 15, 2006, 05:36:21 AM »
karasan,you seem to hate every bodybuilder around,whats your story?werent you held enough as a child?or are you just one of these jack asses that troll the boards looking for someone to hate on?whatever it is its sad bro :-\

Oh boy, you are Freud my ass, but don't do these tricks to me, I have a major in physchology, I don't need your third degree analysis, go and screw yourself...

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
  • School of Hard knocks Gym
« Reply #37 on: May 15, 2006, 07:02:01 AM »
those arms kinda look small from this angle
Get Big, or Die Trying

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #38 on: May 15, 2006, 07:57:36 AM »
Oh boy, you are Freud my ass, but don't do these tricks to me, I have a major in physchology, I don't need your third degree analysis, go and screw yourself...

having a major in physchology doesnt mean you cant be a dick,which you are proving you are on almost every post you make
R

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #39 on: May 15, 2006, 08:23:05 AM »
for the few that enjoy the pics heres acouple more

R

420 Diesel

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #40 on: May 15, 2006, 08:35:31 AM »
woah...

Naked4Jesus

• Getbig IV
  • You can save a IFBB Pro today by donating a kidney
« Reply #41 on: May 15, 2006, 08:36:26 AM »
for the few that enjoy the pics heres acouple more

That's a great shot right there.  You should blow it up and post it in the gym.

Dnizneer

• Getbig III
  • Meat
« Reply #42 on: May 15, 2006, 08:42:35 AM »
Thanks for the pics. 

On a side note, I don't see how people can do incline bench at that angle.  It's too close to a shoulder press for my taste.  45 degrees max for me.

Maybe he's afraid to put too much stress on his pec.

Dingleberry

• Getbig IV
  • My nuts, your chin, any questions?
« Reply #43 on: May 15, 2006, 09:03:28 AM »

No shit, what a hater. This is probably why -
He's the kind of guy you will find in the bathroom stall. He'll be in the fetal position, quivering, crying, and with blood and semen coming from his ass. This is shortly after hearing screaming, followed by 4 or 5 big guys with uni-brows "high-fiving" and running out of the bathroom laughing.
tiny-tit bounty hunter

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #44 on: May 15, 2006, 09:08:15 AM »
ill have a ton of pics for everyone this week,i think youll like them

heres alex posing down against the hummer,alex won cause he had better wheels ;D

R

Bast175

« Reply #45 on: May 15, 2006, 09:09:49 AM »
Cutler and Coleman are going down.

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #46 on: May 15, 2006, 09:11:57 AM »
heres alex with manoli,owner of apollon gym,manoli is the coolest dude around,hes a great guy and runs the gym really good

R

sammy1980

• Getbig II
  • congrats to the new mr o: melvin anthony
« Reply #47 on: May 15, 2006, 09:13:18 AM »
good pics gracie...has he given you any good training/diet tips?

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #48 on: May 15, 2006, 09:21:12 AM »
good pics gracie...has he given you any good training/diet tips?

beleive or not its been hard to really ask him any questions cause hes either training or posing for us to take pictures,tonight im meeting with his trainer and im gonna ask him a million questions about diet,training ect.whatever info i get ill post it here for you to read,im curious as hell to hear about his training routine and diet.tonight him and vinnie galanti are training together and ill have some nice pics of that bombing session to post
R

Adam Empire

• Getbig IV
  • Gobias Industries
« Reply #49 on: May 15, 2006, 09:59:34 AM »
beleive or not its been hard to really ask him any questions cause hes either training or posing for us to take pictures,tonight im meeting with his trainer and im gonna ask him a million questions about diet,training ect.whatever info i get ill post it here for you to read,im curious as hell to hear about his training routine and diet.tonight him and vinnie galanti are training together and ill have some nice pics of that bombing session to post

Good thread Gracie - thanks for the pics.  Alex looks great, I hope he does well...
Motherboy (the band).