Author Topic: It took a while, but the Colo Pro scoresheets are here!  (Read 3073 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
It took a while, but the Colo Pro scoresheets are here!
« on: May 14, 2006, 04:53:48 PM »
*that's your line, Shawn.   ;D

It's been 24 hours.  The pics are everywhere and your team is on the web chatting it up.  It'd take 3 minutes to scan or retype the final results so the world can know how the outcome came to be.  Hook us up, Shawn!

http://www.getbig.com/results/mens/coloradopro.htm

Freakzilla_2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
Re: It took a while, but the Colo Pro scoresheets are here!
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2006, 04:56:10 PM »
Why is it so important to you?

Freak ???

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2006, 05:01:48 PM »
240, I'm thinking you should have just put on the show.  Is that what you're getting at?  The 240 Classic?  With True Adonis M.C.'ing?  Let's just do that next time!  It'd be huge.  You guys would make bank.  Sure...Arnold Schwarzennegger and Joe Weider are the only 2 people on the planet that have managed to put together a bodybuilding show that's worth the time it takes to do so, and you and Adonis are gonna do it the first time out.  You guys know so much about the whole thing inside and out.  I mean, that much is obvious. 

Hey, did you ever figure out if Richard Sandrack had bicep implants?   

Harry R. M. Pitts

• Getbig III
  • large lover
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2006, 05:02:47 PM »
240, I'm thinking you should have just put on the show.  Is that what you're getting at?  The 240 Classic?  With True Adonis M.C.'ing?  Let's just do that next time!  It'd be huge.  You guys would make bank.  Sure...Arnold Schwarzennegger and Joe Weider are the only 2 people on the planet that have managed to put together a bodybuilding show that's worth the time it takes to do so, and you and Adonis are gonna do it the first time out.  You guys know so much about the whole thing inside and out.  I mean, that much is obvious. 

lol  ;D
"

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2006, 05:05:40 PM »

Nah, after I posted the kid put on a t-shirt. Hmmmm ;)
No, I have no clue.  He had precision slices on his newly bigger bicep. I have no clue what that means.

I will be involved in putting on some kind of BBing event in 2008.  nothing the mortal minds can fathom at the moment... but it'll be fun. All this no-BS/no-schmoeing relationship building that I am doing will culminate in something cool as hell down the road.

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2006, 05:07:07 PM »

240 has loads of promotional experience, and has a strong background in plastic surgery.

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2006, 05:13:38 PM »
Listen, 240...you've got potential...and yeah, I can see you having a significant impact on some kind of tangible level in formal bodybuilding presentation in as little as another year to year and a half...but look...Shawn put on a very classy show for his first time out, and that was a fucking STRONG lineup.  Let's give the man some credit.  Yeah, you can sit on the sidelines and try to nit-pick, but that was a damn good show Shawn put on.  I'M SURE that's one of those things that you never know what all it involves until you actually attempt to do it.  Just try to understand this concept and lighten up a little.  You guys are trying to kick Shawn in the nuts because of whatever insecurities seeing that thing play out yesterday brought up IN YOURSELVES, and it's just not cool.   

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: May 14, 2006, 05:15:14 PM »
Listen, 240...you've got potential...and yeah, I can see you having a significant impact on some kind of tangible level in formal bodybuilding presentation in as little as another year to year and a half...but look...Shawn put on a very classy show for his first time out, and that was a fucking STRONG lineup.  Let's give the man some credit.  Yeah, you can sit on the sidelines and try to nit-pick, but that was a damn good show Shawn put on.  I'M SURE that's one of those things that you never know what all it involves until you actually attempt to do it.  Just try to understand this concept and lighten up a little.  You guys are trying to kick Shawn in the nuts because of whatever insecurities seeing that thing play out yesterday brought up IN YOURSELVES, and it's just not cool.   

you've got balls, you might get pwned on fake website now  ;)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #8 on: May 14, 2006, 05:17:01 PM »

I garauntee that it would at least be entertaining.  Vince G guest posing.....

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #9 on: May 14, 2006, 05:17:57 PM »
No, 240 knows what I'm talking about here.  It's all good.  

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #10 on: May 14, 2006, 05:18:29 PM »
240 has loads of promotional experience, and has a strong background in plastic surgery.
::)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: May 14, 2006, 05:18:44 PM »

Shawn did a great job setting up the show and worked his ass off.  I don't think the marketing was planned out- grassroots beats media everytime!  But I am not shitting on shawn.  He worked hard, and ended up acting very humble and professional up there!

davidpaul

• Getbig V

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #13 on: May 14, 2006, 05:21:38 PM »
I garauntee that it would at least be entertaining.  Vince G guest posing.....

Yeah, in theory.  But everybody would have to SHOW UP.  We're getting to that point, but we're not there just yet.  I see us all coming into our own in our own time...but I DO see it in the process of happening.  In the meantime, let's be a little more forgiving and appreciative of the people actually putting themselves out there to at least ATTEMPT to entertain us.  I think that's probably the first motivation of anyone doing anything in bodybuilding...they're trying to create in reality a vision from within that stems from true passion.  If money were the primary motivation, they'd be spending their time in more rewarding fields.  

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #14 on: May 14, 2006, 05:25:56 PM »
  If money were the primary motivation, they'd be spending their time in more rewarding fields. 

Provided they have skills for other fields....
Deep Tissue Massage

Adam Empire

• Getbig IV
  • Gobias Industries
« Reply #15 on: May 14, 2006, 05:26:57 PM »
Shaun has posted on Getbig today - so I hope he posts here about the scorecard timing.

240, next time just ask when instead of being so condisending.
Motherboy (the band).