Author Topic: Hany Rambod assists Phil Heath in first pro win!  (Read 9116 times)

gary67

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Re: Hany Rambod assists Phil Heath in first pro win!
« Reply #25 on: May 15, 2006, 06:53:29 PM »
great job thegift looks like you did your homework. one question how tall is hany anyway he looks shorter than priest. tell hany to post some pictures of himself back when he competed i heard he looked pretty good that will shut the haters up

DragonsBreath

• Getbig III
  • Been to Hell and back! NEXT!
Who is Hany?
« Reply #26 on: May 19, 2006, 11:17:41 AM »
Is he Ronnie's agent or trainer?

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
Re: Who is Hany?
« Reply #27 on: May 19, 2006, 01:28:57 PM »
He is Ronnie Coleman's "friend."

The friend who refers to Ronnie as an "Ebony Mountain of Muscle."   :-X
HAHA, RON.....

Pazuzu

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: May 19, 2006, 02:48:08 PM »
Hi, this is Ron Harris, and I wrote the "8-Time Ronnie Coleman" column in MD with the questionable quote "Ebony Mountain of Muscle." The article was "by Hany Rambod AS TOLD TO Ron Harris."

Hany is not gay, neither am I, and the whole quote was really made quite a big deal out of for some reason.

I have found that those who are most concerned with other men being gay usually have something to hide themselves, but whatever. Live and let live. I could give a rat's ass about anybody else's sexual orientation.

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #29 on: May 19, 2006, 02:52:42 PM »
Hi, this is Ron Harris, and I wrote the "8-Time Ronnie Coleman" column in MD with the questionable quote "Ebony Mountain of Muscle." The article was "by Hany Rambod AS TOLD TO Ron Harris."

Hany is not gay, neither am I, and the whole quote was really made quite a big deal out of for some reason.

I have found that those who are most concerned with other men being gay usually have something to hide themselves, but whatever. Live and let live. I could give a rat's ass about anybody else's sexual orientation.

I agree. Live and let live. May Ronnie and Hany be best friends forever!
HAHA, RON.....

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #30 on: May 19, 2006, 03:08:56 PM »

Hany clearly broke it down in MD also- That writing style is MUCH more like Ron Harris' (remember his fake account here to talk about how built he was?) than Hany.  Hany seems like a pretty cool guy.  No one ever has anything bad to say about him.

Pazuzu

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: May 19, 2006, 07:56:39 PM »
I'm a pretty cool guy too, if you ever actually met me. I will be at the NY Pro all day and night tomorrow and would be glad to meet anyone from GetBig.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: May 19, 2006, 08:16:37 PM »
I'm a pretty cool guy too, if you ever actually met me. I will be at the NY Pro all day and night tomorrow and would be glad to meet anyone from GetBig.

Just checking... you're the mountain of ivory muscle in the MD shirt, right?

mm-mike

• Getbig I
« Reply #33 on: May 19, 2006, 09:26:52 PM »
Lift Studios has never been banned. In fact you last surfed Mayhem 5/15 at 4:24 PM.  ???

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: May 19, 2006, 09:37:41 PM »
Lift Studios has never been banned. In fact you last surfed Mayhem 5/15 at 4:24 PM.  ???

Are you saying Isaac is trying to gain street cred by lying about his record? Kinda like how rappers do it?

mm-mike

• Getbig I
« Reply #35 on: May 19, 2006, 09:42:25 PM »
All I can do is verify that he's not ever been banned and that he logged in on the 15th to read the board. We have no reason to ban him.

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
  • http://www.liftstudios.com
« Reply #36 on: May 19, 2006, 11:19:14 PM »
All I can do is verify that he's not ever been banned and that he logged in on the 15th to read the board. We have no reason to ban him.
Yes, I logged on to read the board - the one where people were claiming I was giving special treatment to women regarding the graphicmuscle photos and why they were up first. When I logged in to set the record straight it said I was not allowed to post. As I stated - "I've been banned from posting on there." Maybe it's because of all the "pimping" I did over there.  ::)

49 cent
Elevate Your Image.™

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #37 on: May 19, 2006, 11:21:37 PM »
how tall is hany anyway he looks shorter than priest

Oh, Hany is short. I think something like 4'11". Ok, just kidding - ok, perhaps the same size as Lee or a little taller. Here are some pics of both of them from the Ironman Pro.

The friend who refers to Ronnie as an "Ebony Mountain of Muscle."

I think Ron Harris will verify that Hany didn't say that, someone else wrote that caption. Ronnie and Hany are friends, and Hany has made some very big deals for Ronnie, including helping with the BSN deal.

Roxi... hmm.. Don't quite remember how she looks buddy...

Met both Roxi and Mike at the Ironman Pro - nothing bad to say about them. They have their rules and community there, and I respect that. Don't like it - don't go there. But stop complaining about it.

Not sure about this one, but there is a different between going to a site, but not being able to post.

As for trainers and advisors, many competite pros and amatuers works with them.  For motivation, for another look at yourself that can give you a unbiased look, and so on.  As for Hany, while he can get a little excited once in a while, he definately has a very good track record on a variety of athletes in the last few years. And yes, he has competed before in a contest.

FOR REAL

• Getbig III
« Reply #38 on: May 20, 2006, 09:31:31 AM »
im amazed at how SHITTY the top "nutrition" guys look.. i realize they may not want to go to extremes to look the way their clients do... but damn....

Phil's genetics are so good, i am sure he could even work with TOM PRINCE and still look good... ok ok ok.. maybe not LOL