Author Topic: "There is NO ROOM for another federation in pro Bbing."  (Read 18449 times)

Dingleberry

• Getbig IV
  • My nuts, your chin, any questions?
Re: "There is NO ROOM for another federation in pro Bbing."
« Reply #100 on: May 16, 2006, 08:50:58 PM »
we prefer the term queer

and it ain't a federation !

Really? You'd rather be called queer? is Homo the most offensive?
tiny-tit bounty hunter

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #101 on: May 16, 2006, 09:06:30 PM »
You have to be gay to speak for gays as a group ::)

and you are truly clueless

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: May 16, 2006, 09:11:06 PM »
and you are truly clueless

Pretending to be gay now? ::)

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: May 16, 2006, 10:09:39 PM »
One thing wayne should do is only let aesthetic bodybuilders join the PDI if he truly wants to present a different package. Guys with big guts don't qualify and don't win the qualifiers.

Maybe he should even consider not calling it bodybuilding but something else. Maybe even just a "physique competition" with "physique competitors"?

The gay market is huge though and they love the benfatto types.

Dingleberry

• Getbig IV
  • My nuts, your chin, any questions?
« Reply #104 on: May 16, 2006, 10:11:34 PM »
Pretending to be gay now? ::)

He is queer.
tiny-tit bounty hunter

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #105 on: May 16, 2006, 11:03:11 PM »
What funny is there are 12 IFBB shows in the US.  There are only 4 that give away more money than the PDI events.  For an organization that is 40+ years old this is very sad.  A new startup organization is coming out of the starting blocks with more prize money than 66% of the IFBB shows.  The IFBB should be ashamed of themselves.  You wonder why BB is going backwards, it because of the IFBB.  The PDI will be a welcome change for the competitors and the fans.

And Vince you have NO idea who is competing so quit making it look like you do. 

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #106 on: May 16, 2006, 11:21:15 PM »
What funny is there are 12 IFBB shows in the US. 

last year there were only 9 men's pro shows.  this year there are European shows scheduled, but let's see if they actually occur.

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #107 on: May 16, 2006, 11:24:54 PM »
i am not for or against the PDI but bodybuilding is like profesional wrestling it is not a sport its a competition and for many years and until recent times there were two major federation wwf @wwe and from what i have heard is they joined sometime ago but before that both had a fairly strong amount of loyal viewers and those who tune in to both for the love of the game why is that not possible for the  bodybuilding

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #108 on: May 17, 2006, 01:50:08 AM »
i am not for or against the PDI but bodybuilding is like profesional wrestling it is not a sport its a competition and for many years and until recent times there were two major federation wwf @wwe and from what i have heard is they joined sometime ago but before that both had a fairly strong amount of loyal viewers and those who tune in to both for the love of the game why is that not possible for the  bodybuilding

Well pro wrestling is classified as "sports Entertainment" not competition.  even when Vince, Hulk, HHH or anyone involved refers to it as Sports Entertainment.

It wasn't the WWF and WWE.  It was WWF and TCW.  But the WWf changed it name to the WWE because of tradmark infringement on the World Wildlife Federation (WWF).  They were forced to change the letters whihc in turn made them change the name.  This is what I heard.

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #109 on: May 17, 2006, 02:01:02 AM »
i dont know about TCW because it was problably gone before i was born but as far as my last reply goes you get the general idea even if it fails who cares is the IFBB going to loose any money off the arnold or the olympia the answer to that is "no" even if bodybuilders cross over it could make the powers that be reconsider the treatment of the competitor and make some long overdue changes

VGalanti

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • COOL
« Reply #110 on: May 17, 2006, 02:20:01 AM »
Calling me out how? my last Olympia that i was in shape for i placed 6th.That 15th place dosen't count as i didnt want to do the show and stated so in many interviews leading up to it.I have competed against guys who have the capability of beating me alot of guys have.But guess what?sometimes no matter how we look we never get compared from the start.So how can you have a fair judged show if half the guys aren't compared to the other guys?Just look at last years Olympia pre judging and tell me all the guys who were capable of beating others guys got a fair comparision to do it.   NOT IT DIDN'T HAPPEN. I have competed IFBB 13 years why not try something new.As for me winning the shows not to sure there are other great bodybuilders outside the USA who will join who if given the chance in the IFBB and compared would beat some big name.But the IFBB judging dosen't allow for such thing.How many times have we seen guys in great shape better theen the guys in the top 3-6 but yest never get compared?TOO FUKIN MANY.

LEE     YOU CALLED I ANSWERED :)

Think about this....listen to what Lee is saying.....he is going out on a limb here competing against UNKNOWS who might beat him....Lee is taking a big chance here.

Lee has more to lose than ANYONE in the PDI, a guy we never heard of from overseas might be a freak that would have been overlooked in the IFBB....and come to NY and WIN.

ANIMAL

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: May 17, 2006, 03:20:58 AM »
Not to mention it is against the rules ...........

I didn't know this... That is interesting because everyone knows Ronnie always does this and he always wins.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #112 on: May 17, 2006, 07:49:37 AM »
Well pro wrestling is classified as "sports Entertainment" not competition.  even when Vince, Hulk, HHH or anyone involved refers to it as Sports Entertainment.

This was done for tax purposes. Vince realized that by classifying whatever he does as 'entertainment' (fun, fixed outcomes) and not sports (variable outcomes) he would lose a lot less revenue to taxes. Pretty good move.

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: May 17, 2006, 07:51:18 AM »
He is queer.

Anyone can claim to be "queer" on the internet ::)

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #114 on: May 17, 2006, 08:07:03 AM »
...DeMilia said himself his federation will be a return to real true aesthetic, symmetrical bodybuilding physiques...  ...We're talking about lean, balanced, proportioned physiques, like a return to the 80's and early 90's before insulin and GH became the norm.

If this were really true, why is Jack London in the PDI?  ::)
Ron: "I am lazy."

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: May 17, 2006, 08:10:59 AM »
If this were really true, why is Jack London in the PDI?  ::)

Because the PDI is full of crap? ;D

FOR REAL

• Getbig III
« Reply #116 on: May 17, 2006, 08:18:28 AM »
Galanti, you could even win your class at the nationals or US and u think you have a chance in hell of beating priest? LOL

PDI is going to be filled with guys like rhino.. and a guy like priest or richard jones is gonna mop the floor with you guys..

It's gonna be like having Michael Jordan playing against highschoolers....

btw? Onlyme, PDI hasnt even had one show yet! So before u talk about how they are paying more than most IFBB shows, lets wait and see what happens first...

ps- You never answered my question.. In your avatar, which one are you? The ugly fat hairy beast, or the bear?  ;D

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #117 on: May 17, 2006, 09:15:15 AM »
Think about this....listen to what Lee is saying.....he is going out on a limb here competing against UNKNOWS who might beat him....Lee is taking a big chance here.

Lee has more to lose than ANYONE in the PDI, a guy we never heard of from overseas might be a freak that would have been overlooked in the IFBB....and come to NY and WIN.

Vince, you're a great bodybuilder but do you seriously think you have a chance against Lee Priest?"???

Honestly, you haven't earned the right to even be a pro.  You placed 5th at the Nationals last time.  You couldn't beat my friend Charles who's only been competing for just 3 years.  You've never even been a RUNNER-UP at the Nationals or the USA for that matter.  I'm sorry I have to say this but that's the  facts.  I honestly cannot see how you were elected a PDI pro.  Why don't you simply finish your career in the NPC and move on to greener pastures.

Bob is right.  There is NO GOOD TALENT IN THE PDI.  It is going to be the butt of all jokes when the first show starts.  No website, no actual marketing, no bodybuilders really worth seeing.  And don't say Lee Priest.  He's doing it to get a load of money and pay off the IRS back taxes he owes which doesn't make sense seeing as he could make more in the IFBB.

NO CHANCE IN HELL AS VINCE MCMAHAN WOULD SAY AND IT WILL END UP JUST LIKE HIS ORGANIZATION

I'M ISSUING THIS WARNING ONE MORE TIME.  ANY IFBB PRO WHO COMPETES IN THE PDI WILL BE BLACKBALLED AND THEIR CAREERS WILL BE FINISHED.  ANY AMATEUR WHO WINS A PDI EVENT FOR MONEY WILL BE CONSIDERED NO LONGER AN AMATEUR ATHLETE AND CANNOT BE ALLOWED BACK INTO THE NPC THUS THE SAME OUTCOME...BLACKBALLED

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED SO TAKE THIS SERIOUSLY
A

irejistirred4deena

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #118 on: May 17, 2006, 09:21:44 AM »

I'M ISSUING THIS WARNING ONE MORE TIME.  ANY IFBB PRO WHO COMPETES IN THE PDI WILL BE BLACKBALLED AND THEIR CAREERS WILL BE FINISHED.  ANY AMATEUR WHO WINS A PDI EVENT FOR MONEY WILL BE CONSIDERED NO LONGER AN AMATEUR ATHLETE AND CANNOT BE ALLOWED BACK INTO THE NPC THUS THE SAME OUTCOME...BLACKBALLED

But an amateur that places dead last and gets laughed off stage would still be allowed back in the NPC wouldn't they?

Just think of the marketing opportunities for yourself Vince, double the humiliation exposure

Has Beens

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #119 on: May 17, 2006, 09:22:35 AM »

Vince, you're a great bodybuilder but do you seriously think you have a chance against Lee Priest?"???

Honestly, you haven't earned the right to even be a pro.  You placed 5th at the Nationals last time.  You couldn't beat my friend Charles who's only been competing for just 3 years.  You've never even been a RUNNER-UP at the Nationals or the USA for that matter.  I'm sorry I have to say this but that's the  facts.  I honestly cannot see how you were elected a PDI pro.  Why don't you simply finish your career in the NPC and move on to greener pastures.

Bob is right.  There is NO GOOD TALENT IN THE PDI.  It is going to be the butt of all jokes when the first show starts.  No website, no actual marketing, no bodybuilders really worth seeing.  And don't say Lee Priest.  He's doing it to get a load of money and pay off the IRS back taxes he owes which doesn't make sense seeing as he could make more in the IFBB.

NO CHANCE IN HELL AS VINCE MCMAHAN WOULD SAY AND IT WILL END UP JUST LIKE HIS ORGANIZATION

Vince, how do you think you would stack up in the PDI ?  Looks like all you need is to pull out some water.

bic_staedtler

• Getbig IV
  • That is all.
« Reply #120 on: May 17, 2006, 09:24:49 AM »

...ummm, let me get this straight...aren't you that skinny runt who invented the not-so magic stick?

Who the hell are you to be issuing warnings (or a side of fries, for that matter) to ANYONE?

You gotta be a complete jackass to think your opinion is valid on this, or ANY bodybuiliding matter. 

What a joke!

Go back to 'the lab' and invent yourself a way to stop looking like a true Gentleman's Idiot.

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #121 on: May 17, 2006, 09:47:17 AM »

This is so true.Anyone could show up and win.And could win a IFBB show if given the chance but we know how that goes don't we.

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #122 on: May 17, 2006, 09:51:01 AM »

Hey if i am off Vinnie could beat me anyone can.The IFBB had to start somewhere and they did so why so negative on the PDI?

body88

« Reply #123 on: May 17, 2006, 10:00:15 AM »
All you guys that issue warnings (Vince) stfu. Nothing happens by taking the "safe" route. Who gives a shit if these pros get blackballed. They get fucked over contest by contest for what? NOTHING. The top guys will leave the IFBB when they see what they can make in the PDI. And you know what The Denis wolfs of the world will get a shot to get judged fairly. How the f**k would you know what would work in a BB show or origination. You look like refried dogshit. Seriously if you're account is not a gimmick and you are an actual person how the hell do you get out of bed in the morning?

The IFBB is a joke. They treat there athletes like shit and handfuls of great physiques get totally overlooked or blatantly screwed. Hell if a handfull of guys are making money in the sport and the rest losing it... What the heck does an athlete have to lose??? NOTHING

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #124 on: May 17, 2006, 12:50:40 PM »
You guys are stupid.  What sense does it make when you ask Vinny if he is serious that he thinks he can beat Lee.  You can say that to all the competitors who compete in the Olympia against Ronnie.  Of course they don't think they can beat him (except maybe Jay) but does that mean they just don't compete.  DO you think all the guys in the show last weekend thought they were actually going to take 1st place.  Most of the time any competitor is competing because he thinks he will win, but in BB I really don't think every guy comes into a show thinking he even has a chance.

You guys make half-assed stabs at Vinnie who before joining the PDI was a National champion and Rhino was a Champion BB too.  Frey would have easily placed in the top 5 at the show last weekend. 

And I am the hairy one.