Author Topic: Gym janitors suck!!  (Read 12369 times)

craig213

• Getbig II
Gym janitors suck!!
« on: May 16, 2006, 03:00:42 AM »
          What's wrong with these dumb janitors at the gym these days.  I was doing heavy squats on the smith machine today when all of a sudden this idiot cleaner shoves his vacuum right under me!!!  As if he doesnt know lifting requires alot of concentration.  I was going to go to the front desk and chew them out but I didnt want to lose the machine.  What I should have done was let the bar go and watch it slam unto the pricks shoulders, breaking and shattering his god forsaken body.
           Even at 24hr fitness in Hollywood, Ca.  the dumb janitors soap up the mirrors and wash them while your using them.  Now I'm no rocket scientist, but wouldnt it make sense to clean and vaccuum areas that are not in use??? 
          Next time this happen I get RUDE AND VIOLENT--gym janitors BEWARE!!!!  I'm dead serious too!

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
Re: Gym janitors suck!!
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2006, 03:01:32 AM »
you tell 'em
Z

Lynchie

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2006, 03:05:47 AM »
          What's wrong with these dumb janitors at the gym these days.  I was doing heavy squats on the smith machine today when all of a sudden this idiot cleaner shoves his vacuum right under me!!!  As if he doesnt know lifting requires alot of concentration.  I was going to go to the front desk and chew them out but I didnt want to lose the machine.  What I should have done was let the bar go and watch it slam unto the pricks shoulders, breaking and shattering his god forsaken body.
           Even at 24hr fitness in Hollywood, Ca.  the dumb janitors soap up the mirrors and wash them while your using them.  Now I'm no rocket scientist, but wouldnt it make sense to clean and vaccuum areas that are not in use??? 
          Next time this happen I get RUDE AND VIOLENT--gym janitors BEWARE!!!!  I'm dead serious too!

Why do you have to dog Vince Goodrum again?? ???

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2006, 03:13:42 AM »
Yeah it takes a lot of concentration to balance the bar on a smith machine.You are very lucky it didn't get away from you and accidentally latch back into the safety hooks.

Johnny Apollo

« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2006, 03:16:59 AM »
It takes a hell of alot of concentration to squat 90lbs, huh?

craig213

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2006, 03:24:19 AM »
WHAT KINDA' GAY NAME IS JOHNNY APOLLO??? WHAT ARE YOU A KID!

GTBOY, IF YOU WERE A BODYBUILDER YOUD KNOW EVEN THOUGH THE SMITH BALANCES THE BAR, ITS MAN POWER THAT KEEPS IT IN A CONTROLLED UP AND DOWN MOTION.  GET IN THE GYM AND LEARN SOMETHING, IDIOT!!!!

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2006, 03:25:37 AM »
It could be his way of making fun of you for squatting on a Smith.  I bet the manager told him to do it. Did you notice if everyone was laughing at you

craig213

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2006, 03:33:54 AM »
 Negative, only an idiot lifts to impress others.  For your info, the Smith is just one in a rotation of three squating movements I do.  Let me break it down for your childish @ss.  One Monday I do Barbell squats,  the next Monday I do Hack squats, and the other Monday I do smith squats.  See how that works?? It's called variations, or diversification. 

Oh, yeah the last time someone laughed at me in the gym was my training partner.  I farted on purpose in order to get some space in a crowded gym.
  When you get first place trophies in the LtHvy Wt. class, people tend not to laugh at anything you do in the gym.  They ask for advice instead.   Your not at that level yet, scrub!

Johnny Apollo

« Reply #8 on: May 16, 2006, 03:42:19 AM »

GTBOY, IF YOU WERE A BODYBUILDER YOUD KNOW EVEN THOUGH THE SMITH BALANCES THE BAR, ITS MAN POWER THAT KEEPS IT IN A CONTROLLED UP AND DOWN MOTION.  GET IN THE GYM AND LEARN SOMETHING, IDIOT!!!!

Right, I'm a "kid" and you're the one using slang and grammar fit for a 12 year old...

craig213

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: May 16, 2006, 03:43:49 AM »
Voluntary slang and bad grammer from an adult is much better then stupid comments spit out of a youth!

New York

• Getbig III
  • New York
« Reply #10 on: May 16, 2006, 03:49:58 AM »
Will you guy's keep it down in here?!

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: May 16, 2006, 03:53:10 AM »

hahaha     :D

craig213

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: May 16, 2006, 03:57:15 AM »
It's called putting you in check!  Every rant isnt a "meltdown", stop trying to keep the Chic meltdown alive.  ITS OVER, ITS OVER, ITS OVER, let it die.   

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: May 16, 2006, 04:00:54 AM »
It's called putting you in check!  Every rant isnt a "Support Getbig", stop trying to keep the Chic Support Getbig alive.  ITS OVER, ITS OVER, ITS OVER, let it die.   

Whatever you say  :)

craig213

• Getbig II
« Reply #14 on: May 16, 2006, 04:01:57 AM »
your an idiot! 

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: May 16, 2006, 04:08:55 AM »

Johnny Apollo

« Reply #16 on: May 16, 2006, 04:36:16 AM »
Voluntary slang and bad grammer from an adult is much better then stupid comments spit out of a youth!

Is that what your daddy did when he abused you?
Called you a "little child"?

Do you really think that's a good comeback? I mean really.

jandal.ninja

• Getbig II
« Reply #17 on: May 16, 2006, 07:37:25 AM »
now craig123,  these cleaners obviously have no clue otherwise they wouldn't do it - so get the staff/gym to educate or enforce the rules on these cleaners.

in the cleaning business - from what i see where i am from, it means people are contracted to different places, so multiple sites in a given day - they come in get their job done and move on. Its not easy work, it ain't great work but someone has to do it, so before laying out threats online - tell them or the gym staff before flying off the deep end - no use warning/threatening them on here when they probably won't even see this.

just chill...

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
« Reply #18 on: May 16, 2006, 07:43:59 AM »

Monster M E L T D O W N
I am a mini beast

xpac2

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: May 16, 2006, 07:49:08 AM »
your an idiot! 

Me1tdown of epic proportions

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #20 on: May 16, 2006, 07:52:24 AM »
When I was a gym janitor, i would go into all the lockers without locks on them and steal the lil money they had. or take keys to cars and see if i could match them with the car and take what was in the car... ahhh the goood ole days
L

Dingleberry

• Getbig IV
  • My nuts, your chin, any questions?
« Reply #21 on: May 16, 2006, 07:53:08 AM »

The janitor sees a guy in the corner wearing aerobics clothes and squatting and empty bar, don't blame him for thinking you were just stretching.
tiny-tit bounty hunter

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #22 on: May 16, 2006, 07:55:38 AM »
lol the janitor really did you a favor he coulda went over there and used to power of the mighty vacum to get the bar up.
just push some weight!

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #23 on: May 16, 2006, 07:55:51 AM »

Instead of posting this here, man up and go downstairs and tell your dad not to do that again.

Chico_Holiday

• Getbig II
« Reply #24 on: May 16, 2006, 08:25:22 AM »
ROFL!  Poor Craig, thought he was going to start a ranting thread and brought down a firestorm on himself.  Next time he should follow standard GetBig protocol, substitute "heavy squats on the smith machine" with "I was at the squat rack doing six plates a side".