Author Topic: quad inj  (Read 1352 times)

matty hayden

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
quad inj
« on: May 16, 2006, 05:30:43 PM »
Hi guys been back gearing for 6 yrs now 2 cycles a year after a 10 year absents (natural training) and several cycles before that, Ive always injected in the glutes this cycle i decided to pin my thighs, i new it was going to hurt as i have read some post on it, the problem i have after injecting 2 days ago my whole leg has swollen up especially around the knee which looks very fluidy. I injected about 6 inches above my knee which now i feel was too low. my leg feels very painful to walk on. will the fluid go down with time or would i have to go to the doctor and get it drained.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
Re: quad inj
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2006, 05:37:30 PM »
Hi guys been back gearing for 6 yrs now 2 cycles a year after a 10 year absents (natural training) and several cycles before that, Ive always injected in the glutes this cycle i decided to pin my thighs, i new it was going to hurt as i have read some post on it, the problem i have after injecting 2 days ago my whole leg has swollen up especially around the knee which looks very fluidy. I injected about 6 inches above my knee which now i feel was too low. my leg feels very painful to walk on. will the fluid go down with time or would i have to go to the doctor and get it drained.
http://www.howtodoinjections.com/im.html

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2006, 07:16:51 PM »

www.spotinjections.com

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

matty hayden

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2006, 09:10:25 PM »
pinned pretty much as the diagrams, but dont know whats with all the fluid?

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • WTF this stuff really works
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2006, 12:14:27 AM »
could be the gear!!!!

whos it made by.  dont let anyone say it cant be!

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2006, 05:08:05 AM »
It will be gone in a week unless you keep worrying about it. If you worry about it, its gonna be sore for 3 weeks.
When people ask why you are walking that way, just tell them you got butt raped, they will believe you.
ah yeah Im a voodo child

freakfestMD

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2006, 05:56:53 AM »
The knee itself really should not be swollen, unles you injected into the joint or, perhaps more likely, into the suprapatella pouch.  If you are going to inject in the distal thigh, flex your vastus medialis and find the center of the muscle belly.  That'll keep you out of trouble.  Lower injections risk entry into the pouch, and higher injections risk injury to the femoral artery as it enters the adductor hiatus on the medial aspect of the thigh.

If this hasn't improved by now, I think you should see your doc or local ER.  You'll have to be VERY honest, though, about how this happened.

blondmusclhunk

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2006, 02:36:12 PM »
If it gets really red and hot too the touch go to a doctor immediatley.  Dont fool around waiting.  It could be an infection that could be lethal if it is MRSA.  Its becoming prevalent in atheletes and a lot of guys using aas

ignorance

• Getbig III
  • https://www.facebook.com/ResearchBodybuilding
« Reply #8 on: May 17, 2006, 08:27:01 PM »
Well that is fucked up. I'm not even going to begin with talking about how to pin. mmmm Just to make you feel better, it sometimes takes me three to four injections or pins, but not putting the juice into the muscle yet to find the right spot. If it hurts on enteree just pull out and try try again. Of course the needle's tip gets dull after a few pins.

Good luck with your next one.