Author Topic: Here's what the PDI should be named...  (Read 12936 times)

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
Re: Here's what the PDI SHOULD BE NAMED
« Reply #25 on: May 17, 2006, 06:14:04 PM »
He lacks muscle, but you can tell from his facial expressions that he takes the contest dead seriously ;D

It's the attitude and determination that counts for Wayne Demillia
I am a mini beast

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
« Reply #26 on: May 17, 2006, 06:16:19 PM »
That is one of the most disgusting physiques I have seen in competition...

Vince could be a legend in PDI!! Don't insult him
I am a mini beast

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: May 17, 2006, 06:17:38 PM »
That is one of the most disgusting physiques I have seen in competition... when GOD was handing out AESTHETICS, I guess Goodrum was holding open the door...

Don't hold back. Tell us how you really feel ;D

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #28 on: May 17, 2006, 06:40:21 PM »
Vince....you couldn't even compete against this JOE....lol

What I am to you Galanti is what you are to Lee Priest......not in the same league.

I obviously was not having a great day in 2004 and had royally fucked things up during the last 72 hours and had the luck of losing so much weight in that time that I would be thrown into a middleweight division.  Its not like I completed in the Open Division and I've only done a few shows.    At least I didn't drop out in the middle of the event like some people and completed the show.  It was truly a long time ago

While I'm obviously not a great bodybuilder, I know my place on stage.  Think about it

A

VGalanti

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • COOL
« Reply #29 on: May 17, 2006, 07:18:41 PM »

What I am to you Galanti is what you are to Lee Priest......not in the same league.

I obviously was not having a great day in 2004 and had royally fucked things up during the last 72 hours and had the luck of losing so much weight in that time that I would be thrown into a middleweight division.  Its not like I completed in the Open Division and I've only done a few shows.    At least I didn't drop out in the middle of the event like some people and completed the show.  It was truly a long time ago

While I'm obviously not a great bodybuilder, I know my place on stage.  Think about it

YOU ARE A TOOL
ANIMAL

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Re: Here's what the PDI should be name...
« Reply #30 on: May 17, 2006, 07:25:28 PM »
Nope, just passing along a message especially for you and the rest of the PDI athletes.

Now that I've said what needed to be said, I will not further comment on this.  Have a good day Vince 
A

VGalanti

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • COOL
« Reply #31 on: May 17, 2006, 07:30:49 PM »
Nope, just passing along a message especially for you and the rest of the PDI athletes.

Now that I've said what needed to be said, I will not further comment on this.  Have a good day Vince 

I THINK YOU'RE GREAT
ANIMAL

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “No no. Down here, Louie.”
« Reply #32 on: May 17, 2006, 07:35:19 PM »
Vince could be a legend in PDI!! Don't insult him
He is not human. He is like a piece of iron.

HRDCOR

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: May 17, 2006, 07:35:47 PM »

Now that I've said what needed to be said, I will not further comment on this.  Have a good day Vince  

Are you done because you just didnt have the popularity and support you thought you would have ?? :D

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: May 17, 2006, 07:36:34 PM »
He is not human. He is like a piece of iron.

Bwahahahaaha.....Rock IV? ;D

Rambone

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: May 17, 2006, 07:46:48 PM »
Bwahahahaaha.....Rock IV? ;D
Hahaha hell yeah. Best training montage Ive ever seen

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: May 17, 2006, 07:55:21 PM »
I dont see why this assclown, voices his opinoun on bodybuilding the one thing he is a joke at, well I guess that is why he chimes on and lets us hear his opinoun, maybe it's just allone big joke reallyand the punch line is him wasting his life??? Vince hurry up and get to the punch line before it's to late

HRDCOR

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #37 on: May 17, 2006, 08:01:51 PM »
I PITY THE FOOL !!!!!!!

I watched rocky 3 the other night --- it was on satelite TV , I want a Tshirt that says that !!

Rambone

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: May 17, 2006, 08:18:51 PM »
Trying to figure out what feud with no possibility of a fight is better, Vince vs. Grundy or Axl vs. Bret Michaels

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
« Reply #39 on: May 17, 2006, 10:49:50 PM »

Err... DEAD LAST??
I am a mini beast

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #40 on: May 17, 2006, 11:07:30 PM »

Vince it appears to everyone that you have had a bad day since 1984 probably.  And we all know you entered that contest cause you lost a bet.  No one in their right mind would look anythng like you and enter a BB contest.  Sorry but even you know thats true.  And even though you didn't drop out in the middle, that was another mistake you made, cause you should have.  And Dah on not being a great bodybuilder.  And hopefully you have learned after many years of looking like you do that the only place near a stage you should be is under it.  Hope this helps get your head on straight.  Also, do the NPC and IFBB a favor and don't ever try to enter a PDI event.  Cause I am sure they want to keep you all for themselves.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #41 on: May 17, 2006, 11:23:09 PM »
While I'm obviously not a great bodybuilder, I know my place on stage.  Think about it.

No, no, NO.

It's good that you admit that you're not great, but you do not know your place on stage.  You'd be better off attempting to get work as a stage hand or competitor wrangler. 

ARMZ

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: May 17, 2006, 11:31:52 PM »

I obviously was not having a great day in 2004 and had royally fucked things up during the last 72 hours and had the luck of losing so much weight in that time that I would be thrown into a middleweight division. 

You guys are lucky his timing was off at that show.. He would have looked insane..

will938

• Getbig III
  • No Bull!
« Reply #43 on: May 18, 2006, 01:11:58 AM »

I obviously was not having a great day in 2004 and had royally fucked things up during the last 72 hours

The last 72 hours??? more like the last 20 odd years!! you looked like shit and there is no way on this earth that you looked anything different 72 hours before the show ::)

As for the Grundy thing, you change your story so much!! the trick with lying Vince, here's a little tip for ya, is to be consistent, don't get caught out by changing your mind too often, one minute your in a car crash the next you gave Guy a load of dates to consider and he never replied! which one is it??

I'm suprised you haven't played the race card yet? think about it, you're black and so is Ernie! is there a connection  ???:o
Team Efferding

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: May 18, 2006, 04:59:09 AM »
Hahaha hell yeah. Best training montage Ive ever seen

Did you see Team America: World Police? They have a montage and a song making fun of montages ;D

Rambone

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: May 18, 2006, 07:49:13 AM »
Did you see Team America: World Police? They have a montage and a song making fun of montages ;D
Ive never seen the movie, but yeah I used to have it on my computer. That was a pretty funny song. They did a pretty good job, sounded straight out of the 80s

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #46 on: May 18, 2006, 07:56:30 AM »
... royally fucked things up during the last 72 hours and had the luck of losing so much weight in that time that I would be thrown into a middleweight division. 

Hold on - aren't you like 5-11 or 6 feet tall???

If you were only a middleweight at that height, then you're not hiding much muscle under that fat at all.

As the esteemed Ski reminds us, "You can't flex fat."

Adam Empire

• Getbig IV
  • Gobias Industries
Re: Here's what the PDI should be named...
« Reply #47 on: May 18, 2006, 08:12:01 AM »
Oh Vince has hated the PDI ever since they turned down his Bee Pollen Sponsership.
Motherboy (the band).

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: May 18, 2006, 03:47:37 PM »
Oh Vince has hated the PDI ever since they turned down his Bee Pollen Sponsership.

Has anyone hear actually used it? I want to know how well it works.

what.

• Getbig III
  • Commercialized-ass bitch
« Reply #49 on: May 18, 2006, 04:26:28 PM »
Vince, what's going on with your nuts in this picture?  Can you say mangina or what?

Newbies: Goatboy smells