Author Topic: Here's what the PDI should be named...  (Read 12941 times)

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
Re: Here's what the PDI should be named...
« Reply #50 on: May 18, 2006, 04:36:57 PM »
Some of you might be aware that there is a very large possibility that 240 has taken money/favours* from Wayne to hype PDI here.  I've suggested that this could be the case before - I know he is willing to take money to do so. 

And with that I dispense my ultra conspiracy theory.  In response, the IFBB have hired the most capable board hype man on the planet.

Vince Goodrum.  Man, Myth, allround Monster.

Bahah

*As much as I love calling everybody else gay, what with the fantastic wit that it provides, I'm suggesting he is doing it to ensure his name is high on the list for any upcoming work/projects regarding athletes and perhaps the federation itself.

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
« Reply #51 on: May 18, 2006, 04:52:44 PM »
PROS VS JOES

LOL..And YOU wouldnt even QUALIFY as a JOE! hahahaha

Triple-H_2005

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I mostly lurk...
Re: Here's what the PDI SHOULD BE NAMED
« Reply #52 on: May 18, 2006, 05:24:44 PM »
Anyone met him in person? I mean seriously, this is getting really weird.
I didn't actually meet him, but I did see him at the Metrolina a couple of weeks ago.  He talks all this smack about winning his class at his next show, but he's not carrying very much muscle at all. 

Really kind of lanky looking.  He has a very unusual genetic structure...kind of late cro-magnon.  Not at all suited for bodybuilding. 

Unless he does nothing but eat, sleep, train and get on a hell of a stack, there's no way he's winning ANYTHING this year.

The Mountaineer and Elite should prove interesting.  Since I'm doing the Elite, I look forward to seeing if his "pump-up face" is as serious as his on-stage "game face"!

Triple-H_2005

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I mostly lurk...
« Reply #53 on: May 18, 2006, 05:30:55 PM »

I obviously was not having a great day in 2004 and had royally fucked things up during the last 72 hours ...

I know my place on stage.  Think about it.

Dude, that registers about a 12.0 on my bull-shit-o-meter.  There is NO way a physique ANYWHERE close to contest condition could look like that in 3 days.  UNLESS, you went on an eating binge, but that would have resulted in a net weight gain, NOT a loss.

As far as your place goes;  Your place on a bodybuilding stage is as the guy wiping up the oil so the fitness competitors don't bust their ass during their routine.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #54 on: May 18, 2006, 05:32:07 PM »
"The Weakest Link"    ;D

Triple-H_2005

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I mostly lurk...
« Reply #55 on: May 18, 2006, 05:34:08 PM »
Hahaha hell yeah. Best training montage Ive ever seen
Can you believe it's been 20 years?

Triple-H_2005

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I mostly lurk...
Re: Here's what the PDI should be name...
« Reply #56 on: May 18, 2006, 05:39:54 PM »
Trying to figure out what feud with no possibility of a fight is better, Vince vs. Grundy or Axl vs. Bret Michaels
How about Real Vince vs. Vince As-He-Thinks-He-Looks.

Guy Grundy

• Getbig III
  • The more you put in, the Harder it is to Quit
« Reply #57 on: May 18, 2006, 05:42:58 PM »

Guy Grundy ducked me, I'll fight him anytime.  He's the one that didn't send any fight papers and when I called him on the cell, he hung up on me like the nubain taking bitch he is.  f**k him and the horse he rode in on.  When I come to Cali one of these days, I'm going to track him down and take care of this fraud.  He's never had an actual fight so he'll be light work to me.  He's just talking shit to promote his mma gear shop. 

Don't forget he challenged Ernie Taylor long before he challenged me and he never went through with that.  That's two strikes for him and people should now know what he's all about

As far as me on the PDI, its a train wreck waiting to happen.   f**k the PDI caused the PDI is going to be fucked and anyone who competes in it may as well kiss their careers goodbye.

As I have stated on nuermous occasions you saggy titied little girl! SEND ME A DATE VINCE. That is all you have to do. I am enjoying reading all the posts that beliottle you Vince. You are a Joke Vince, only you don't know it.

Guy
www.grundydvd.com
www.fitnetusa.com

Guy Grundy

• Getbig III
  • The more you put in, the Harder it is to Quit
« Reply #58 on: May 18, 2006, 05:45:20 PM »

I've given him plenty of dates but he's faltered on it. 

Think about it..... :)

Do you find it funny that Grundy got this whole thing started up again at the same time he opened his MMA gear website???  Same thing with Ernie Tayler when he was promoting his DVD.  He won't fight me because he doesn't want me too.  Its all a joke to sell his trinkets???? 

Grundy is a joke and when I finally meet him face to face one day, I'm going to knock the taste out of his mouth. 

When did you give me a date you little girl? Show me the post! As always you are full of shit!

Guy
www.grundydvd.com
www.finetusa.com

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #59 on: May 18, 2006, 05:48:20 PM »
Vince, CFT = Camel F**kin' Toe

Iago

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #60 on: May 18, 2006, 05:51:43 PM »

What I am to you Galanti is what you are to Lee Priest......not in the same league.

I obviously was not having a great day in 2004 and had royally fucked things up during the last 72 hours and had the luck of losing so much weight in that time that I would be thrown into a middleweight division.  Its not like I completed in the Open Division and I've only done a few shows.    At least I didn't drop out in the middle of the event like some people and completed the show.  It was truly a long time ago

While I'm obviously not a great bodybuilder, I know my place on stage.  Think about it

Vince,

I am curious what it is that you did during those 72 hours that caused such massive muscle loss and fat gain?  Did you accidentally take massive quantities of catabolic steriods mistaking them for the anabolic variety?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #61 on: May 18, 2006, 05:53:43 PM »
Some of you might be aware that there is a very large possibility that 240 has taken money/favours* from Wayne to hype PDI here.  I've suggested that this could be the case before - I know he is willing to take money to do so. 

As you all know, I worked with a few PDI guys and are working with more in the future to ensure they have a great online presence. And Wayne is a smart guy, and I look fwd to working with him in the future, but my agenda in all of this is very clear:

BBing industry growth. 

I support the IFBB as long as its not a greedy monopoly.  I support the PDI as long as it's giving the IFBB a run for its money.  If a new womens federation or another mens federation came to life, I'd be busting my ass to grow that too.  And, if the PDI was the only cart in town, I'd be working with people to grow a new federation to keep everyone honest and things fair.

I hold no loyalties other than to the growth of the sport itself.  A monopoly is bad, no matter who holds the keys- Manion, or anyone else, Wayne included.  Competition keeps the bosses honest and accountable, and more money to the athletes.

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #62 on: May 18, 2006, 07:31:22 PM »
Your agenda is mixed up in profit 240, its not that I don't believe you, I just recognise that it is impossible to really be sure.

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #63 on: May 18, 2006, 07:33:59 PM »

And with that I dispense my ultra conspiracy theory.  In response, the IFBB have hired the most capable board hype man on the planet.

Vince Goodrum.  Man, Myth, allround Monster.

Bahah

Now it all makes sense.......
HAHA, RON.....

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
« Reply #64 on: May 18, 2006, 07:48:37 PM »
Vince, CFT = Camel F**kin' Toe

Vince is a legend mate.. Let's be nice with him..
I am a mini beast

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: May 18, 2006, 11:13:17 PM »
When did you give me a date you little girl? Show me the post! As always you are full of shit!

Guy
www.grundydvd.com
www.finetusa.com

Vince would maul you ::)

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #66 on: May 19, 2006, 11:53:11 AM »
hahahha

craig213

• Getbig II
« Reply #67 on: May 20, 2006, 04:08:36 AM »
wow,

this guy looks like a huge black paste.  I'm black so I can say that!!!!