Author Topic: When does it kick in??  (Read 1395 times)

olroy

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
When does it kick in??
« on: May 17, 2006, 03:41:15 AM »

I have been taking Tribulus terrestris  3 in the morning and 3 in the evening.
I haven’t noticed any change at all.  How long does it take this to kick in?

I use the Tribuplex 750  2400 mg a day.

Maybe I’m taking it at the wrong times of the day?
 Thank you for all advice.

WhiteHulk4

• Getbig III
Re: When does it kick in??
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2006, 08:53:17 AM »
It's because Tribulus is WORTHLESS!!!!  It's not supposed to be something you have to build up in your system like Creatine...  It's just supposed to work WHEN you take it.  So if you haven't seen any results yet, don't expect to...  Sorry pal.

aussiejosh

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2006, 07:05:22 AM »
Dude I took this same shit 12months ago and it did NOTHING I took it till the bottle ran out about 3months waste of money if you wont the test booster results there are no safe options pony up and get the real deal or stay natural
SHUT UP AND LIFT BITCH

blondmusclhunk

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2006, 12:41:29 PM »
Its not worth your money to waste.  Use the real stuff if you want real gains. The only thing out there that is worth speniding money on is protein powder, glutamine, creatine, amino acids and vitamins.

MidniteRambo

• Getbig IV
  • 1687 confirmed kills and counting
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2006, 01:15:54 PM »
Maybe never . . .

See Antonio J, Uelmen J, Rodriguez R, Earnest C. The effects of Tribulus terrestris on body composition and exercise performance in resistance-trained males. Int J Sport Nutr Exerc Metab. 2000 Jun;10(2):208-15.

"In one of the few well-controlled studies to examine the effects of tribulus terrestris on body composition and exercise performance looked at 15 resistance-trained males. Subjects received either a placebo or a large dose of tribulus (1.5mg per pound of body weight per day for 2 months). Results showed no changes in body weight, percentage fat, total muscle mass or muscle strength related to tribulus supplementation."