Author Topic: help with begingers cycle  (Read 2096 times)

aussiejosh

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
help with begingers cycle
« on: May 17, 2006, 06:20:34 AM »
I've been reading alot for the past year and as a person who has never taken any steroids before there are mixed views on what to take for your first cycle. Some have suggested to only run a test cycle  and see how your body responds to that yet some have suggested a dianabol sustanon cycle I have also read dianabol test  cypionate  is a good first cycle there are so many theorys it seems the longer I research this the more opinions I read the more I have trouble pin pointing what would be the right cycle so if anyone has any advice on this subject that isnt negative or non constructive that would be awsome chees.
SHUT UP AND LIFT BITCH

Shadyadam

• Getbig II
Re: help with begingers cycle
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2006, 08:41:09 AM »
I've been reading alot for the past year and as a person who has never taken any steroids before there are mixed views on what to take for your first cycle. Some have suggested to only run a test cycle  and see how your body responds to that yet some have suggested a dianabol sustanon cycle I have also read dianabol test  cypionate  is a good first cycle there are so many theorys it seems the longer I research this the more opinions I read the more I have trouble pin pointing what would be the right cycle so if anyone has any advice on this subject that isnt negative or non constructive that would be awsome chees.

You answered your own question. Test should always be a base of all your cycles. And also it is great for a first timer. I recommend either Test Entha or Test Cyp. It’s easy to do and the dosage isn’t harsh. The test should be run for a minimum of ten weeks followed by PCT for 4-6 weeks. Also in first cycles you want to run only a few compounds as opposed to many, so you can understand what your body can and cannot handle. I don’t know why people suggest Sust for first time usage? For a newb it may be hard for them to inject every other day so don’t think about Sust until a later cycle.

So anyway before I even give out a dosage outline I need your stats!  ;D

Height
Previous cycles (if any)
Training experience (in yrs)
Diet

You give me that info and everyone including myself can help you.  8)

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • WTF this stuff really works
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2006, 08:50:08 AM »
I agree shady

sust isnt all that to begin with,test E is great to start out with

as far as d-bol I would throw it in the mix. People are going to say alot of things when it comes to a beginner.
whats funny is when I was a beginner or anyone else they never stood by what someone else said!

you have to learn on your own we can only give you a direction we cant steer for you....

aussiejosh

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2006, 09:04:43 AM »
im 5'5
i weigh 75 kg about 13 % body fat
no cycle my first one
im 23
training for  3 years
always outs in the morning, fish chicken chicken and more chicken if not im eating fish or lean read meats basicly ill eat 5 meals a day and ill have 2 shakes a day as well ive gotta be carefull with what i do consume being short i gott try and keep the bf kinda low other wise i tend to look like a fatass more so then some one who is taller
SHUT UP AND LIFT BITCH

Shadyadam

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2006, 11:29:41 AM »
Alrighty then, well I did make a promise so here is a quickie beginner cycle, also if anyone else would like to add or suggest something by all means fire away.

Test Enanthate - 400mg every week (that’s two shots a week ex: Monday 200mg - Thursday 200mg)

Nolvadex - Your gonna need alot of this stuff, this pill will help against gyno and also aid in your PCT recovery time. If you’re prone to gyno (usually BF related) you can run 5-10mg a day during your cycle and should be fine.

Clomid - You'll need this for PCT. After you’re last shot of AAS (depending on what AAS you take) about 2 weeks later you'll start your PCT, which will be Clomid and or Nolvadex. The Clomid also helps blocking estrogen receptors but will also help get your LH levels and pituitary axis and normal test production back in line.

(Optional) HCG - Taken during the cycle your testacies will shrink because natural test has stop producing. With HCG you can get your nuts back into action and recovery time is much quicker.

Ok so here is the break down. I'll toss out a couple cycles you can shoot for. Oh and by the way your 23, your growth plates have not yet fully fused (24-25 is when they fully fuse). In turn you should realize you wont be growing anymore and you have a chance of fucking up tendons and other ligaments not yet fused to the bone...ahh who cares right? On to the schedule!!!

Cycle one
Test E 1-10 400mg
Nolvadex 12-16 40mg/40mg/20mg/20mg
Clomid 12-15 100mg/50mg/50mg

Test E - 400mg a week (200mg Monday 200mg Thursday) for 10 weeks.

Pct - 2 weeks after last Test E shot start PCT.
Nolvadex 4 week’s 40/40/20/20 - 40mg everyday first two weeks then 20mg in the last two.

Clomid 3 weeks used with Nolvadex 100/50/50 (reason of the low dosage is because of the sides ex: acne, and you become "sensitive")

Cycle Two

This one will include the Oral D-bol, it’s a great kick start to any cycle but only run it for at least 4 weeks and 6 weeks MAX! This oral like much other’s is toxic to the liver and should not be taken for a long period of time. D-bols come in 5mg or 10mg pill form and because of the short half life you need to split it out during the day Ex: 10mg in the morning, 10mg at lunch, 10mg before the gym, and 10mg before bed.

Test E 1-10 400mg
D-bol 1-4 50mg

Cycle Three (more advance using HCG)

This cycle will incorporate HCG and its usage. (this is how i feel you should use HCG. But there are a million other ways to use it and i feel this is the correct way to do it.)

HCG - You have to create your own HCG by form of diluting two compounds that are given to you. One you dilute the necessary compounds you can then administer your HCG and place the remaining liquid in your refrigerator. HCG is good for about 4 weeks so once you make this stuff plan on using pretty much all of it. HCG dosage is 250iu - 500iu (iu's are common diabetic needles you'll need them in order to use the HCG.) and is taken every other day for three times a week for three weeks Ex: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.

So here is what the cycle would look like

Test E 1-10 400mg
D-bol 1-4 50mg
HCG  8-10 500iu

Well there you have it, ya I know "information overload" but hey "The more you know!".

Good luck!!!

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2006, 11:31:16 AM »
I like it but the test E should be 500mg a week

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2006, 11:35:08 AM »
let em go ahead and run 12 weeks... why cut it at 10?
ah yeah Im a voodo child

Shadyadam

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2006, 11:40:00 AM »
I like it but the test E should be 500mg a week

I like to dose by a persons body weight. It just makes more sence.

let em go ahead and run 12 weeks... why cut it at 10?

Ya you can do that, but why risk the sides to gains ratio? All you wanna do is get in, get out, recover quickly and keep most of your gains!

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: May 17, 2006, 12:25:17 PM »
I know what your saying but if he's running test 250 then might as well round it up to 500 mg a week

Shadyadam

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: May 17, 2006, 12:28:24 PM »
I know what your saying but if he's running test 250 then might as well round it up to 500 mg a week

Ok i'll buy that!  ;D

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #10 on: May 17, 2006, 01:46:21 PM »

You're missing the point.

For a first cycle you want a simple base Testosterone and if you wanted to add something, perhaps frontload with D-bol for the first four weeks.

You could go either way.

Personally, I'd do 500MG Sustanon for 12 weeks and see how that feels.

You can use HCG and Arimidex as well if you need them.

Nolvadex for PCT.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

aussiejosh

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: May 17, 2006, 07:09:06 PM »
Thanks for the advice and my whole point of writing this thing was
1.to get help with a cycle
2.I was just sayin that there is so many diffrent opinions on what to do so I dont think I'm missing the point I was just tryin to out lay my own cheers for the help
SHUT UP AND LIFT BITCH

aussiejosh

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: May 17, 2006, 08:00:46 PM »
Div with a cycle of
test e 10 weeks
dianabol  first four weeks
how much gain would be a realistic goal to shoot for  10kg would be something that im really hopeing for and how much would I lose post cycle.
SHUT UP AND LIFT BITCH

aussiejosh

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: May 17, 2006, 08:02:15 PM »
10=approx 22lbs
SHUT UP AND LIFT BITCH

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #14 on: May 17, 2006, 10:01:10 PM »
Div with a cycle of
test e 10 weeks
how much gain would be a realistic goal to shoot for  10kg would be something that im really hopeing for and how much would I lose post cycle.

This sounds cool and all but we Americans use the pound and not the kilo......
ah yeah Im a voodo child

aussiejosh

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: May 17, 2006, 10:35:07 PM »
cleary im not american and i did convert kilos over
SHUT UP AND LIFT BITCH

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #16 on: May 18, 2006, 01:07:54 AM »
Div with a cycle of
test e 10 weeks

I have no idea how much lean mass you'd gain.

I don't know your genetics, your diet, or how your body will respond to the drugs.

You'll find out soon enough.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #17 on: May 18, 2006, 08:27:43 PM »
I have no idea how much lean mass you'd gain.

I don't know your genetics, your diet, or how your body will respond to the drugs.

You'll find out soon enough.

DIV

urrrrrhhhh... burrrhhhh..... rahhhh.... boorahhhhh!!!!
ah yeah Im a voodo child