Author Topic: EQ and winny cycle  (Read 4147 times)

flax24

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
EQ and winny cycle
« on: May 17, 2006, 08:18:22 AM »
i am 6'0'' 215 im trying to get more defined and this will be my first cycle if i decide to do it.

I know i want to us winny will EQ be ok

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • WTF this stuff really works
Re: EQ and winny cycle
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2006, 08:20:32 AM »
EQ is great i dont even think youll need the winstrol.

Shadyadam

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2006, 08:27:13 AM »
Your first cycle should be test, EQ isnt all that great at what your looking for.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2006, 01:38:53 PM »
i am 6'0'' 215 im trying to get more defined and this will be my first cycle if i decide to do it.

Research.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2006, 12:11:35 AM »
Your first cycle should be test, EQ isnt all that great at what your looking for.

Are you crazy? EQ gets you hard, lean and vascular... maybe he should be downing deca and dbols instead?

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2006, 12:21:32 AM »

This is the exact first cycle I ever did, doses were 400mg eq wk, 50mg winny eod and provo but I can't remember how much of that I took...I think the cycle was around 10wks, can't recall exactly.

Anyway, gains and progress were not that great, libido was not completely gone, but it wasn't where it was normally...the provo kept me from crashing completely. It was after this cycle that I realized that I had no clue to what I was doing...no, it wasn't the worst newbie cycle ever, but looking back I wish I had done some research before I wasted my time and money on such a bull shit cycle. Nothing on this earth can replace or benefit you more then your own research...nothing on this earth can piss you off more then your own stupidity once you realize that this stupid behaviour stemmed from your own lack of knowledge that could have been so easily learned.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2006, 11:49:11 PM »
This is the exact first cycle I ever did, doses were 400mg eq wk, 50mg winny eod and provo but I can't remember how much of that I took...I think the cycle was around 10wks, can't recall exactly.

Anyway, gains and progress were not that great, libido was not completely gone, but it wasn't where it was normally...the provo kept me from crashing completely. It was after this cycle that I realized that I had no clue to what I was doing...no, it wasn't the worst newbie cycle ever, but looking back I wish I had done some research before I wasted my time and money on such a bull shit cycle. Nothing on this earth can replace or benefit you more then your own research...nothing on this earth can piss you off more then your own stupidity once you realize that this stupid behaviour stemmed from your own lack of knowledge that could have been so easily learned.

A little bit of test (500mg) would have made that an almost perfect cycle :)

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2006, 06:08:03 AM »
A little bit of test (500mg) would have made that an almost perfect cycle :)

Agreed, my point was that the cycle was not "good" it wasn't properly thought out because at the time I didn’t know what I was doing.

BIG_O

• Getbig IV
  • Assumptions are the mother of all Fuck-ups.
« Reply #8 on: May 19, 2006, 09:16:03 AM »
I see another board member about to shoot pool with a rope.............

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: May 20, 2006, 05:36:23 PM »
I see another board member about to shoot pool with a rope.............

Been trying to tell these kids that for decades.....

Still the same stupid questions about Deca without Test.

People learn the "soft" way...

DIV

BAZZERKER

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: May 23, 2006, 02:01:05 PM »
through some test in there ull be good. I did a cyp and eq cycle with nolvadex, ate clean and did cardio and had very strong intense workouts. I am 6 2 about 210 .  It bloated me a lil more then i wanted but i believe if i would of put winstrol in there at the end 50mg eod for the last four wks the cycle  would of been on point and i would of been happy with the results.  I would run test with ur cycle just maybe at a lower does i ran 600mg a wk of cypionate.
I

flax24

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: May 24, 2006, 05:58:49 AM »
im not jumping into anything,thats why im asking for "professional" advice on this stack.My friend took this stack and he had great gains,but i always thought test was the way to go with every stack.Just wanted positive input

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #12 on: May 24, 2006, 08:52:02 AM »
im not jumping into anything,thats why im asking for "professional" advice on this stack.My friend took this stack and he had great gains,but i always thought test was the way to go with every stack.Just wanted positive input

Yes, the cycle is great (actually one of my favourite cycles) just add 500-800mg of test to it and you'll be set, if you're worried about a lot of water retention just use Prop or even sustanon. The longer acting test esters like cyp and enanthate will make you hold more water.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #13 on: May 24, 2006, 10:09:51 AM »
Yes, the cycle is great (actually one of my favourite cycles) just add 500-800mg of test to it and you'll be set, if you're worried about a lot of water retention just use Prop or even sustanon. The longer acting test esters like cyp and enanthate will make you hold more water.

You're going to hold some water even if you use sust and for some even with prop. Take some a-dex along with cycle and keep your diet clean and you'll keep the bloat to a minimum.

blondmusclhunk

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: May 24, 2006, 01:09:19 PM »
First cylce i did was test E  600 mgs every week.  It worked great. Kept the gains cause of diet and pct

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #15 on: May 24, 2006, 09:59:47 PM »
You're going to hold some water even if you use sust and for some even with prop. Take some a-dex along with cycle and keep your diet clean and you'll keep the bloat to a minimum.

I know but without Test it's gonna be a really shitty cycle, esp. when you crash and can't get it up for a girl ;)

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: May 26, 2006, 12:27:29 AM »
I know but without Test it's gonna be a really shitty cycle, esp. when you crash and can't get it up for a girl ;)

Without Test he might as well put his dick in storage.....

DIV