Author Topic: jen hendershott  (Read 6304 times)

hairdo

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
jen hendershott
« on: May 17, 2006, 10:59:07 AM »
around may 23 jen hendershott will grace the cover of oxygen mag. all i can say is ITS ABOUT  TIME.congrats  ;D

NPCOK

• Getbig II
Re: jen hendershott
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2006, 12:58:50 PM »
I agree, It's about time.

fitfan8869

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2006, 01:55:40 PM »
around may 23 jen hendershott will grace the cover of oxygen mag. all i can say is ITS ABOUT  TIME.congrats  ;D

Wow, that is awesome!!!  I saw this and just went to her website, and there is a shot of what the cover will be, www.jennyh.com .

She is on a roll this past year!!!

Congrats Jen, it is well deserved.

whodey

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2006, 02:01:30 PM »
I love jenny h!! Congrats Jen...you make Ohio girls proud!

agpro

« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2006, 02:09:27 PM »
Congratulations to Jen!!! :)

The cover looks beautiful and it is good to see Jenny on it.  I am very happy for her..

Besitos :-*

www.adelagf.com

1Fast400

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2006, 06:31:33 PM »
Congrats Jenny.  If you still have the banana outfit, maybe I'll dress up in it to celebrate

angelfit

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2006, 12:36:37 AM »
Way to go Jenny !!  ;) :)
YOU ROCK... this is long overdue and most
definitely Deserved !!
Congrats on a great 2005 and and even better 2006 !!
xoxo :-*

sue1ross

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2006, 04:56:57 AM »
This is well overdue and well deserved.  Go kick some butt at the Olympia. 
Oxygen better print extra copies because they are going to sell more than usual.

bearclaw

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: May 19, 2006, 05:00:31 AM »
Jenny we are all so proud of you.  Congratulations and continue doing what you are doing.  You ROCK.

Tanji Johnson

• Pros
  • Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: May 19, 2006, 12:28:54 PM »
Hey Jen

So happy for you girl! Will you autograph my copy for me at the O? :)

Love ya
Tanj

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #10 on: May 20, 2006, 11:43:11 AM »
This is great.  Nice to see someone without fake boobs featured in the mainstream media.

Fanatic

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: May 20, 2006, 03:37:32 PM »
Besides the fact that she does not have fake assets (who really cares).......
Jen is a great competitor and has been around forever.  Good to see her on a cover! ;)

sunbabe

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: May 22, 2006, 08:58:21 PM »
Great cover; good graphics and design and Jen looks FANTASTIC!  Only problem; the issues are never long enough!  We need more!

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #13 on: May 23, 2006, 08:45:47 AM »
Besides the fact that she does not have fake assets (who really cares).......

Someone with three young daughters who is trying to teach them that, despite what the media and many men say, the size of your boobs is irrelevant. 

jenhenfit

• Pros
  • Getbig I
« Reply #14 on: May 24, 2006, 06:53:57 PM »
Hello everyone,

I NEVER come on this site because I unfortunately do not have time. However, I am here because this post was brought to my attention by a fan. I wanted to come and extend my gratitude to my friends and fans who have supported me and who are always there for me.  I am very excited about the cover of Oxygen magazine, I hope you all enjoy it.   ;) Thank you everyone!

I also want to say that it is very important for me to be a role model especially for kids and stay true to who I am.  This is something I pride myself with and it is nice to see people notice that and acknowledge it.   I wish you all a wonderful summer and stay fit!  See you all at the Olympia!

Hugs, Kisses, and Wishes,

JEN

Fanatic

• Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: May 28, 2006, 03:01:33 PM »
I think my post was taken out of context.  I ment that the fact that Jen does not have implants should not matter to people.  She is one of my favorite competitors and an inspiration to me.  (for the record I am also implant free and plan to never go that route and if people want implants it is their choice and their body and if people don't want implants that is fine also)

hardlyhard

• Getbig II
« Reply #16 on: June 01, 2006, 08:46:29 AM »
It honestly is about damn time.  my girlfriend loves Oxygen but has complained to them on more than one occasion about the content and the girls they feature.    I think maybe Oxygen is getting it . . .they have had so many complaints about their covers and contents that finally they are listening.  No more models that have barely lifted a weight.  How many pros are there? and they use the same ones over and over.  Whats worse SOME are NOt even athletes!!!    They told my wife that "if her favorite athlete was not in the top tier of the sport or if she did not have the look", they probably would not feature her.   "They need to market to mainstream". What the hell does than mean? This sport is not mainstream and thank GOD for putting jen on the cover.  now for more fitness girls to get in there.  She is one incredible athlete. 

fitfan8869

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: June 06, 2006, 01:54:00 PM »
Hello everyone,

I NEVER come on this site because I unfortunately do not have time. However, I am here because this post was brought to my attention by a fan. I wanted to come and extend my gratitude to my friends and fans who have supported me and who are always there for me.  I am very excited about the cover of Oxygen magazine, I hope you all enjoy it.   ;) Thank you everyone!

I also want to say that it is very important for me to be a role model especially for kids and stay true to who I am.  This is something I pride myself with and it is nice to see people notice that and acknowledge it.   I wish you all a wonderful summer and stay fit!  See you all at the Olympia!

JEN

Hey Jen,

Great to see you stop in!!  I know you have been slammed with your PHAT Camps every weekend, and with being overseas.  I follow your progress on your websites.  I know several girls that wanted to attend your camp this year in San Francisco, but were unable too, but promised to be there next year!

Congrats again on your cover, and good luck at the Olympia!!!!

genex

• Getbig III
  • check out genex magazine on FTVideo.com!
« Reply #18 on: June 08, 2006, 08:34:58 PM »
Congrats Jen - long overdue!!!!!!

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #19 on: June 26, 2006, 12:47:36 PM »
Hello everyone,

JEN

You look great Jen! Keep up the good work!
PB