Author Topic: Karasan  (Read 35688 times)

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
Re: Karasan
« Reply #175 on: May 30, 2006, 01:30:06 PM »
AHAHAHAHAH!!!  Puny fag
hahaha, yes man of Steel, "karasan" is the type of guy who does his presses with a quarter on each side with his feet crossed in the air and his shoulders pulled back for "isolation", hahaha, gay as the day is long.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #176 on: May 30, 2006, 02:07:10 PM »
hahaha, yes man of Steel, "karasan" is the type of guy who does his presses with a quarter on each side with his feet crossed in the air and his shoulders pulled back for "isolation", hahaha, gay as the day is long.

i bet you `re the type of guy who tries every morning to suck his own dick and gets sad cause he can`t do it

ha ha ha ::)

sarcasm

• Getbig V
« Reply #177 on: May 30, 2006, 02:17:03 PM »
i bet you `re the type of guy who tries every morning to suck his own dick and gets sad cause he can`t do it

no, i just have your mom do it for me.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #178 on: May 30, 2006, 02:20:40 PM »
your mom is not bad either
she knows how to make me happy

sarcasm

• Getbig V
« Reply #179 on: May 30, 2006, 02:21:20 PM »
your mom is not bad either
she knows how to make me happy
yeah she pumps you up the ass with a strap on just like you love it.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #180 on: May 30, 2006, 02:22:10 PM »
yeah she pumps you up the ass with a strap on just like you love it.

:(

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #181 on: May 30, 2006, 02:23:38 PM »
:(

You gonna keep getting brutally owned until you join Team Jesus again!
just push some weight!

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #182 on: May 30, 2006, 02:27:29 PM »
haha LOL
i own them all

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #183 on: May 30, 2006, 03:37:32 PM »

AHAHHAH!!!   Yes that's exactly the type of "guy" Karasan is!!  Nothin gayer than some homosexual in the gym tryin to explain why raising (and crossing) his feet midair while "pressing" is effective for chest isolation....try that stupid shit with 400+lbs.   He also seems like the type of f'aggot that dumbbell shrugs with 60lb dbs and rolls his shoulders while shruggin......he's definitely the type of asshole that walks into the gym minimum 4 times a week and immediately grabs a couple 45s to load  onto an Olympic bar and complete a "warm up set of 5 brutal reps" before moving on to a "working set with an added 50lbs for 3 more savage reps to failure" AHAHAHAAH!!!!

karasan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #184 on: May 30, 2006, 04:12:30 PM »
AHAHHAH!!!   Yes that's exactly the type of "guy" Karasan is!!  Nothin gayer than some homosexual in the gym tryin to explain why raising (and crossing) his feet midair while "pressing" is effective for chest isolation....try that stupid shit with 400+lbs.   He also seems like the type of f'aggot that dumbbell shrugs with 60lb dbs and rolls his shoulders while shruggin......he's definitely the type of asshole that walks into the gym minimum 4 times a week and immediately grabs a couple 45s to load  onto an Olympic bar and complete a "warm up set of 5 brutal reps" before moving on to a "working set with an added 50lbs for 3 more savage reps to failure" AHAHAHAAH!!!!

Hey jerk, I'm no Arnold fan, but all the things you are telling above are what Arnold did in his heyday...
Look at his encyclopedia, he does shrugs as you say, and crosses his legs...
What's all your hate bitch'o, do you envy my arm shape, admit that, you would sell your mother over and over again to have this kind of shape, what a p.i.m.p  ;D

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #185 on: May 30, 2006, 04:32:26 PM »
Hey jerk, I'm no Arnold fan, but all the things you are telling above are what Arnold did in his heyday...
What's all your hate bitch'o, do you envy my arm shape, admit that, you would sell your mother over and over again to have this kind of shape, what a p.i.m.p  ;D

Karasan is owning the squad, easy. :o

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #186 on: May 30, 2006, 05:31:32 PM »

lol I own the Arnold encyclopedia and know every routine in it pretty much by hart and you have no idea what you are talking about little boy. But if it feels good to have an olympic bar shoved down there than its all up to you and your boyfriend. ;D
just push some weight!

karasan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #187 on: May 30, 2006, 10:58:40 PM »
lol I own the Arnold encyclopedia and know every routine in it pretty much by hart and you have no idea what you are talking about little boy. But if it feels good to have an olympic bar shoved down there than its all up to you and your boyfriend. ;D

You have no idea what you talk about,and I also own the encyclopedia, but I read it, I guess you do your weight training with it(it should be brutaly heavy for a fag like you), read it sometime, than talk to me, lil' girl...

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #188 on: May 31, 2006, 09:51:31 AM »
You have no idea what you talk about,and I also own the encyclopedia, but I read it, I guess you do your weight training with it(it should be brutaly heavy for a fag like you), read it sometime, than talk to me, lil' girl...

did you just call me out? aerobic kickboxing class must make their members raise a bit of self esteem but if you ever got in the ring with me your self esteem would fly right out of the ring along with that feeble structure you call body ;)
just push some weight!

sarcasm

• Getbig V
« Reply #189 on: May 31, 2006, 05:10:05 PM »
did you just call me out? aerobic kickboxing class must make their members raise a bit of self esteem but if you ever got in the ring with me your self esteem would fly right out of the ring along with that feeble structure you call body ;)
hahahahaha.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
« Reply #190 on: May 31, 2006, 08:49:08 PM »
Karasan, you cant compete with Alexx!

You know the Arnie encyclopenda by "hart" alexx!!??

wow thats like 100 yrs old, full of basic retarded bodybuilding programs.. lol..

Im oon team Alexx now.

;D

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #191 on: May 31, 2006, 09:32:32 PM »
Karasan, you cant compete with Alexx!

You know the Arnie encyclopenda by "hart" alexx!!??

wow thats like 100 yrs old, full of basic retarded bodybuilding programs.. lol..

Im oon team Alexx now.

;D

Now youre understanding it Heracles!! 8)

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #192 on: May 31, 2006, 09:35:45 PM »
Its about time Herc.. save yourself the grief.

LOL.   Amen.   Heracles loves to argue with the wind. ;D

amc1980

• Getbig III
  • Thats a special hat, Spirit, give it baaaaack!
« Reply #193 on: May 31, 2006, 11:23:10 PM »

Karasan is owning the squad, easy. :o

No, he used the phrase "p.i.m.p". That makes it a self-owning.

karasan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #194 on: May 31, 2006, 11:59:25 PM »
No, he used the phrase "p.i.m.p". That makes it a self-owning.

and who are you miss lawyer?
Lawyer of the pimp...

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #195 on: June 01, 2006, 12:19:42 AM »

Ironneck...you will lose this war of words..lol...he has a lot of practice.  :)

amc1980

• Getbig III
  • Thats a special hat, Spirit, give it baaaaack!
« Reply #196 on: June 01, 2006, 12:31:23 AM »
and who are you miss lawyer?
Lawyer of the pimp...

Great post, Karasan.

No, really. Great post.

karasan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #197 on: June 01, 2006, 01:59:10 AM »
Great post, Karasan.

No, really. Great post.

I know,too good for you to handle...

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #198 on: June 01, 2006, 09:42:36 AM »
Great post, Karasan.

No, really. Great post.

You'll have to excuse Karasan.....he just came off a holiday weekend jizz binge and can't stop thinkin about the young, black studs that played "Hide the Alabama Black Snake" in his mouth.

karasan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #199 on: June 01, 2006, 11:36:29 PM »
You'll have to excuse Karasan.....he just came off a holiday weekend jizz binge and can't stop thinkin about the young, black studs that played "Hide the Alabama Black Snake" in his mouth.

Look who's talkin', "man of steaming ass"
You're a super hero of your own, you can take anything, anytime to your ass, you have something boy, scientists call it, blackhole, you have incredible density, you suck everything to your wicked hole, man of steaming ass.
and I'll be away for ten days, going out for a holiday with your mamma, you can come with us, in my language we call you "tissue boy", you just watch me doing my "job" on your mamma, and clean all the semen, every time, if you are lucky, you can get a greasy tip from old woman  ;D